INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES
A complete one pot meal that you will love if you are a meat and potato fan. Cooking time does not include the heating and cooling of the instant pot; app. 45 minutes
Provided by Sageca
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Season pork chops with garlic salt and ground black pepper.
- Punch sauté over high heat on your instant Pot. Melt butter and add oil. when hot brownpork chops on both sides, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer pork chops to a plate.
- Saute onion and mushroom garlic until fragrant; add carrots; cook another 2 minutes; add broth and stir together. Return pork chops to the pressure cooker pot. Set a steamer basket on top of the pork chops and place potatoes in the basket.
- Cover the pressure cooker with the lid, lock the lid, bring the cooker to high pressure, and cook for 15 minutes. Release pressure from the pot according to the manufacturer's instructions. Remove potatoes, pork chops and vegetables.
- Bring cooker to Sauté; mix corn starch and water and thicken the boiling broth.
INSTANT POT® PORK CHOPS
- Place pork chops in a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®); top with butter. Sprinkle onion soup mix over pork chops. Pour in apple juice.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 5 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, 10 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223.7 calories, Carbohydrate 11.6 g, Cholesterol 58.8 mg, Fat 13.1 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 14.9 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 702.4 mg, Sugar 7.1 g
PRESSURE COOKER BONE-IN PORK CHOPS, BAKED POTATOES, AND CARROTS
- Season pork chops with salt and ground black pepper.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a pressure cooker over medium-high heat. Working in batches, cook pork chops in hot butter until browned on both sides, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer pork chops to a plate.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in the pressure cooker. Saute carrots and onion in hot butter until fragrant, about 2 minutes; add broth and Worcestershire sauce. Return pork chops to the pressure cooker pot. Set a steamer basket on top of the pork chops and place potatoes in the basket.
- Cover the pressure cooker with the lid, lock the lid, bring the cooker to high pressure, and cook under pressure for 13 minutes. Release pressure from the pot according to the manufacturer's instructions. Slice potatoes along the top and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 574.2 calories, Carbohydrate 60.3 g, Cholesterol 100.6 mg, Fat 21.9 g, Fiber 5.4 g, Protein 34.6 g, SaturatedFat 11.3 g, Sodium 403.6 mg, Sugar 6.6 g
More about "instant pot pork chops and potatoes recipes"
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS WITH CARROTS AND POTATOES - …
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Turn on “sauté” mode on the instant pot. Heat 1 Tablespoon oil. Salt and pepper each pork chop on both sides.
- Sauté pork chops until browned on each side. This will take about 1-2 minutes per side. They do not need to be cooked through. Take pork chops out of instant pot and add in one tablespoon cooking oil
- Pour in beef broth and deglaze the pan by scraping off any browned bits off left from the pork chops on the bottom of the pan. Make sure to get anything off the bottom to prevent burning while cooking.
INSTANT POT SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS WITH POTATOES - …
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main CourseServings 4Total Time 30 mins
- Optional. Season the potatoes wedges and sliced onions with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Then, put them in an instant pot insert and place on top of chops (I used a steamer basket).
- If chops are thawed, select "Manual" and set for 10 minutes. If chops are frozen, set for 30 minutes.
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS & LITTLE POTATOES - THE LITTLE ...
3.7/5 (53)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory MainTotal Time 30 mins
- In the insert of a six-quart Instant Pot, stir together beef broth, cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix, and steak sauce.
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES: JUICY, MOIST ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory Gluten Free Dinner RecipesServings 4Total Time 30 mins
- Season the pork chops with half of the salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary and thyme. Set instant pot to "sauté" and heat the oil or butter in the bottom of the pot. Brown both sides of chops in 2 batches, and then remove from the pot and set aside on a plate.
- Add the onion and the mushrooms to inner pot with the extra oil/butter still in the bottom of the pot. Sauté until softened, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in the chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce, and place the chops in the liquids. Turn off the pressure cooker.
- Toss potatoes with the other half of the salt, rosemary, garlic powder and black pepper spices. Place the potatoes on aluminum foil. made into a shape of a basket with a few fork holes pierced into the bottom of the tin foil basket.
- Seal the lid of your pressure cooker and make sure that the valve is sealed. Set the timer to 3 minutes (or longer according to the 'Pork Chop Cooking Time' section of this post). Once the cooking time is up, do a natural pressure release for 10 minutes, followed by manually releasing the rest of the pressure.
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES WITH GRAVY - …
4.3/5 (8)Estimated Reading Time 6 minsServings 4Total Time 35 mins
- Press saute. As soon as the oil starts to shimmer, add the meat and sear on each side for two and a half minutes per side. It helps to use a timer since you'll be doing other things while the chops sear.
INSTANT POT RANCH PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES - MADE …
Servings 4Category Main Dish
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS IN MUSHROOM GRAVY | PRESSURE ...
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Select Saute (adjusted to more) to preheat the pot. When hot, add the oil. Once it begins to sizzle, brown the pork chops on both sides. (You may have to brown one or two chops at a time, depending on the size of the chops.) When browned, remove to a platter.
- Add the water to deglaze the pot, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Return the pork chops to the cooking pot, along with any accumulated juices. Carefully spoon the cream of mushroom soup on top of the pork chops. Do not stir into the water.
- Lock the lid in place. Select High Pressure and 18 minutes cook time. When the cook time ends, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then finish with a quick pressure release. When the valve drops, carefully remove the lid.
INSTANT POT PORK TENDERLOIN & POTATOES WITH CREAMY ...
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- First, season the pork tenderloin halves with the onion and garlic powder, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Turn the Instant Pot on and press the Sauté button. Allow to bottom heat up and add the olive oil. Add the pork halves and cook for 1 minute each side to seal in the juices. Remove the pork and press Cancel/Keep Warm to stop the sautéing.
- Pour the milk and water into the pot and use a spatula to scrape off any pork cooking bits and stir them into the broth. Add the diced potatoes and salt and stir through.
- Place the pork pieces on top of the potatoes. Close and lock the Instant Po lid and press Manual, HIGH pressure and adjust the time to 5 minutes. The Instant Pot will beep three times and the pressure will start building up (this should take about 5-10 minutes). Then, the 5-minute timer will begin (mind you that the cooking actually begins while the pressure is still building up). Once the timer goes off, allow 5 minutes for the pressure to release naturally (NPR) and then use the quick release method to let off the rest of the steam (be careful when you move the valve to Venting).
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS, GRAVY & MASHED POTATOES - …
4.2/5 (24)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
- In your inner pot, whisk together the brown gravy mix, cream of chicken & mushroom soup, and beef broth.
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS AND ROSEMARY POTATOES - …
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Brown the pork chops: Season pork with salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary and thyme. Set instant pot to "sauté" and heat 1 tablespoon oil. Brown chops in 2 batches, remove from the pot and set aside.
- Start gravy: Add onion to inner pot and sauté until softened, about 1 minute. Stir in chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce, scraping any browned bits off the bottom of the pot. Switch off instant pot and place meat into the gravy.
- Add potatoes: Toss potatoes with salt, rosemary, garlic powder and black pepper. Place a trivet over the pork chops in the instant pot and line it with aluminum foil (shape a small basket). Place the potatoes on the aluminum foil.
- Pressure cook: Close the lid and set the valve to "sealing". Set the timer to 3 minutes (PLEASE READ NOTES ON COOKING TIME BELOW IF USING DIFFERENT CUT OF PORK OR THICKER CHOPS!). Once the cooking time is up, do a natural pressure release for 10 minutes (just switch off the IP and leave it alone, DO NOT SKIP OR YOUR POTATOES WILL NOT BE COOKED AND THE MEAT WILL BE TOUGH). Release any remaining pressure manually, then open the lid.
INSTANT POT SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS - THE …
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Slice Little potatoes in half and dice onion.Place Little potatoes and diced onion into a steamer basket (that safely fits inside your Instant Pot.)
- In the insert of a 6-quart Instant Pot, stir together beef broth, water cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and steak sauce.
- Season both sides of the pork chops with garlic powder and black pepper. Place pork chops into the gravy mixture (doing your best to make sure they get coated with the gravy.)
EASY INSTANT POT RECIPES — THE LITTLE POTATO COMPANY
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES - THE SPRUCE EATS
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
INSTANT POT PORK AND POTATOES - MY INSTANT KITCHEN
Servings 6Estimated Reading Time 1 min
INSTANT POT POTATOES N CHOPS - YOUTUBE
INSTANT POT PORK CHOP RECIPES FOR EVERY TASTE
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS AND GREEN BEANS RECIPE - …
EASY INSTANT POT GARLIC PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - FOOD …
APPLE BUTTER PORK CHOPS RECIPE FOR INSTANT POT : …
SMOTHERED PORK CHOPS CROCK POT RECIPE - INSTANT POT …
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES WITH PAN GRAVY ...
SIMPLE RECIPE FOR FROZEN PORK CHOPS IN THE INSTANT …
CROCK POT PORK CHOPS AND POTATOES / INSTANT POT …
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS - A PRESSURE COOKER KITCHEN
PORK CHOP RECIPES INSTANT POT / RECIPE: EASY AND …
INSTANT POT PORK CHOPS WITH CARROTS AND POTATOES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #for-1-or-2 #pork #vegetables #meat #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love