DIJON POTATO SALAD
- Place a steamer basket in a saucepan filled with 1 inch water. Bring to a gentle boil. Add potatoes. Cover, and cook just until tender, 15 to 20 minutes, tossing occasionally.
- In a serving bowl, combine vinegar and Dijon; season with salt and pepper. Add hot cooked potatoes; toss. Let cool, tossing occasionally.
- Add oil and parsley to cooled potato mixture. Season with salt and pepper, and toss.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 187 g, Fat 7 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 3 g
CREAMY DIJON-DILL POTATO SALAD
I guess I'm sticking to the classic salads for my BBQ, and there's nothing more classic BBQ than a good home-style potato salad. Mine is rich in flavor, but still light and fresh, thanks in large part to the dill and lemon juice. The vibrant green dill also does wonders for the look of the salad. There's nothing worse than mushy, mealy potatoes, so make sure to start your spuds off in cold water and to cook them whole.
Provided by Dave Lieberman
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Put the potatoes in a big pot with enough water to cover by 1-inch. Season with salt and bring the water to a boil. Cook just until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, about 25 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the uncovered pot off the heat. Let them sit until almost room temperature. (Cooling them in the warm pot will get rid of any excess water in the potatoes, and that's good.)
- Meanwhile, cut the white parts off the ends of the celery stalks. Cut the stalks in half lengthwise, then across into 1/4-inch slices. Stir the celery, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and the remaining ingredients together in a serving bowl large enough to hold all the potatoes.
- When they're cool, cut the potatoes into 1-inch pieces, add them to the bowl as you go. Stir gently until all the potatoes are coated with dressing. You can make the salad up to a couple of hours in advance. Keep covered at room temperature. Don't refrigerate or the potatoes will lose their rich, smooth texture.
WARM DIJON POTATO SALAD
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Drain potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 128.6, Fat 2.8, SaturatedFat 0.5, Cholesterol 2.5, Sodium 222.5, Carbohydrate 23.2, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 1.9, Protein 2.9
LEMON-DIJON POTATO SALAD
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan. Cover them with cold water and add 1 tablespoon salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook until the potatoes are tender but still hold their shape, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the lemon juice, mustard, shallot, honey and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a blender. Blend until smooth. With the blender running, slowly drizzle in the oil.
- When the potatoes are cooked, drain in a colander and tap out any excess water so the potatoes are as dry as possible. Transfer the warm potatoes to a large bowl. Add the diced celery, vinaigrette, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss to combine. Garnish with the celery leaves and lemon zest. Serve warm or at room temperature.
WARM DIJON POTATO SALAD
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and cut into cubes.
- Combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard, vinegar, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, and paprika in a large bowl. Add potatoes, red onion, and green onions; gently toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.3 calories, Carbohydrate 24.1 g, Cholesterol 6.3 mg, Fat 5.6 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 344.8 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
HELLMANN'S DIJON POTATO SALAD
Looked all over zaar for this recipe and was surprised not to find it! This is our favorite summer potato salad recipe. The recipe comes from the cookbook "Hellmann's Mayonnaise - Over 100 Ways To Bring Out The Best".
Provided by - Carla -
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise, mustard, dill, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir in potatoes, radishes and green onions (or chives).
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 184.7, Fat 9.9, SaturatedFat 1.5, Cholesterol 7.6, Sodium 366.1, Carbohydrate 22.9, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 3, Protein 2.2
HONEY-DIJON POTATO SALAD
No matter which recipe I tried, my potato salad always turned out bland. So I came up with this creamy version that has plenty of pizzazz. It's so tangy and flavorful, you wouldn't realize it calls for fat-free honey-Dijon salad dressing. It's a favorite at picnics. -Kristie Kline Jones, Douglas, Wyoming
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool. , Cube the potatoes and place in a large bowl. Sprinkle with vinegar. Add the green pepper, onion, pickles, seasoning blend and pepper., In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing, mustard and egg whites. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 147 calories, Fat 1g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 3mg cholesterol, Sodium 439mg sodium, Carbohydrate 30g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
DIJON POTATO SALAD
Wow the crowds with this savory Dijon Potato Salad. Potatoes and onions are tossed in a zesty mustard vinaigrette in this Dijon Potato Salad recipe.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Beat first 4 ingredients with whisk until blended. Reserve 1/4 cup mustard mixture for later use.
- Toss potatoes and onions with remaining mustard mixture until evenly coated. Spoon onto center of large sheet heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray; fold to make packet.
- Grill 30 to 35 min. or until potatoes are tender, turning packet over every 10 min. Open packet. Pour reserved mustard mixture over potato mixture; mix lightly. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 250 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 3 g, Protein 3 g
SOUTHERN DILL POTATO SALAD
My mother made this potato salad for me as a boy growing up in Spanish Fort, Alabama (on the Gulf of Mexico). I have re-created it with a slight modern tangy twist. I know you will like it! Best taste is achieved when the salad is covered and placed in refrigerator overnight.
Provided by NE1canCook
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover them with water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer until the potatoes are cooked through but still firm, about 20 minutes. Remove from the water, let cool, and cut the potatoes into chunks. Set the potatoes aside.
- In a bowl, stir together the sour cream, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, onion, celery, celery salt, and salt and pepper until well mixed.
- Place the potatoes and eggs in a large salad bowl, and sprinkle with dried dill. Pour the dressing over the potatoes and eggs, and mix lightly. Cover and refrigerate the salad for at least 30 minutes. Serve cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279.2 calories, Carbohydrate 10.8 g, Cholesterol 133.6 mg, Fat 24.1 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 5.9 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 412.7 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
ZESTY DIJON POTATO SALAD
This is my kind of potato salad. It looks appetizing and gives your taste buds something to work on. I prefer this to the usual baked potato.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil and boil for 20-25 minutes. Drain and cool. Cut potatoes into cubes and place in a salad bowl. Add green onions, salt and pepper. For dressing, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch dressing, mustard and vinegar; pour over potato mixture and toss well. Chill 1 hour before serving. Sprinkle with paprika if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201 calories, Fat 11g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 9mg cholesterol, Sodium 209mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
POTATO SALAD WITH DIJON VINAIGRETTE
There's nothing complicated about this potato salad - it's really just boiled red potatoes tossed with a simple Dijon mustard vinaigrette and a generous smattering of scallions and fresh herbs - and that's the beauty of it. It's served cold or at room temperature, and its flavor gets better as it sits, making it an ideal dish to bring to a potluck or a picnic.
Provided by William Norwich
Categories casseroles, side dish
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place the potatoes in a large stockpot, and cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and allow to cool. When cool, cut the potatoes in half.
- Combine the vinegar and mustard in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
- Add the potatoes to the vinaigrette, and mix gently but thoroughly. Toss in the scallions, parsley and dill. Salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 209, UnsaturatedFat 9 grams, Carbohydrate 25 grams, Fat 11 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 3 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 396 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram, TransFat 0 grams
More about "dijon potato salad recipes"
CREAMY DIJON POTATO SALAD | FRENCH'S - MCCORMICK
Cuisine AmericanCategory Salad And DressingsServings 6
ROASTED POTATO SALAD WITH CREAMY DIJON VINAIGRETTE RECIPE ...
HERBED DIJON MUSTARD POTATO SALAD - NUTMEG NANNY
DIJON POTATO SALAD WITH MUSHROOMS & ONIONS | POTATO SALAD ...
VEGAN DIJON POTATO SALAD - VEGELICIOUS KITCHEN
POTATO SALAD DIJON - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BEST-EVER POTATO SALAD (WITH VIDEO) | HOW TO FEED A LOON
MEDITERRANEAN POTATO SALAD • VEGGIE SOCIETY
MUSTARD POTATO SALAD (HEALTHY & FLAVOR-PACKED) | THE ...
BEST LEMON-DIJON POTATO SALAD RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
SUMMER PESTO POTATO SALAD - POTATOES USA
SIMPLE WARM POTATO SALAD WITH DIJON MUSTARD - RECIPES
SPIRALIZED DIJON POTATO SALAD | DESTINATION DELISH
VEGAN DIJON POTATO SALAD - RUNNING ON REAL FOOD
DIJON POTATO SALAD RECIPE
DIJON POTATO SALAD - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
DIJON POTATO SALAD – 1840 FARM
DIJON-POTATO SALAD WITH RECIPE
HONEY DIJON POTATO SALAD RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY
DIJON POTATO SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
DIJON & HERB POTATO SALAD - CONNOISSEURUS VEG
ROASTED GARLIC & DIJON POTATO SALAD - SOBEYS INC.
COOKING WITH RANIA: DIJON POTATO SALAD - CBS PITTSBURGH
POPULAR CREAMY DIJON POTATO SALAD SIDE DISH RECIPE
BBQ CHORIZO POTATO SALAD IS LIP-SMACKING GOOD: TRY THE RECIPE
DIJON POTATO SALAD | BUTTERBALL®
VEGAN WARM DIJON POTATO SALAD - MONKEY AND ME KITCHEN ...
DIJON POTATO SALAD RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE DIJON POTATO SALAD ...
DIJON POTATO SALAD RECIPE FROM H-E-B
POTATO SALAD WITH DILL AND DIJON - EASY SUMMER RECIPE
CREAMY DIJON POTATO SALAD RECIPE - AN EDIBLE MOSAIC™
POTATO SALAD WITH DIJON AND SCALLIONS | SOUTHERN LIVING
HONEY DIJON ROASTED POTATO SALAD - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
ROASTED POTATO SALAD WITH DIJON VINAIGRETTE - DINNER, THEN ...
DIJON DILL POTATO SALAD - RECIPE - CHARLOTTE SHARES
DIJON MUSTARD POTATO SALAD WITH BACON - DAD WITH A PAN
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #salads #easy #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make potato salad with vinegar and Dijon?In a serving bowl, combine vinegar and Dijon; season with salt and pepper. Add hot cooked potatoes; toss. Let cool, tossing occasionally. Add oil and parsley to cooled potato mixture. Season with salt and pepper, and toss.
What can I do with Dijon potatoes?This Dijon Potato Salad is a great cold, potato salad when you are feeling like a mayonnaise-free potato salad. With lots of mustard and olive oil, the salad is also combined with red onion and herbs. I've added some sprouts, too, for extra goodness. Potatoes: I'm using mini red potatoes here, as I love the colour.
What is the best salad dressing to put on potatoes?Combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard, vinegar, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, and paprika in a large bowl. Add potatoes, red onion, and green onions; gently toss to combine. Learn how to make a satisfying salad with the addition of steak and potatoes.
How do you make potato salad with celery?Stir the celery, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and the remaining ingredients together in a serving bowl large enough to hold all the potatoes. When they're cool, cut the potatoes into 1-inch pieces, add them to the bowl as you go. Stir gently until all the potatoes are coated with dressing. You can make the salad up to a couple of hours in advance.