QUICK ITALIAN RICE SOUP
- In a large pot over medium high heat, cook ground beef and onions, breaking up larger ground beef pieces, until beef is thoroughly cooked and no longer pink. Drain off fat.
- Stir in tomatoes, beans, and broth; bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. When mixture begins to bubble, add vegetables and rice. Allow to come back to a simmer; reduce heat to medium for a gentle simmer.
- Cook until rice is tender and vegetables are warmed through, about 8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278.1 calories, Carbohydrate 29.6 g, Cholesterol 35.5 mg, Fat 8.9 g, Fiber 4.6 g, Protein 19.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 389.2 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
PRESSURE-COOKER POTATO SOUP
I decided to add some character to a basic potato chowder with roasted red peppers. The extra flavor gives a deliciously unique twist to an otherwise ordinary soup.-Mary Shivers, Ada, Oklahoma
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings (3 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Place first 9 ingredients in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust pressure to pressure-cook on high for 15 minutes. Quick-release pressure., Select saute setting and adjust for low heat. Mix flour and 1/2 cup cream until smooth; stir into soup. Stir in 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, bacon, cilantro and remaining cream. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 6-8 minutes. Serve with remaining cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 289 calories, Fat 19g fat (11g saturated fat), Cholesterol 59mg cholesterol, Sodium 848mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
ITALIAN POTATO, RICE, & SPINACH SOUP IN PRESSURE COOKER
Full-bodied and robust. DH loved this and didn't complain about the lack of meat. Soup can be frozen in individual containers up to 3 months. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave oven. From Toula Patsalis's "The Pressure Cooker Cookbook."
Provided by KateL
Categories Short Grain Rice
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- In a pressure cooker, heat oil. Add leeks, garlic, and carrots and saute in hot oil 2 minutes.
- Add rice and potatoes. Stir well and cook 1 minute.
- Add broth, parsley, celery, bay leaf, salt, pepper, basil, lemon juice, tomato paste, and brown sugar. Stir well.
- Secure lid. Over high heat, develop steam to high pressure. Reduce heat to maintain pressure, slide a heat diffuser over burner, and cook 4 minutes. Release pressure according to manufacturer's directions. Remove lid.
- Stir soup well. Ladle into bowls.
- Combine cheeses and sprinkle over soup. Serve with hunks of Italian bread.
- Serves 6-8.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 408.4, Fat 13.4, SaturatedFat 2.8, Cholesterol 9.7, Sodium 891.1, Carbohydrate 60.8, Fiber 6.9, Sugar 12.2, Protein 13.6
More about "italian potato rice spinach soup in pressure cooker recipes"
STOVE TOP ITALIAN RICE WITH SPINACH RECIPE
10 BEST PRESSURE COOKER SOUPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
INSTANT POT ITALIAN SAUSAGE TOMATO PASTA SOUP RECIPE
EASY ITALIAN POTATO SOUP RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
10 BEST ITALIAN PRESSURE COOKER RECIPES - YUMMLY
ITALIAN WEDDING SOUP WITH RICE - THE ROASTED ROOT
INSTANT POT SPINACH SOUP – STRONG IMMUNE SYSTEM RECIPE
ITALIAN POTATO, RICE, & SPINACH SOUP IN PRESSURE COOKER
ITALIAN POTATO RICE SPINACH SOUP IN PRESSURE COOKER RECIPE
BEST ITALIAN SPINACH SOUP RECIPE - CHEFJAR
PRESSURE COOKER CREAMY TOMATO RICE SOUP RECIPE
INSTANT POT SPINACH BROWN RICE - WATCH WHAT U EAT
ITALIAN SAUSAGE, POTATO & SPINACH SOUP - MY ROI LIST
PRESSURE COOKER ITALIAN WEDDING SOUP - NOSHTASTIC
SPINACH RICE - INSTANT POT AND STOVE-TOP - SMELL THE MINT LEAVES
INSTANT POT SAUSAGE & SPINACH SOUP (BEST ZUPPA TOSCANA)
SPINACH AND ITALIAN SAUSAGE POTATO SOUP - TASTEFUL SELECTIONS
ITALIAN POTATO, RICE, AND SPINACH SOUP IN PRESSURE COOKER …
ITALIAN CHICKPEA, SPINACH AND RICE SOUP | TILDA
PRESSURE COOKER RECIPES - HEVIZ'S - GOOGLE BOOKS
ITALIAN POTATO SOUP AND BEANS RECIPE - EVERYBODYLOVESITALIAN ...
INSTANT POT SPINACH TORTELLINI SOUP - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER
ITALIAN POTATO RICE SPINACH SOUP IN PRESSURE COOKER
ITALIAN POTATO, RICE, AND SPINACH SOUP IN PRESSURE COOKER RECIPE ...
PRESSURE COOKER RECIPE: INSALATA DI RISO – ITALIAN RICE SALAD
QUICK AND EASY INSTANT POT SPINACH RICE RECIPE
21 CLASSIC ITALIAN SOUP RECIPES - THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
PRESSURE COOKER ITALIAN CHICKEN SOUP RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
ITALIAN POTATO, RICE, AND SPINACH SOUP IN PRESSURE COOKER
INSTANT POT ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND SPINACH SOUP
ITALIAN POTATO, RICE, & SPINACH SOUP IN PRESSURE COOKER RECIPE
PRESSURE COOKER POTATO SALAD – ITALIAN STYLE!
RECIPEDB - COSYLAB.IIITD.EDU.IN
Sausage Potato Spinach Soup (Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker)126 views-05:02
How to make Spinach and Potato Soup. Yummy Soup Recipes. Healthy Soup Recipes. Spinach Soup Recipe.741 views-06:40
Chicken-spinach soup in the rice cooker, recipe for busy singles [Tiger JAJ-A55U]1.9K views-04:26
Pressure Cooker Gnocchi Soup276 views-04:35
Potato Soup and Rice: Preparing Lunch and Dinner with pressure cooker and rice cooker7 views-10:36
Hearty Spinach and Potato Soup5.8K views-07:02
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long do you cook soup in a pressure cooker?Adjust pressure to pressure-cook on high for 15 minutes. Quick-release pressure. Select saute setting and adjust for low heat. Mix flour and 1/2 cup cream until smooth; stir into soup. Stir in 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, bacon, cilantro and remaining cream. Cook and stir until slightly thickened, 6-8 minutes. Serve with remaining cheese.
How to make Italian sausage pasta soup in Instant Pot?1. To make the Italian sausage pasta soup: In your Instant Pot, turn on the saute mode and heat olive oil. Add the sausage meat and break it up with a wooden spoon while it cooks.
How to cook potatoes for Soup with tomatoes?Add the potatoes, tomatoes and broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover the pot and simmer for about 20 minutes, uncover and cook for about 5-10 minutes, until the potatoes are tender. Serve topped with freshly chopped parsley and or freshly grated parmesan cheese. What are the best potatoes for soup?
How to cook potatoes in an Instant Pot?Turn the instant pot onto the Sauté Setting. Wait till the read out says HOT. Add a generous splash of olive oil, add your onions, scallions, garlic, salt and pepper and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes. Then add the cubes of potato.