EASY ITALIAN SPINACH SALAD
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic and Italian seasoning; set aside., Divide spinach among 10 salad plates; top with tomatoes and onions. Drizzle with vinaigrette; sprinkle with cheese and croutons.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 104 calories, Fat 9g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 3mg cholesterol, Sodium 75mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SPINACH PASTA SALAD
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, spinach, cheese, red onion and olives.
- Whisk together the salad dressing, garlic, lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss. Refrigerate for 2 hours and serve chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 334.1 calories, Carbohydrate 41.8 g, Cholesterol 6.3 mg, Fat 16.6 g, Fiber 4.8 g, Protein 8.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 1167.1 mg, Sugar 4.9 g
ITALIAN SPINACH SALAD
Here's a quick, colorful veggie salad as refreshing as springtime itself. It's also pretty as a picture and a great way to use up all those extra hard-cooked Easter eggs! -Gloria Warczak, Cedarburg, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- On eight salad plates, arrange the spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs, bacon, onion and dill. , In a small saucepan, cook salad dressing and sugar over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Drizzle over salads; sprinkle with croutons.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237 calories, Fat 20g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 58mg cholesterol, Sodium 1034mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
ITALIAN SPINACH AND MUSHROOM SALAD
- In large salad bowl, toss all ingredients except dressing. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing and toss gently.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350, Carbohydrate 41 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 11 g, Protein 16 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 770 mg, Sugar 8 g, TransFat 0 g
SPINACH POMEGRANATE SALAD
- Place spinach in a salad bowl. Top with red onion, walnuts, feta, and sprouts. Sprinkle pomegranate seeds over the top, and drizzle with vinaigrette.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273.4 calories, Carbohydrate 14.9 g, Cholesterol 28 mg, Fat 21.4 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 9.5 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 584.6 mg, Sugar 9.1 g
ITALIAN SPINACH SALAD - TOH
From TOH Simple and Delicious Mar/April edition 2008. I'm saving this for a spring salad choice when baby spinach is in season locally. It looks very simple to put together. I'm really drawn to it by the warm dressing you use over the salads. Makes 8 salad plates/servings - so adjust as necessary. I've already made a few adjustments based on my personal preferences (cooked bacon over bacon bits, vidalia onion over red, and added the red peppers).
Provided by HokiesMom
Yield 8 salads, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- On eight salad plates, arrange the spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, eggs, bacon, onion, red pepper and dill (if desired).
- In a small saucepan, cook the salad dressing and sugar over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Drizzle over the prepared salad plates and then sprinkle the salads with croutons.
- Serve immediately!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175.8, Fat 14.4, SaturatedFat 2.5, Cholesterol 53.1, Sodium 779.8, Carbohydrate 9.8, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 6.3, Protein 3.5
PARMESAN-BACON SPINACH SALAD
Try a savory new take on salad with the Parmesan-Bacon Spinach Salad recipe. In Parmesan-Bacon Spinach Salad, lovely spinach leaves and other salad favorites are tossed with Italian dressing and sprinkled with Parmesan. Easy. Elegant. Delicious!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook bacon in small saucepan until crisp. Remove bacon from saucepan, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in pan. Drain bacon on paper towels. Stir dressing into reserved drippings.
- Toss spinach with bacon and tomatoes in large bowl.
- Add dressing mixture and cheese; mix lightly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 130, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 380 mg, Carbohydrate 4 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 1 g, Protein 7 g
SPINACH SALAD WITH ORANGE VINAIGRETTE
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the prosciutto slices on a baking sheet and bake until just crisp, about 10 minutes. Let cool. Crumble the prosciutto slices into a container and store in the refrigerator.
- In a blender, combine the orange zest, orange juice, balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth. With the blender running, add the olive oil in a steady stream until combined. Transfer to a container and store in the refrigerator.
- To serve, put the spinach in a large bowl. Toss with enough of the vinaigrette to coat the spinach. Sprinkle with the crisp prosciutto crumbles, toss again, and serve.
More about "italian spinach salad recipes"
TUSCAN PASTA SALAD | THE RECIPE CRITIC
4.9/5 (14)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 6Calories 567 per serving
- In a large bowl combine pasta, sundried tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, spinach, basil, and parmesan cheese. Toss until combined.
- To make the dressing: In a small bowl whisk olive oil, vinegar, water, salt, sugar, oregano, basil, garlic and salt and pepper.
ITALIAN SPINACH AND MUSHROOM SALAD - THE ASSOCIATION FOR ...
- In large salad bowl, combine all ingredients except dressing. Drizzle with Italian dressing; toss gently. Serve, if desired, with additional dressing.
- Make it a main dish salad . . . just flash marinate! Brush meat or poultry repeatedly during grilling or broiling with Italian dressing; then slice and add to salad.
BEST EVER STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD + VIDEO
SPINACH RECIPES - GREAT ITALIAN CHEFS
Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
BEST EVER STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
10 BEST ITALIAN SPINACH SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY SPINACH SALAD - A HEALTHY MEAL - LEMONSFORLULU.COM
4.6/5 (9)Total Time 15 minsCategory Salad, Veggies, SideCalories 324 per serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard and honey; season with salt and pepper to taste.
WARM ITALIAN BEEF AND SPINACH SALAD RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Servings 4Calories 220 per serving
- Spray 12-inch skillet with no stick cooking spray; add beef and onions. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes or until onions just begin to soften and beef is heated through.
ITALIAN SALAD WITH CHICKEN, SPINACH, ARTICHOKES - JULIA'S ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 50 minsCategory SaladCalories 395 per serving
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil on medium-high heat. Sear the chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper, on medium-high heat about 4-5 minutes on each side, until the chicken is golden color on the outside and is cooked through, and no longer pink in the center.
SPINACH SALAD WITH BACON - PINCH AND SWIRL
Ratings 7Calories 364 per servingCategory Main Course, Salad
- To make the salad dressing, add garlic, honey, vinegar, pepper, and salt to a blender pitcher; blend until smooth. With blender running, slowly drizzle in olive oil until emulsified. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add spinach to a large bowl (large enough to toss salad with dressing. Drizzle dressing over spinach and toss to coat. Add remaining ingredients (tomatoes through hard boiled eggs) and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.
ITALIAN WHITE BEAN AND SPINACH SALAD | LINDSAY
Servings 2Calories 133 per serving
SPINACH SALAD RECIPE | EATINGWELL
5/5 (1)Calories 61 per servingTotal Time 10 mins
ITALIAN PASTA SALAD RECIPE - PICKY PALATE - EASY PASTA SALAD!!
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 15 minsCategory SaladCalories 341 per serving
SPINACH MUSHROOM SALAD WALNUT - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
ITALIAN SPINACH SALAD RECIPE
ITALIAN KALE SALAD RECIPE WITH SPINACH AND BEETS / MICHELE ...
10 BEST ITALIAN SPINACH DISHES RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPINACH SALAD RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
10 BEST ITALIAN SPINACH SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY ITALIAN SPINACH SALAD RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook spinach salad?In a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar, garlic and Italian seasoning; set aside. Divide spinach among 10 salad plates; top with tomatoes and onions. Drizzle with vinaigrette; sprinkle with cheese and croutons.
What goes well with spinach?Rich in iron and calcium, spinach is a go-to ingredient for healthy eating. Elevate the humble leaf to tasty heights with one of these salad recipes. Dave dresses his tasty salad with gorgonzola and a shallot vinaigrette. Tangy cheese and sweet nuts punctuate this simple salad. Ree loads her ultimate salad with eggs, bacon and mushrooms.
What are the ingredients in a spinach salad?This salad has lots of spinach, lots of fresh, sliced strawberries, and a delicious, sweetened oil and vinegar dressing spiked with poppy and sesame seeds.
How do you make bacon and spinach salad dressing?Cook bacon in small saucepan until crisp. Remove bacon from saucepan, reserving 1 Tbsp. drippings in pan. Drain bacon on paper towels. Stir dressing into reserved drippings. Toss spinach with bacon and tomatoes in large bowl. Add dressing mixture and cheese; mix lightly. Prepare using KRAFT Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping.