- In a mixing bowl, combine the cranberries, orange juice, onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, lime juice, cumin and salt.
- Stir together and chill 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 20 calories, Carbohydrate 5.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 49.2 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
- Place half of the orange segments, the zest, and the jalapenos in the food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add the sugar and pulse 3 to 4 more times. Add the cranberries and continue to pulse until berries are roughly chopped. Adjust seasonings with sugar, if needed. Transfer cranberry mixture to a bowl and toss with the remaining half of chopped orange segments and the mint. Allow relish to chill for at least 30 minutes, and up to 2 days. Serve relish chilled or at room temperature.
JALAPENO CRANBERRY SAUCE
- In a medium saucepan, put the sugar, ginger, jalapenos, orange zest and orange juice. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add the cranberries and set over medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring frequently. Add water if the mixture appears too dry. Add in the lemon zest and juice and season with salt or a bit more sugar. Let cool completely and serve.
- Grate the zest from the orange and set aside. Remove the white pith and seeds and cut the orange into sections.
- Place the zest, orange sections, cranberries, ginger, cilantro and jalapeno in a food processor. Pulse just until cranberries are coarsely chopped. Stir in maple syrup. Cover and let stand for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 24, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 0 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 1 milligram, Sugar 4 grams
This clementine relish is sweet, sour, and savory. You can garnish with roasted chopped walnuts or pecans.
Provided by Chef Nastay Nate
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine cranberries, clementines, jalapeno, water, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, black pepper, and cloves in a saute pot and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat, pour into desired serving dish, and chill until the temperature reaches 40 degrees F (4 degrees C) or below.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 137.5 calories, Carbohydrate 35.6 g, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 4.9 g, Protein 0.9 g, Sodium 489.1 mg, Sugar 26.9 g
- Place cranberries in food processor and pulse to chop coarsely, about 5 pulses. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add onion, jalapeno, lime juice, orange sections and juice, ginger, sugar, and celery; mix gently. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. Just before serving, add mint and pecans and toss to combine.
JALAPENO CRANBERRY RELISH
This is a great recipe I found in the San Antonio Express News. So far we've tried it with turkey and fish, and it was great! I also think it would go nicely with beef or pork. Very simple and quick to make. I'm thinking about adding a little orange zest next time. Cooking time is actually refrigeration time.
Provided by texasgal
Categories Low Protein
Yield 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Remove seed and stems from jalapenos.
- Chop jalapenos and cranberries finely.
- Add sugar.
- Refrigerate for 2 days before using. NOTE: The first time I made this, I only refrigerated it for 1 day and it was really good. However, it was even better after 2 days.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 342.4, Fat 0.3, Sodium 2.2, Carbohydrate 88.2, Fiber 5.2, Sugar 79.7, Protein 0.8
SPICY RED PEPPER CRANBERRY RELISH
A kicky condiment, usually made with cranberries, can offset the neutral (read: bland) yet rich nature of the Thanksgiving meal. This hot red-pepper cranberry relish with jalapeños and cayenne fits the bill. You can keep the seasoning somewhat tame, or ramp up the heat to taste. It will keep for 2 weeks or so; make it in advance, as soon as cranberries are available, and have it on hand in the fridge through the holiday season.
Provided by David Tanis
Yield About 2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Put sugar, jalapeños, lemon juice, salt and cayenne in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 cup water, then stir with a wooden spoon to dissolve sugar, and simmer 2 minutes.
- Add ginger and cranberries, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and let mixture cook, stirring occasionally, until cranberries have softened and no liquid remains in pan, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool and taste. Add more cayenne or jalapeños if desired. It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 237, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams, Carbohydrate 62 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 0 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 293 milligrams, Sugar 54 grams
JALAPENO CRANBERRY SAUCE
- Add enough water to the orange juice to make one cup of liquid.
- Combine cranberries, orange zest, juice and water, tequila, and sugar in a large pot.
- Bring to a slow boil, stirring occasionally.
- When the cranberries begin to pop, add the chopped jalapeno cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- If the sauce seems a little thick, add a bit more water.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a bowl and chill.
More about "jalapeno cranberry relish recipes"
CRANBERRY JALAPENO RELISH
Servings 8Total Time 20 mins
- Combine water and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add cranberries. Return to a boil; cook 10 minutes without stirring. Pour into a bowl and let cool.
- Dice the jalapeño peppers and green onions, then add the remaining ingredients and mix lightly. Refrigerate. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
SWEET & SPICY CRANBERRY JALAPEñO RELISH RECIPE - PAULA …
Servings 5Total Time 5 mins
JALAPENO-CRANBERRY RELISH RECIPE | EATINGWELL
5/5 (2)Total Time 20 minsCategory Thanksgiving Cranberry Sauce RecipesCalories 85 per serving
CRANBERRY RELISH WITH HORSERADISH RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
JALAPEñO CRANBERRY SAUCE - KICKED UP! - DADS THAT COOK
CRANBERRY JALAPEñO RELISH | FOODTALK
CRANBERRY JALAPENO RELISH | KQED
CRANBERRY-JALAPENO RELISH RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CITRUS CRANBERRY SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
JALAPENO CRANBERRY RELISH RECIPE
15-MINUTE CRANBERRY JALAPENO RELISH - KITCHEN CENTS
CRANBERRY-JALAPENO RELISH - JAMIE GELLER
CRANBERRY JALAPENO RELISH | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
CRANBERRY JALAPENO CREAM CHEESE RECIPES
CRANBERRY SAUCE WITH JALAPENO RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
TEXAS CRANBERRY-JALAPENO RELISH RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
JALAPEñO CRANBERRY RELISH - PILLSBURY.COM RECIPE
JALAPEñO CRANBERRY SAUCE - PEPPERSCALE
CRANBERRY-JALAPEñO RELISH RECIPE BY SABRINA SEXTON
AUNTIE LOUISE'S CRANBERRY PEPPER RELISH - LICK MY SPOON
CRANBERRY JALAPENO RELISH - PEPPER BOWL
TEXAS CRANBERRY-JALAPENO RELISH RECIPE
CRANBERRY JALAPENO RELISH RECIPE - CUISINART.COM
SPICY JALAPENO CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - BOULDER LOCAVORE®
ORANGE CRANBERRY JALAPEñO RELISH - CONFESSIONS OF A GROCERY ADDICT
JALAPEñO CRANBERRY RELISH RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
SPICY JALAPEñO CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - SOFABFOOD
JALAPENO CRANBERRY SAUCE - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
CRANBERRY RASPBERRY JALAPENO RELISH FOR A ZESTY THANKSGIVING
CRANBERRY RELISH WITH JALAPENO : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CRANBERRY-JALAPENO RELISH - CRANBERRY RELISH RECIPES
CRANBERRY-JALAPENO RELISH – RECIPES NETWORK
JALAPEñO CRANBERRY RELISH WITH TOASTED WALNUTS RECIPE - CUISINART
CRANBERRY JALAPENO RELISH - EZ EATS.ORG
CRANBERRY JALAPENO RELISH | MASSACHUSETTS CRANBERRIES
JALAPENO CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE
CRANBERRY JALAPEñO RELISH - PEPPERSCALE
#time-to-make #preparation #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #1-day-or-more #easy #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #healthy-2 #low-in-something
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook cranberry and jalapeno sauce?In a saucepan, mix water and sugar; stir to dissolve sugar. Bring to boil. Add cranberries, Jalapeno peppers, and lemon juice, and return to boil. Reduce heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sherry and stir well.
How do you make Cranberry Relish with pickles?Directions. In a mixing bowl, combine the cranberries, orange juice, onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, lime juice, cumin and salt. Stir together and chill 2 hours before serving. See how to make a relish with pickled peppers, jalapenos, and onions. A fresh cherry tomato relish with garlic and a reduced vinaigrette.
How to cook cranberry and jalapeno brisket?Directions. In a saucepan, mix water and sugar; stir to dissolve sugar. Bring to boil. Add cranberries, Jalapeno peppers, and lemon juice, and return to boil. Reduce heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sherry and stir well. Remove from heat and let cool completely at room temperature.
How do you cook cranberries in a saucepan?STEP 1: In a large saucepan combine all ingredients EXCEPT the cranberries. Bring to simmer and add the cranberries. STEP 2: Simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. NOTE: the cranberries will pop during cooking. STEP 3: Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.