JALAPENO JACK BURGERS
These are very spicy but so good. If you want less spicy, you can use a less spicy pepper - like a poblano. These are great on the grill or any other way you cook a burger!!
Provided by MelvinsWifey
Yield 4 burgers, 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- On the grill or under the broiler, roast the jalapeno peppers whole, until they start to turn black. Once they are black on all sides, put into a brown paper bag, close and let sit 5 minutes. Remove from bag and peel off skin.
- Using a knife, slit open jalapenos, and take the seeds out and remove the stem. Cut jalapenos in half so you have 4 total slices of jalapeno. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine ground beef, 1 egg, ketchup, salt, garlic, and onions. You may also use any other seasonings you like in your hamburger mixture. Mix well.
- Form 8 thin patties. Take one slice of jalapeno and one slice of pepper jack cheese and place on 4 of the patties. Top each patty with remaining four patties and seal the edges together so the cheese doesn't leak out.
- Grill burgers or cook as usual until done. Your burgers will have a spicy, cheesey surprise in the middle of each one. Delicious!
"LITTLE KICK" JALAPENO BURGERS
I lightened up one of my husband's favorite jalapeno burger recipes, and although the original was good, we actually like this better! -Dawn Dhooghe, Concord, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties., Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. , Top with cheese; cover and grill 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve on rolls with salsa, sour cream and lettuce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 254 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 61mg cholesterol, Sodium 471mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Mix jalapeno pepper, garlic, onion, and ground beef in a medium bowl. Form into four patties.
- Brush grill grate with oil. Grill hamburger patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done. Top with pepperjack cheese, and serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 474.1 calories, Carbohydrate 24.8 g, Cholesterol 104.5 mg, Fat 26.8 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 31.6 g, SaturatedFat 11.7 g, Sodium 444.8 mg, Sugar 3.6 g
GRILLED PEPPER JACK JALAPENO BURGERS
- Prepare grill for cooking on high heat.
- Mix jalapeno pepper, garlic, onion and ground beef in bowl.
- Separate beef mixture into about 7 equal bundles.
- Place a thick slice of pepper jack cheese into center of each beef bundle (about the size of a thick butter pat). Form bundles into patties.
- Brush grill grate with oil.
- Grill hamburger patties 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- Remove burgers from grill; top with more pepper jack cheese.
- Let rest on serving plate for 5 minutes.
- Serve on toasted buns with condiments of your choice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 561.5, Fat 28.3, SaturatedFat 12.9, Cholesterol 155.2, Sodium 530.2, Carbohydrate 24.1, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 3.8, Protein 49.8
More about "jalapeno jack burgers recipes"
JALAPEñO JACK BURGERS - PEPPERIDGE FARM
JALAPENO PEPPER JACK BURGERS - COOKS WELL WITH OTHERS
Cuisine AmericanCalories 289 per servingCategory Main Course
- Cut the block of cheese in half, set one half aside and cut the other half into small cubes. Add the cubes to the bowl with the ground beef, worcestershire sauce, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat. Grill the burgers 4 to 5 minutes per side. Slice the remaining pepper jack cheese and place them on the burgers during the last minute of grilling.Note: Burgers can also be cooked on a smoker set to 250 degrees for 1 hour, flipping halfway through.
RECIPE: PORK CHORIZO & MONTEREY JACK BURGERS WITH GUACAMOLE
PEPPER JACK JALAPENO BURGERS RECIPE - ADAMS FAIRACRE FARMS
JALAPENO PEPPER JACK BURGERS - HY-VEE RECIPES AND IDEAS
JALAPEñO POPPER STUFFED BURGERS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
JALAPENO JACK TURKEY BURGER WITH JENNIE-O AND WHOLLY GUACAMOLE …
JALAPENO JACK BURGER RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
JUICY JALAPEñO POPPER BURGERS - APPETITES ANONYMOUS
SPICY JALAPENO JACK BURGER - THE SLOW ROASTED ITALIAN
SPICY JACK BACON JALAPENO CHEESEBURGERS - DAILY DISH RECIPES
JUICY JALAPENO JACK CHEESEBURGER RECIPE
BURGER RECIPES: JALAPENO RASPBERRY BURGER /W GEWURZTRAMINER
PEPPER JACK CHEESEBURGERS WITH JALAPEñO-CUMIN SAUCE RECIPE
JALAPEñO TURKEY BURGERS | MANTITLEMENT
JALAPEñO POPPER BURGERS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
PEPPER JACK JALAPEñO STUFFED BURGERS | EASY KETO DINNER RECIPES
JALAPENO PEPPER JACK BURGER | HY-VEE
JALAPENO JACK HAMBURGER BUNS WITH HICKORY SMOKED BURGER
JALAPENO JACK BURGER RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
JALAPENO PEPPER JACK BURGER - BLESS HER HEART Y'ALL
SPICY JALAPEñO CHEESEBURGER RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
PEPPER JACK CHEESE BURGERS RECIPES - LUANN MELLO
JALAPEñO PEPPER JACK TURKEY BURGERS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
JALAPENO JACK CHEESE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
GRILLED JALAPEñO PEPPER JACK TURKEY BURGERS - COOKING ON THE …
RECIPES | PIT BOSS® GRILLS
JALAPEñO PEPPER JACK BURGERS – SUNSHINE AND SAVORY
JALAPEñO JACK SAVORY STUFFED TURKEY BURGERS | JENNIE-O® RECIPES
PEPPER-JACK BURGER WITH JALAPEñO JAM RECIPE - HOME CHEF
JALAPENO JACK BURGERS WITH CILANTRO LIME SAUCE - MEATLOAF AND …
PEPPER JACK STUFFED JALAPENO BURGERS - A DUCK'S OVEN
RECIPE: PORK CHORIZO & MONTEREY JACK BURGERS WITH GUACAMOLE
JALAPENO PEPPER JACK CHICKEN BURGER-BUTTER YOUR BISCUIT
JALAPEñO PEPPER JACK TURKEY BURGERS - FUN FACTS OF LIFE
JALAPEñO PEPPER JACK TURKEY BURGERS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
PEPPER JACK STUFFED JALAPEñO GUACAMOLE BURGERS
JALAPEñO PEPPER JACK BURGERS WITH GARLIC AVOCADO AIOLI
JALAPEñO BACON CHEESEBURGERS - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
JALAPEñO BURGER | CHAR-BROIL | CHAR-BROIL®
JALAPEñO PEPPERJACK TURKEY BURGER - SPILL THE CHAI
PEPPER JACK STUFFED BURGER WITH JALAPENO CREAM SAUCE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #eggs-dairy #vegetables #diabetic #cheese #dietary #spicy #peppers #taste-mood
You'll also love