JALAPENO POPPER-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x11-inch baking dish.
- Combine crushed crackers, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Place bread crumbs in a second bowl. Pour beaten eggs into a third bowl.
- Pound each chicken breast with a tenderizer until thin. Place two strips of cream cheese and 1 tablespoon diced jalapeno on top of each breast. Fold together and dip in egg, bread crumbs, egg, and crackers in that order. Place in the prepared baking dish and secure with toothpicks or kitchen twine.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 612 calories, Carbohydrate 38.5 g, Cholesterol 219.2 mg, Fat 34 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 36.4 g, SaturatedFat 15.7 g, Sodium 750.1 mg, Sugar 4 g
BACON-WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPER-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, jalapenos, garlic powder, and barbecue seasoning in a bowl. Mix well until evenly combined.
- Cut a deep pocket into each chicken breast, being careful not to cut all the way through to the other side. Fill the pocket of each chicken breast with cream cheese mixture. Wrap each chicken breast with 3 slices of bacon.
- Place a baking rack on top of a baking sheet and place stuffed chicken on top of the rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.40
Nutrition Facts : Calories 445.8 calories, Carbohydrate 2.8 g, Cholesterol 147.4 mg, Fat 30 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 39.7 g, SaturatedFat 16.2 g, Sodium 1366.1 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
JALAPENO POPPER-STUFFED CHICKEN
A jalapeno popper (with a smear of cream cheese) turns a chicken cutlet into a crunchy, creamy and spicy roll-up. Serve with a side of ranch dressing to complete the dish.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook the jalapeno poppers according to package directions. Set aside to cool.
- Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 400 degrees F. Set a baking rack into a rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the cutlets with salt and pepper. Put smooth side-down on a work surface with the short ends parallel to the edge of the countertop. Spread a fourth of the cream cheese over a cutlet, leaving about a 1/4-inch border. Lay a jalapeno popper across the short end closest to you and roll up to enclose the popper. Secure with a 6-inch wooden skewer. Sprinkle the cutlet with salt and pepper. Repeat with the remaining cutlets, cream cheese and poppers.
- Put the flour in a shallow dish. Beat the egg until very loose in a second shallow dish. Put the breadcrumbs in a third shallow dish.
- Coat the chicken roll-ups in the flour and the dip in the egg, letting any excess drip off. Then fully coat in the breadcrumbs. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place the roll-ups in the skillet, seam-side down, and cook until golden brown on all sides, turning as needed, about 5 minutes. Transfer the chicken to the rack on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Remove the skewers from the chicken, cut each roll-up in half and serve.
JALAPEñO POPPER DIP-STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: jalapeño, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, salt, flour, eggs, bread crumbs, oil
Provided by Robin Broadfoot
Yield 3 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Dice a jalapeño. Then add it in a medium bowl and mix with cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Salt your chicken breasts. Cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Stuff the pockets evenly with the jalapeño mixture. Press the edges of the chicken together to seal the pocket.
- Separate the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into 3 separate bowls.
- Dip the stuffed chicken in the flour, then the egg, then the bread crumbs, coating it evenly.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Fry the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish, then bake for 20 minutes. Serve!
CHEESE AND JALAPENO STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
I love bacon jalapeño poppers and by adding the same ingredients to chicken breasts...you can have a whole meal with that jalapeño popper flavor. For less fat use low fat cheeses and center cut bacon.
Provided by Vickycatchytorie
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- grease baking dish.
- cut a pouch in each chicken breast fillet, careful not to poke through
- spread 1 Tbsp cream cheese in each pouch.
- add 1/4 shredded cheese in each pouch.
- add diced jalapeños to each pouch (more or less than 1/2 a jalapeño per chicken breast depending on your spice level preference)
- sprinkle garlic salt, chili powder and pepper on top of fillets to taste.
- wrap 2 pieces of bacon around each fillet
- secure each bacon piece with 1 toothpick near the opening of the pouch to keep fillet together.
- place in oven
- bake for 30 minutes.
JALAPEñO-POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN
Stuff all the flavors of fried jalapeño poppers into a creamy filling for stuffed chicken breasts. This healthy baked chicken recipe is great with a side of green beans for an easy dinner.
Provided by EatingWell Test Kitchen
Categories Healthy Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine jalapeños, cheese and cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Lightly beat egg in a shallow dish. Place cornmeal in a separate shallow dish.
- Cut a horizontal slit along the thin, long edge of each chicken breast, nearly through to the opposite side. Place half the filling in the center and press the edges firmly together. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Coat the chicken in the egg, then dredge in the cornmeal.
- Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat; add the chicken and cook until lightly browned on one side, about 3 minutes. Turn the chicken over and place the skillet in the oven. Roast until an instant-read thermometer registers 165 degrees F, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 259.4 calories, Carbohydrate 6.7 g, Cholesterol 140.8 mg, Fat 11.7 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 30.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 348.9 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
A creamy, spicy filled breast. Flash browning on the outside doesn't cook them through. Preheat your oven to finish cooking.
Provided by gailanng
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, and jalapenos in a small bowl; mix well.
- Cut a pocket horizontally through the thickest side of each chicken breast; fill with 1/4 of the cheese mixture. Secure with toothpicks. Tip: If breasts are thick, before slitting, slightly poud the thickest part of the breast side. It, also, makes for a larger pocket. Don't pound too thin.
- Combine Panko bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and Parmesan; place on a piece of waxed paper.
- Beat egg and water in a shallow bowl.
- Dip stuffed chicken breast in egg mixture, then into Panko mixture, coating well.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken breasts on both sides until golden; place on a foil lined shallow baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees in a preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 753.1, Fat 49.4, SaturatedFat 19.1, Cholesterol 240.6, Sodium 1118.9, Carbohydrate 25, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 4, Protein 51
More about "jalapeno popper stuffed chicken breast recipes"
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN - GIMME DELICIOUS
Ratings 5Calories 638 per servingCategory Main
- Slice each chicken breast lengthwise 3/4th of the way so that its butterflied but not sliced completely in a way that you create a pocket.
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar and jalapeno and set aside. In another bowl, whisk together egg, salt and pepper and set aside. And in a third bowl, mix breadcrumbs, salt and paprika and set aside.
- Stuff the chicken breast with the jalapeno mixture and secure the edges with a toothpick. Repeat till all the chicken breasts are stuffed.
BEST JALAPEñO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPE - DELISH
5/5 (8)Total Time 35 mins
- Season with salt and pepper. Stuff each chicken breast with bacon, sliced jalapeños, and cream cheese mixture.
JALAPEñO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN - THE COOKIE WRITER
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST | TASTY KITCHEN: A …
JALAPEñO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS! - SPEND WITH …
CRISPY JALAPEñO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST - CAKEWHIZ
JALAPEñO POPPER-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BACON-WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE – 4 POINTS
JALAPEñO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST - BROWN SUGAR FOOD BLOG
JALAPEñO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN - MIGHTY MRS | SUPER EASY RECIPES
BACON WRAPPED JALAPEñO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE
JALAPEñO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS - NERDS WITH KNIVES
BACON WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN | HEY GRILL HEY
JALAPENO POPPER CHICKEN (STUFFED CHICKEN) - KYLEE COOKS
JALAPEñO POPPER CHICKEN RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
JALAPENO POPPER CHICKEN - DINNER AT THE ZOO
HOULIHAN'S COPYCAT JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN - PIPER COOKS
CHEESY JALAPEñO POPPER BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN - SKINNYTASTE
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN - I AM BAKER
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN - EASY RECIPE CHEF
CHEESY JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN | A WICKED WHISK
JALAPEñO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST (KETO LOW-CARB) AIR FRYER
JALAPEñO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN - SIMPLE JOY
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST - CREATE THE MOST …
STUFFED JALAPENO POPPER CHICKEN - JUST A TASTE
QUICK AND EASY LOW CARB BACON WRAPPED JALAPEñO POPPER …
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST - COMPLETE RECIPES
JALAPEñO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN ( KETO + LOW CARB) - THE BEST …
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN (HASSELBACK CHICKEN)
JALAPEñO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN WRAPPED IN BACON - EAT THE BITE
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN - JUST~ONE~DONNA
JALAPENO POPPER STUFFED CHICKEN - LAUGHING SPATULA
BEST JALAPENO POPPER-STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPES | BAKING | FOOD …
10 BEST CHICKEN STUFFED JALAPENOS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BACON WRAPPED JALAPENO POPPER CHICKEN - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
HOMEMADE (SKINNYTASTE.COM RECIPE) - CHEESY JALAPENO POPPER …
JALAPENO POPPER-STUFFED CHICKEN WITH CHEDDAR CHEESE - ETALK
You'll also love