QUICK SKILLET KIELBASA PORK AND BEANS
Swap kielbasa into pork and beans, and top it with hot dog bun croutons and pickle relish.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the broiler to high with a rack set 2-inches from the heat source.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the kielbasa rounds, cut-side down, and cook until browned, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook for 1 minute more. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate. Cook the remaining rounds until both sides are browned. Add to the plate. Reduce the heat to medium, add the onion, and cook, stirring, until soft and slightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, brown sugar, vinegar, and chipotle to the onion. Pour half a can of beans (including the bean liquid) into the skillet and mash with a fork until creamy. Then add the rest of the beans (including the bean liquid), the cooked kielbasa, 1/2 cup water, 1 teaspoon salt, and a few grinds of pepper. Simmer until thick and creamy, about 20 minutes.
- Toss the hot dog bun cubes with the melted butter on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Broil until toasted and browned, flipping occasionally, about 2 minutes.
- Divide the kielbasa and beans among 4 bowls. Top evenly with the hot dog bun croutons and pickle relish.
Enjoy these addicting appetizers. There will be no leftovers.
Provided by ladderman229
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Meat and Poultry Pork
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine the beer, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, and Dijon mustard in a large skillet over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally; reduce heat to low and add the kielbasa. Simmer until kielbasa is browned and glazed, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 534 calories, Carbohydrate 43.4 g, Cholesterol 74.9 mg, Fat 31.2 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 14.2 g, SaturatedFat 10.5 g, Sodium 1925 mg, Sugar 31.6 g
A classic Chinese dish of stir-fried egg noodles with shredded chicken breast. Experiment with different fish, meat or vegetables
Provided by Ken Hom
Categories Dinner, Main course, Side dish, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Cook 225g egg noodles in a large pan of boiling water for 3-5 mins, then drain and put them in cold water. Drain thoroughly, toss them with 1 tbsp sesame oil and set aside.
- Combine 100g chicken breasts, cut into fine shreds, with 2 tsp light soy sauce, 2 tsp Shaohsing rice wine or dry sherry, 1 tsp sesame oil, ½ tsp white pepper and ½ tsp salt for the marinade, mix well and then leave to marinate for about 10 mins.
- Heat a wok over a high heat. Add 1 tbsp groundnut oil and, when it is very hot and slightly smoking, add the chicken shreds.
- Stir-fry for about 2 mins and then transfer to a plate.
- Wipe the wok clean, reheat until it is very hot then add 1½ tbsp groundnut oil.
- When the oil is slightly smoking, add the 2 finely chopped garlic cloves and stir-fry for 10 seconds.
- Add 50g finely shredded mangetout and 50g finely shredded prosciutto, and stir-fry for about 1 min.
- Add the noodles, 2 tsp light soy sauce, 2 tsp dark soy sauce,1 tbsp Shaohsing rice wine or dry sherry, ½ tsp white pepper, ½ tsp golden caster sugar, 2 finely chopped spring onions and 1 tsp salt.
- Stir-fry for 2 mins. Return the chicken and any juices to the noodle mixture. Stir-fry for about 3-4 mins or until the chicken is cooked.
- Add 1 tsp sesame oil and give the mixture a few final stirs. Put on a warm platter and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 399 calories, Fat 18 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 41 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 18 grams protein, Sodium 4.2 milligram of sodium
QUICK AND EASY CHOW MEIN
This is simply the best! A lot of recipes on here seem to list chow mein as being a rice dish, but I've always known it as noodles, like this one. Use as a side dish or main dish. Easily made vegetarian.
Provided by JESMom
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook noodles according to directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a small dish, combine the broth, cornstarch and salt; set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok, then add the onion, ginger and garlic. Stir-fry until you can smell it, about 1 minute. Add the veggies, until thawed, maybe 4 minutes.
- Add the chicken and broth. Cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture boils and thickens, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir the veggie mixture into the noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 492.3, Fat 22.6, SaturatedFat 4.3, Cholesterol 85.1, Sodium 783.4, Carbohydrate 37.4, Fiber 4.4, Sugar 1.5, Protein 35.5
MARTHA'S FAVORITE ROASTED KIELBASA
Martha's favorite kielbasa is "chunky, meaty, slightly garlicky, with natural casing and not too much fat." Her two favorite purveyors are Sikorski Meat Market, in Brooklyn's Greenpoint neighborhood, and Chester's Smokehouse, in Albany, New York.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Food & Cooking Ingredients Meat & Poultry Pork Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil; top with parchment. Poke holes all over kielbasa. Transfer to sheet, pulling sides of foil up to create a well. Add 1/2 cup water.
- Roast until skin is crackling and beginning to brown, about 20 minutes. Flip; continue to roast until dark golden brown, about 20 minutes more.
- Slice and serve, with horseradish and mustard.
KIELBASA CHOW MEIN
Make and share this Kielbasa Chow Mein recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Lorac
Categories White Rice
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Saute kielbasa in oil over medium high heat until lightly browned.
- Add water and frozen vegetables, cook separating vegetables with a fork until defrosted.
- Reduce heat, add soy and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch and water, add to the pan and cook, stirring constantly for about 3 minutes.
- Serve over rice and top with Chow Mein Noodles.
KIELBASA POTATO CHOWDER
There's just the right touch of comfort in this sensational sausage chowder from Misty Chandler of Lawton, Oklahoma. "My husband and I make a meal of it with some warm bread."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown kielbasa and bacon; drain, reserving 1 teaspoon drippings. Add onion; cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until onion is tender. Add garlic; 1 minute longer., In a large saucepan, bring broth and water to a boil. Add the potatoes, bouillon and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. , Add the meat mixture and kale; cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until kale is wilted. Reduce heat. Add the cream; cook 1 minute longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 190 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 28mg cholesterol, Sodium 852mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 12g protein.
More about "kielbasa chow mein recipes"
CHOW MEIN | RECIPETIN EATS
LO MEIN NOODLES WITH CHINESE SAUSAGE AND GAI LAN
10 BEST BEEF KIELBASA RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY CHOW MEIN - DAMN DELICIOUS
POLSKA KIELBASA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE KIELBASA SAUSAGE
19 BEST KIELBASA AND SMOKED SAUSAGE RECIPES - THE …
OUR 20 FAVORITE KIELBASA RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
SLOW COOKER KIELBASA BITES - MOM ON TIMEOUT
HOW TO COOK FRESH KIELBASA (GUIDE) - KITCHLIT
25 EASY KIELBASA SAUSAGE RECIPES - TOP TEEN RECIPES
15 BEST KIELBASA RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL …
GRANDMA'S KIELBASA AND SAUERKRAUT RECIPE
30 EASY KIELBASA RECIPES - COMFORTABLE FOOD
ENTREE — TAGGED "KIELBASA CHOW MEIN" — MELISSAS PRODUCE
KIELBASA CHOW MEIN RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
THE 30 BEST KIELBASA RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
SOY SAUCE CHOW MEIN (CANTONESE PAN-FRIED NOODLES) - RASA …
10 BEST KIELBASA RECIPES | YUMMLY
KIELBASA CHOW MEIN - CHAMPSDIET.COM
HOMEMADE KIELBASA - GARLICKY AND DELICIOUS! - THECOOKFUL
KIELBASA CHOW MEIN — MELISSAS PRODUCE
CHOW MEIN RECIPES (PAGE 1) - FOODFERRET
20 BEST KIELBASA RECIPES - HOW TO COOK KIELBASA - PARADE: …
CHICKEN CHOW MEIN WITH BEST CHOW MEIN SAUCE!
CANTONESE CHOW MEIN (鼓油王炒面) | MADE WITH LAU
EASY CHINESE CHOW MEIN - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
JAPANESE CANADIAN CHOW MEIN - KIKU CORNER
GLAZED KIELBASA PINEAPPLE BITES - JAM HANDS
POOR MAN’S CHOW MEIN – IN DIANES KITCHEN
DESI CHOW MEIN - CHILI TO CHOC
KIELBASA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
RECIPEDB - COSYLAB.IIITD.EDU.IN
SUPER EASY KIELBASA RECIPES - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
SHEET PAN CABBAGE AND KIELBASA - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #main-dish #pork #rice #vegetables #asian #chinese #easy #european #kid-friendly #polish #stove-top #dietary #comfort-food #inexpensive #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #white-rice #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love