KOREAN SPICY CLAM SOUP WITH NOODLES
This is an easy to prepare soup that just takes a total of 15 minutes, not counting the time it takes to boil the water for the pasta. It has a Korean influence. You can control the heat by adding less garlic chili sauce and chili or cayenne. You can add a can of clams with its juice if you want more clams in the soup. My family loves this soup on a cold day, though there aren't too many of those days here in L.A.
Provided by Pesto lover
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Boil salted water in large pot for pasta. Add pasta and cook al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a separate 3 qt pot, mix clam juice, water, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic chili sauce, sugar, salt, ancho chili powder and daikon radish over medium high heat.
- When clam juice mixture reaches a boil, add in clams in shells. Cook until shells open. Discard any that don't open after about 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and green onions and cook about 1 minute, or until spinach wilts.
- Place cooked pasta in serving bowls and ladle soup with clams over pasta. Serve.
SPICY ASIAN-STYLE NOODLES WITH CLAMS
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally; drain well. Return to same pot; toss with 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Divide pasta among shallow bowls; cover and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same pot over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, onion, garlic, ginger and dried red pepper. Sauté until bell pepper begins to soften, about 2 minutes. Add 1 cup water, vinegar and soy sauce and bring to boil. Add clams. Cover pot and cook until clams open, about 10 minutes (discard any clams that do not open).
- Spoon clams and sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
SPICY KOREAN CLAM SOUP
A simple, light soup not short on heat or spice. It's traditionally served over a butane flame, so the broth remains hot, and a heavy dose of heat is delivered from two types of thinly sliced chiles.
Provided by momaphet
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
Nutrition Facts : Calories 791.8, Fat 8.8, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 272.4, Sodium 5459.2, Carbohydrate 34.9, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 0.8, Protein 133.7
More about "korean spicy clam soup with noodles recipes"
10 BEST KOREAN NOODLE SOUP RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPICY KOREAN SEAFOOD SOUP NOODLES (JJAMPPONG)
KOREAN SPICY NOODLE SOUP
SWEET & SPICY KOREAN PORK BELLY UDON SOUP - YES TO YOLKS
VEGAN KOREAN SOUP - THERESCIPES.INFO
KOREAN CLAMS RECIPES BY MAANGCHI
KOREAN SPICY NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
KOREAN CLAM SOUP FOR THE DRUNK SOUL | SAVEUR
SPICY KOREAN CLAM CHOWDER RECIPE | SIDECHEF
SPICY UDON AND CLAM SOUP RECIPE - CECILIA HAE-JIN LEE
SPICY CLAM NOODLE SOUP (MUST TRY!) – RECIPE BY PLATED ASIA
SPICY SEAFOOD NOODLE SOUP - HAPPY TUMMY RECIPES
【KOREAN CLAM NOODLE SOUP】-LOVE FOOD
KOREAN CLAM SOUP - RASA MALAYSIA
SPICY KOREAN-CHINESE SEAFOOD SOUP (JJAMPONG) RECIPE
WORLD BEST SEA FOOD RECIPES: KOREAN SPICY CLAM SOUP WITH NOODLES
KOREAN SPICY MIXED FLOWER CLAMS RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE FOOD
JJAMPPONG (KOREAN SPICY SEAFOOD NOODLE SOUP)
KOREAN SPICY CLAM SOUP WITH NOODLES - PLAIN.RECIPES
CLAM STEW (JOGAETANG) RECIPE BY MAANGCHI
JJAMPPONG (KOREAN SPICY SEAFOOD NOODLE SOUP) | PICKLED PLUM
KOREAN SPICY CLAM SOUP WITH NOODLES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
RECIPE | AUTHENTIC KOREAN KALGUKSU NOODLE SOUP RECIPE
KOREAN HAND-MADE NOODLE SOUP WITH CLAMS, BAJIRAK KALGUKSU
KALGUKSU (KOREAN KNIFE CUT NOODLE SOUP) WITH HOMEMADE NOODLES
15 KOREAN SOUP RECIPES - KOREAN BAPSANG
KOREAN SPINACH SOUP WITH FRESH OR CANNED CLAMS ... - BEST OF KOREA
8 KOREAN NOODLE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
JJAMPPONG (KOREAN SPICY SEAFOOD NOODLE SOUP) RECIPE
JANG KALGUKSU, KOREAN SPICY NOODLE SOUP RECIPE & VIDEO
JJAMPONG (SPICY SEAFOOD NOODLE SOUP) - CHERRY ON MY SUNDAE
CLAM NOODLE SOUP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOW TO MAKE NOODLES AND COMPANY KOREAN NOODLES COPYCAT?
JJAMPPONG (SPICY SEAFOOD NOODLE SOUP) - KOREAN BAPSANG
KOREAN | RECIPES, ASIAN RECIPES, CLAMS SOUP RECIPE
MY BIG, FAT, SPICY KOREAN CLAM CHOWDER - LADY AND PUPS
EASY KALGUKSU (KOREAN NOODLES SOUP) RECIPE & VIDEO
17 EASY KOREAN SOUP RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
KOREAN CLAM SAUCE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
KOREAN CLAM SOUP - THERESCIPES.INFO
WHERE TO FIND 2X SPICY NOODLES? - DE KOOKTIPS - HOMEPAGE
JJAMPPONG (KOREAN SEAFOOD NOODLE SOUP) - RASA MALAYSIA
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #soups-stews #seafood #easy #beginner-cook #shellfish #clams
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Korean clam soup?Korean Clam Soup - savory and briny clam soup with jalapeno and garlic. Easy recipe that takes only 10 minutes to make and so delicious. Clean, scrub and rinse the clams with cold water. Drain and set aside. Heat up the water in a soup pot. Bring the water to boil. Add the garlic, jalapeno and clams to the water.
How to cook Korean noodles for Soup?Instructions Preheat a wok (or large deep pot) on low heat until heated. Turn the heat up to medium and add the zucchini, mushrooms, cabbage, and onion. Add the rice wine, soy sauce and Korean soup stock (or water). While the soup is boiling (in step 3), cook the noodles in boiling water following the manufacturer’s instructions.
How to cook clams and noodles?Add pre-cooked noodles into the broth. Then, add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce for soup, 1 teaspoon of black pepper and chopped green onions. Cook until noodles are fully cooked and the clams have opened up. Season with ½ to 1 teaspoon of salt. Add salt gradually while tasting.
How to cook clams and shrimps for sushi?Add the clams and shrimps and stir quickly to coat them with the chili sauce. Add the fish sauce and soy sauce then stir. Add the dried kelp and anchovy stock and boil it on medium-high heat until it starts to boil rapidly (2 to 3 mins). Add the tofu, mushrooms, and egg and cook them for another 2 to 3 mins.