LAYERED BABY PEA SALAD
I'm not a fan of traditional pea salad, but this is layered with all things I love. I first tasted it at my sister-in-law's at Christmas dinner. It is great picnic food, too. Easy and yummy!
Provided by Jennifer Lyn McDonald
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Layer the butter lettuce in the bottom of a 9x11-inch deep casserole dish. Follow with separate layers of green bell pepper, red onion, celery, and baby peas.
- Whisk mayonnaise with seasoned salt in a bowl and spread in a layer over the peas; sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the salad and serve immediately or chill.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323.7 calories, Carbohydrate 11.7 g, Cholesterol 28.5 mg, Fat 26.6 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 10.6 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 522.3 mg, Sugar 4.7 g
SEVEN LAYER PEA SALAD
My Aunt Mary Ann gave me this recipe. I don't like peas, but I like this salad! It is a great dish to take for a potluck!
Provided by Kim D.
Yield 18-20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Layer ingredients in the order listed above.
- It is important to chop the lettuce, peppers and onions very small.
- When spreading the salad dressing, make sure you cover the bottom layers completely, to the sides of the dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.
CLASSIC 7 LAYER PEA SALAD
- Get frozen peas out of freezer and allow to defrost while preparing bacon and salad dressing.
- Cook bacon in a skillet stovetop or in the oven. Allow to drain on a paper towel. Rough chop and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ingredients for salad dressing and set aside.
- In a glass bowl or 9x13 dish, layer: lettuce, tomatoes, defrosted green peas, green onions & cubed cheddar. Top layers with dressing. Spread to evenly cover top of the salad. Top with chopped bacon. Garnish with extra peas or shredded cheese if desired.
OVERNIGHT LAYERED LETTUCE SALAD
- In a 4-qt. or 13x9-in. glass dish, layer the first 5 ingredients. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and sugar; spoon over salad, spreading to cover., Sprinkle top with cheese, bacon and cranberries. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206 calories, Fat 16g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 19mg cholesterol, Sodium 250mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
LAYERED PEA SALAD
- Break salad and put in bowl.
- Chop green onion, celery, bell pepper.
- Dethaw green peas.
- Cook bacon and crumble.
- Mix Mayo, Sour cream and sugar together (this is your "mayo mixture" referenced below.).
- Grate the cheddar cheese.
- Layer ingredients in this order: (bottom to top).
- -Green onion.
- -Green peas.
- -Green pepper.
- -Mayo mixture.
- -Turkey bacon.
- -Cheddar cheese.
- -Sprinkle the top with Parmesean cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 252.9, Fat 17.2, SaturatedFat 5.9, Cholesterol 40.9, Sodium 520.2, Carbohydrate 15.8, Fiber 3.3, Sugar 7.2, Protein 9.4
LAYERED PEA SALAD WITH CREAMY HERB DRESSING
- In the bowl of a food processor, add mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice and zest, and herbs. Pulse until smooth. Refrigerate until you are ready to use.
- Layer your salad in a trifle dish. Start with the beets on the bottom in an even layer. Next add a layer of each lettuce, celery, blue cheese, and peas. Spread the dressing over the top of the salad and season with pepper to taste. Top with bacon. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
LAYERED PEA SALAD
This delightful layered salad is filling and fresh at the same time. It is so versatile that it works for any time of the year--July 4th or Christmas. It's one of the better ways I get my kids to 'eat their peas'!
Provided by Kimberly Turnage Slater
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Stir together salad dressing and sugar in a large salad bowl or 9x13 glass baking dish until sugar is dissolved. Add peas and chopped green pepper, if desired, and mix lightly to combine. Spread the pea mixture evenly across the bottom of the dish.
- Spread the lettuce in an even layer over the pea mixture, and top the lettuce with a layer of the Cheddar cheese. Sprinkle bacon bits over the cheese.
- Chill for at least 8 hours or overnight to blend flavors.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 149.9 calories, Carbohydrate 13.8 g, Cholesterol 16.9 mg, Fat 7.6 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 7.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.9 g, Sodium 414.2 mg, Sugar 6.7 g
CLASSIC LAYERED SALAD
See the reason this Classic Layered Salad is a potluck favorite: red onions, peas, ham, mayo and more combine for a foolproof Classic Layered Salad.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings, 1 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Layer lettuce, onions, peas and ham in large straight-sided clear glass bowl.
- Mix mayo, Parmesan and sugar; spread over salad to seal. Refrigerate several hours or up to 24 hours.
- Top with cheddar and tomatoes just before serving; toss gently.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Fat 20 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 580 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 6 g, Protein 12 g
You'll need just five ingredients for this cool salad that's nicely sized for two people. "I like trying new recipes," shares Katie Anderson from Cheney, Washington. "When I found this salad, I loved it. It's really nice on those hot summer days."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, combine the peas, cheese and onion. Stir in the mayonnaise and mustard. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 389 calories, Fat 31g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 40mg cholesterol, Sodium 483mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 12g protein.
More about "layered pea salad recipes"
OLD FASHION SEVEN LAYER SALAD RECIPE (STEP-BY-STEP)
TRADITIONAL SEVEN LAYER SALAD - FEAST AND FARM
LAYERED PEA SALAD RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
7 LAYER SALAD RECIPE - CLEVERLY SIMPLE
10 BEST SEVEN LAYER SALAD WITH PEAS RECIPES | YUMMLY
LAYERED PEA SALAD: POTLUCK SALAD - WEST VIA MIDWEST
WORLD'S BEST 7 LAYER SALAD RECIPE - GRANNY'S IN THE KITCHEN
10 BEST 7 LAYER SALAD WITH PEAS RECIPES | YUMMLY
LAYERED BACON PEA SALAD RECIPE - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
7 LAYER PEA SALAD RECIPE - BUILDING OUR STORY
10 LAYERED SALADS FOR EVERY SEASON | RECIPES, DINNERS …
TRADITIONAL SEVEN LAYER SALAD RECIPE - OH SWEET BASIL
LAYERED PEA SALAD | RECIPESTY
LAYERED PEA SALAD...A SOUTHERN FAVORITE! - SWEET TEA AND CORNBREAD
LAYERED FROZEN PEA SALAD - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
7-LAYER SALADS EVERY SOUTHERN HOSTESS NEEDS
MOM'S LAYERED PEA SALAD - JAM HANDS
LAYERED SALAD (LAYERED OVERNIGHT SALAD) - SEEKING GOOD EATS
HOMEMADE MAKE-AHEAD LAYERED SALAD RECIPE WITH PEAS AND BACON
LAYERED PEA SALAD RECIPE - THE VANILLA TULIP
SEVEN LAYER SALAD - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
7 LAYER SALAD – WELLPLATED.COM
LAYERED PEA SALAD | RESCOOKING.COM
LAYERED PEA SALAD RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
SEVEN LAYER SALAD RECIPE OVERNIGHT - THERESCIPES.INFO
OVERNIGHT SALAD (SEVEN LAYER SALAD) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
SEVEN LAYER SALAD - CULINARY HILL
SEVEN LAYER SALAD RECIPE WITH CREAMY DRESSING
CAKE PAN LAYERED SALAD - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
LAYERED PEA SALAD – HILL STREET LIFESTYLE
LAYERED PEA SALAD - LADY BEHIND THE CURTAIN
7 LAYER SALAD WITH RANCH DRESSING RECIPE RECIPES
TRADITIONAL 7 LAYER SALAD RECIPE - PAULA DEEN
EASY SEVEN LAYER SALAD RECIPE - WHOLESOME FARMHOUSE RECIPES
MOM'S LAYERED PEA SALAD | RECIPELION.COM
LAYERED PEA SALAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SEVEN LAYER SALAD - A CANADIAN FOODIE
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #salads
You'll also love