LEFTOVER POT ROAST CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch baking dish.
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in a skillet. Add carrots, onion, and celery; cook until tender, 5 to 8 minutes. Add pot roast.
- Mix boiling water and 1 tablespoon butter in a bowl until butter is melted. Mix in milk, potatoes and the envelope of sauce mix from the box. Add pot roast mixture and stir until combined. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are fork-tender, 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sauce thicken for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 513.1 calories, Carbohydrate 30.3 g, Cholesterol 111.8 mg, Fat 29.6 g, Fiber 4.8 g, Protein 30.8 g, SaturatedFat 12.6 g, Sodium 611.9 mg, Sugar 5.7 g
POT ROAST CASSEROLE
Whether you're starting from scratch or with a fridge full of pot roast leftovers, this casserole is easy to put together for a comforting meal. Made with a clever shortcut using Betty Crocker™ scalloped potatoes, this dish brings together all the savory flavors of pot roast in each hearty bite.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 450°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add onions, carrots and celery; cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender. Add pot roast; cook and stir until hot.
- In large bowl, mix boiling water and remaining 1/4 cup butter; stir until butter is melted. Stir in milk, 2 pouches Potatoes and 2 pouches Sauce Mix. Stir in pot roast mixture. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving (sauce will thicken as it stands).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280, Carbohydrate 32 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 2 g, Protein 14 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize About 1 Cup, Sodium 870 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF CASSEROLE
Feel good about putting leftovers back on the dinner table with this Leftover Roast Beef Casserole. Easy and cheesy, Leftover Roast Beef Casserole is made with shredded roast beef and mac & cheese.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Dinner as directed on package in large saucepan. Stir in meat, pigeon peas and recaíto.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 530, Fat 22 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, TransFat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 940 mg, Carbohydrate 55 g, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 8 g, Protein 25 g
LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF CASSEROLE
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown leftover beef and onion in hot oil. Stir in soup and milk; heat through. Spoon meat mixture into a 1-quart baking dish. Combine corn, egg, cracker crumbs, pimiento, and parsley; spoon over the leftover beef mixture. Bake leftover beef casserole at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 966.9, Fat 92.5, SaturatedFat 35.8, Cholesterol 168.7, Sodium 633.9, Carbohydrate 20.2, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 2.2, Protein 14.3
LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF CASSEROLE
- In a sprayed or buttered casserole dish mix the roast beef, au jus, soup, cooked rice, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and milk.
- melt the butter. Add the bread crumbs to the butter and mix together.
- Spoon the topping over the roast beef mixture and add 1/2 cup of cheese over the topping.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 292.4, Fat 16.6, SaturatedFat 10.2, Cholesterol 47.2, Sodium 497.4, Carbohydrate 24.6, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 1, Protein 10.8
OUR 20+ BEST LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF RECIPES (+LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF SALAD)
- Chop or shred the roast beef, then process in a food processor.
- In a bowl, combine beef and all other ingredients.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 275 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
More about "leftover roast beef casserole recipes"
21 OF THE BEST IDEAS FOR LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF CASSEROLE
HASH BROWN BEEF CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
LEFTOVER ROAST DINNER CASSEROLE RECIPE | DELICIOUS.
LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF STEW – KALYN'S KITCHEN
18 LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF RECIPES - WAYS TO USE LEFTOVER …
10 BEST ROAST BEEF CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEEF & POTATO CASSEROLE RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
EASY WEEKNIGHT SHEPHERD'S PIE WITH LEFTOVER ROAST …
10 BEST LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
18 BEST LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
15 LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
ROAST BEEF POT PIE (LEFTOVER RECIPE!) - DINNER, THEN …
ROAST BEEF CASSEROLE - REAL MOM KITCHEN - BEEF
LEFTOVER POT ROAST CASSEROLE - THE QUICKER KITCHEN
3.5/5 (2)Total Time 50 minsCategory DinnerCalories 169 per serving
14 LEFTOVER GROUND BEEF RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF STEW - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
35 EASY LEFTOVER STEAK RECIPES - 730 SAGE STREET
LEFTOVER BEEF RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
30 LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF RECIPES FOR A HEARTY MIDWEEK MEAL
LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF STROGANOFF - COOK WHAT YOU LOVE
WHAT TO MAKE WITH LEFTOVER POT ROAST: 20 AMAZING RECIPES
LEFTOVER BEEF RECIPES | TESCO REAL FOOD
BEEF STROGANOFF CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
19 LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF IDEAS IN 2022 | LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF, ROAST BEEF ...
LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF CASSEROLE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
BEEF AND BISCUIT CASSEROLE | MCCALLUM'S SHAMROCK PATCH
BEST LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF AND SCALLOPED POTATO BAKE RECIPES ...
5 RECIPES TO USE UP LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF – BESSIE BOX
27 BEST LEFTOVER BEEF RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST
LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF - TASTE OF HOME
27 CASSEROLES THAT USE UP YOUR LEFTOVERS - TASTE OF HOME
LEFTOVER BEEF RECIPES: 17 WAYS TO USE UP LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF
LEFTOVER POT ROAST CASSEROLE | RECIPE | BEEF CASSEROLE RECIPES ...
LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF CASSEROLE | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF CASSEROLE - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
LEFTOVER POT ROAST RECIPES THAT'LL SAVE YOU MONEY - SHELF COOKING
RAGU SAUCE PASTA BAKE - FROM LEFTOVER BEEF ROAST
FRENCH ONION BEEF NOODLE BAKE (LEFTOVERS RECIPE ... - DINNER, THEN …
THE BEST CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPES - THE SEASONED MOM
21+ LEFTOVER ROAST BEEF RECIPES - SAVOR THE BEST
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #casseroles #main-dish #beef #oven #one-dish-meal #meat #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What can I do with leftover beef casserole?In a large skillet over medium heat, brown leftover beef and onion in hot oil. Stir in soup and milk; heat through. Spoon meat mixture into a 1-quart baking dish. Combine corn, egg, cracker crumbs, pimiento, and parsley; spoon over the leftover beef mixture. Bake leftover beef casserole at 350° for 15 to 20 minutes.
What can I do with leftover pot roast?To the pot add the leftover pot roast, salt, pepper, onions, thyme, beef broth and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil on medium heat and cook for 15 minutes until meat is tender and falling apart. In a large bowl combine the egg noodles, mushrooms and beef mixture.
How to cook a roast beef and gravy casserole?Combine the roast beef with the gravy and then add it to the bowl of vegetables. Mix well. Transfer the beef and vegetable mixture to the prepared casserole, spreading it out evenly, and top with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes, or until the filling is bubbling and the cheese has melted.
What to do with leftover roast beef and egg noodles?The casserole is made by mixing leftover roast beef with some cooked egg noodles and a can of cream of chicken soup. You can mix in some diced green onion too. However, I never use it because my family does not like it. The mixture is now spread into a baking dish and sprinkle with shredded cheese on top.