4-INGREDIENT COCONUT-LIME PIE
This super-refreshing frozen dessert is like a key lime pie upgrade, wonderfully complemented by creamy coconut and chocolate. Cut and serve straight from the freezer -- the colder the better.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine the cream of coconut, lime juice and half of the zest in a blender and blend until combined. Pour into the crust and freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
- Put the chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl and heat for 30-second increments, stirring after each, until melted and very thin. Dip a fork into the chocolate and drizzle over the frozen pie. Sprinkle the remaining zest on top. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and freeze until the chocolate sets, then slice and serve.
Watching my mother cook from scratch, I hardly knew that anything was available "pre-made" until I'd left home. One of Mom's best desserts is her creamy old-fashioned coconut pie. A rich slice is true comfort food. -Mary McGuire, Graham, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim crust to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate; flute edge. , In a large bowl, combine milk, sugar, coconut, eggs, flour, butter and vanilla. Pour into crust. , Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, 45-50 minutes. Cool to room temperature on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 382 calories, Fat 19g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 85mg cholesterol, Sodium 227mg sodium, Carbohydrate 49g carbohydrate (32g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
COCONUT CREAM PIE
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, flour and salt over a medium heat; gradually stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture is thick and bubbly. Reduce heat to low and cook 2 minutes more. Remove the pan from heat.
- Place a strainer over a clean mixing bowl; set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks slightly. Gradually pour 1 cup of the hot custard mixture into yolks, whisking constantly. Return the egg mixture to the saucepan and bring the entire mixture to a gentle boil. Cook and stir 2 minutes before removing the pan from heat. Immediately pour custard through the strainer.
- Stir butter, vanilla, and coconut into the hot mixture. Pour the hot filling into the baked pie crust. Cool and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 398.5 calories, Carbohydrate 51.1 g, Cholesterol 121.2 mg, Fat 18.8 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 6.9 g, SaturatedFat 9.1 g, Sodium 293.4 mg, Sugar 32.9 g
SUPER EASY COCONUT CREAM PIE
This is one of those things that turn out wonderfully with little effort. GREAT for weeknight desserts or when you need something nice and don't have much time to make it in! Posting so we have access to the shopping list!
Provided by Mrs. Lumpy
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl mix pudding and milk until pudding becomes thick (usually about 2 minutes).
- Fold in 4 oz (1/2) of the Cool-Whip.
- Fold in 1 cup of coconut.
- Spread mix into bottom of pie crust.
- Spread remaining Cool-Whip on top.
- Sprinkle with left-over coconut.
- Serve cooled (about one hour in the fridge).
- Keep refrigerated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 372.6, Fat 20.9, SaturatedFat 13.4, Cholesterol 6.4, Sodium 446.8, Carbohydrate 43.6, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 28.9, Protein 3.7
IMPOSSIBLY EASY COCONUT PIE
This impossibly easy coconut pie is legendary among the Bisquick™ community. With over 700 positive reviews, it's a one-bowl dessert that many Betty Crocker fans have been making for years. Creamy and custard-like this crustless pie can be prepped in just 10 minutes, so the next time you're craving coconut, you know what recipe to turn to. All you have to do is stir the flaked coconut, sugar, Bisquick™, butter, milk and eggs until well mixed and pour right into your pie plate. Easy, right?
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch pie plate with shortening or cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir all ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pie.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Carbohydrate 31 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 270 mg
More about "light coconut pie recipes"
NO-BAKE LIGHT COCONUT CREAM PIE RECIPE- AMEE'S SAVORY …
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 185 per serving
- Mix pudding mix, milk and cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until thickened and well blended. Stir in cool whip and 1/4 cup of coconut and coconut extract.
HEALTHY COCONUT CREAM PIE: RECIPE MAKEOVER | COOKING …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
BOBBY'S LIGHTER FRENCH COCONUT PIE RECIPE - PAULA DEEN
Servings 10Total Time 10 mins
COCONUT CREAM PIE - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - PIES & TARTS
GRANDMA'S COCONUT PIE | THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND
FLUFFY COCONUT CREAM PIE - KITCHEN MEETS GIRL
LIGHT AND AIRY COCONUT CREAM PIE | AMANDA MESSES UP ...
LIGHT COCONUT PIE RECIPE
COCONUT CREAM PIE RECIPE : OLD-FASHIONED
OLD FASHIONED COCONUT PIE RECIPE : TASTE OF SOUTHERN
COCONUT CREAM PIE RECIPE - I WASH YOU DRY
COCONUT OBSESSED PIE - SKINNYTASTE
IMPOSSIBLE PIE (EASY COCONUT PIE RECIPE) + VIDEO - A SPICY ...
10 BEST LIGHT COCONUT MILK RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST VELVETY SMOOTH COCONUT CREAM PIE RECIPE
COCONUT CREAM PIE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY COCONUT CREAM PIE | DESSERT NOW DINNER LATER
LIGHT AND FLUFFY COCONUT CREAM PIE – THE SEAGULL'S TREASURE
JANUARY'S LIGHT COCONUT CREAM PIE - THERECIPECOLLECTOR.COM
SUGAR-FREE KETO COCONUT CREAM PIE RECIPE | WHOLESOME YUM
COCONUT CREAM PIE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
TRIPLE COCONUT CREAM PIE | WHOLEFULLY
LIGHT COCONUT CREAM PIE - THERESCIPES.INFO
EASY COCONUT PIE (ONLY 5 MINUTES OF PREP!) - BELLY FULL
NO BAKE COCONUT CREAM PIE - THE GOLD LINING GIRL
COCONUT CREAM PIE (THE BEST) | RICARDO
COCONUT CREAM PIE RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
AMAZING COCONUT CREAM PIE RECIPE - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
THE BEST COCONUT PIE RECIPE | BUT FIRST DESSERTS
COCONUT CREAM PIE - EASY COMFORT FOOD RECIPES
OLD-FASHIONED COCONUT CREAM PIE RECIPE - TASTES BETTER ...
EASY COCONUT CREAM PIE | NORINE'S NEST
LIGHT COCONUT PIE | RECIPESTY
CLASSIC COCONUT CREAM PIE RECIPE (+VIDEO) | LIL' LUNA
BEST COCONUT CREAM PIE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE COCONUT CREAM PIE
COCONUT CREAM PIE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
COCONUT CREAM PIE - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
COCONUT PIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Light And Filling BUTTERMILK COCONUT PIE | Recipes.net451 views-02:32
Light and Airy Coconut Cream Pie | Amanda Messes Up in the Kitchen18K views-12:35
How to Make Coconut Cream Pie | Allrecipes.com56K views-02:57
How to Make the Best Coconut Cream Pie | MyRecipes81K views-01:28
Martha Stewart's Coconut Cream Pie | Martha Bakes Recipes57K views-10:09
Great Grandma's Coconut Cream Pie3.5K views-01:21
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a coconut pie?This is an old-fashioned way of making coconut pie from scratch. —Barbara Smith, Franklin, Georgia In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, flour and salt. Combine egg yolks and milk; stir into dry ingredients until smooth. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
Can I use coconut milk and coconut flakes in a pie recipe?I use both coconut milk and coconut flakes in this coconut pie recipe to give it extra coconut flavor. Coconut Cream Pie is a classic dessert for anyone who loves the flavor of coconut. It’s similar to my Banana Cream Pie recipe but uses coconut milk and dried coconut in the pastry cream filling to give it a refreshing burst of coconut flavor.
Can you make a coconut cream pie without baking?This is a No Bake Coconut Cream Pie … except for the crust. I used a store-bought pastry crust that needed baked, and I baked it (instructions included in recipe card below!). BUT, to make this easy Coconut Cream Pie a ‘no bake’ through and through, then just pick up a prepared pie shell.
What is in a sugar free coconut cream pie?This sugar-free coconut cream pie recipe features an almond flour pie crust, keto coconut cream pie filling, sugar-free whipped cream, and toasted coconut. If you love coconut, this pie is for you — it’s loaded with creamy coconut flavor.