LINGUINE WITH SEAFOOD
- Set a large, 1-gallon stockpot filled with water to a boil and season with 2 tablespoons of the salt. Add the linguine to the pot and stir until the water returns to a boil.
- Once the pasta is cooked, but still slightly firm, or al dente, remove from the heat and drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water separately. Place the linguine in a large, warmed bowl and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Wrap with plastic and set aside as you finish the sauce.
- While the linguine cooks, make the sauce. Set a large, 14-inch saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the remaining 4 tablespoons olive oil and the onions. Saute the onions until lightly caramelized, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the garlic, Essence and red pepper flakes to the pan. Toast the garlic until browned, about 30 to 45 seconds. Add the white wine to the pan and cook until nearly completely reduced, about 2 minutes. Add the tomato paste, crushed tomatoes, reserved pasta cooking water, and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons salt to the pan. Bring to a boil, cover, and cook until the sauce is slightly thickened, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the shrimp, clams, mussels and basil to the pan, cover, and cook until the clams and mussels open, about 4 to 5 minutes. Toss to combine, and remove the sauce from the stove. Add the pasta sauce and parsley to the cooked pasta and toss to combine. Serve with Parmesan for garnishing.
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND GARLIC CREAM SAUCE
Provided by Food Network
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, add the pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender and al dente, 1 to 3 minutes (or according to package directions). Drain well and set aside.
- Meanwhile, bring 6 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Using a small paring knife, remove the vein along the back of each shrimp and rinse under running water. Add the garlic to the boiling water and cook for 2 minutes. Add the shrimp to the water with the garlic and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain the shrimp and garlic. Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the cream begins to thicken. Stir in the Parmesan, parsley and shrimp. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the linguine in a large bowl and toss to coat. Garnish with more Parmesan and parsley.
LINGUINE WITH SHELLFISH SAUCE
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper; stir 1 minute. Add squid; sauté just until opaque, about 3 minutes. Add wine; simmer until liquid is reduced by half, about 20 minutes. Add tomatoes with juices and tomato paste. Bring to simmer, breaking up tomatoes. Cover; simmer over low heat 40 minutes.
- Bring 1/4 cup water to boil in another large skillet over high heat. Add clams and mussels. Cover; cook until shells open, about 6 minutes (discard any clams and mussels that do not open). Transfer shellfish to colander set over medium bowl; drain.
- Strain juices from skillet and medium bowl through fine sieve into tomato sauce. Simmer sauce uncovered until slightly thickened, about 10 minutes. Add lobster, shrimp and scallops. Simmer 2 minutes. Add clams and mussels from colander. Simmer 1 minute longer. Stir in remaining 3 tablespoons oil and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook linguine in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Return to pot. Add shellfish sauce; toss to coat.
SEAFOOD LINGUINI WITH WHITE WINE SAUCE
We were craving shrimp and white wine sauce on night, and this is what I came up with. Bay scallops were on sale at the store, so I threw those in too. Please feel free to use any white wine you like. I happened to have a nice bottle of sauvignon blanc on hand, and it worked just fine. As a matter of fact, it tasted amazing. Note on the sea salt: I have some Tuscan flavored sea salt which is what I used for seasoning. If you don't have a flavored salt, please feel free to add some dried spices to taste such as dried Italian spice or a little rosemary. This also tastes great reheated the next day after the pasta absorbs more of the sauce.
Provided by Kozmic Blues
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook linguini according to package directions.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil.
- Add garlic and crushed red pepper and cook for a couple minutes until fragrant.
- Melt a couple tablespoons of the butter into the olive oil and garlic, and add the shrimp.
- Add the white wine and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for another 3-5 minutes until wine reduces.
- Add scallops, remaining 1 tbsp of butter and lemon zest.
- Cook sea scallops for another couple minutes until just warmed through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When pasta is cooked , drain and add to a large serving bowl.
- Top linguini with the seafood and white wine and sprinkle with the chopped parsley.
- I like to let the pasta sit for a bit covered in foil to absorb some of the sauce before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 761.1, Fat 18.6, SaturatedFat 6.9, Cholesterol 179.4, Sodium 953.3, Carbohydrate 92.5, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 4, Protein 37.7
Quick and easy to make, this is a hit for a dinner party or just a quick family dinner. Already cooked salad shrimp works great! I also occasionally substitute chicken for the shrimp for another great flavored dish!
Provided by KRIS GERRETSEN
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook pasta until al dente according to package directions.
- While linguine is cooking, melt butter or margarine in a large skillet. Add garlic, and saute briefly to release flavor. Add cream; heat just to boiling, stirring frequently. Lower heat, and stir in shrimp, parsley, basil, and thyme. Continue cooking until shrimp are just heated through. Do not overcook shrimp! Remove sauce from heat.
- Drain the pasta, and toss lightly with the sauce. Toss again with cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 516.7 calories, Carbohydrate 42.6 g, Cholesterol 242.5 mg, Fat 24.6 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 32.5 g, SaturatedFat 13.9 g, Sodium 435.8 mg, Sugar 2 g
SHRIMP LINGUINE WITH PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE
Easy and elegant, this creamy pasta dish with a hint of heat makes any dinner seem like a special affair. -Athena M. Russell, Greenville, South Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook linguine according to package directions., Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the onion, mushrooms and garlic in butter and oil for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in cream and cheese; sprinkle with pepper flakes., Drain linguine. Add shrimp and linguine to skillet; cook over medium-low heat for 5-7 minutes or until shrimp are no longer pink. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 567 calories, Fat 35g fat (16g saturated fat), Cholesterol 149mg cholesterol, Sodium 240mg sodium, Carbohydrate 45g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 20g protein.
SHRIMP LINGUINE ALFREDO
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large saucepan. Saute onion and garlic over medium heat until tender. Add shrimp; saute over high heat for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in half-and-half. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
- Place pasta in a serving dish, and cover with shrimp sauce. Sprinkle with black pepper and Parmesan cheese. Garnish with parsley and lemon slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 590.3 calories, Carbohydrate 70.3 g, Cholesterol 135.5 mg, Fat 23.7 g, Fiber 4.9 g, Protein 27.5 g, SaturatedFat 13.5 g, Sodium 316.9 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
LINGUINE WITH SEAFOOD SAUCE
Shrimp and clams give such an elegant touch to this easy-to-fix linguine dish that people will think you fussed, predicts Karen Fitzgerald of Mt. Airy, Maryland. "I'm a day-care provider with a husband and two hungry boys to cook for. When I'm pressed for time, I rely on this tried-and-true recipe that everyone likes."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a large nonstick skillet, saute onions and garlic in butter for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the next 10 ingredients. bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, cook linguine according to package directions. , Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually add to seafood mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Drain linguine; toss with sour cream. Place in a serving bowl; add seafood sauce and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts :
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND CLAM SAUCE
My husband's favorite seafood dish. The sauce is thin and rich, but not creamy nor red. I use a can of diced clams, though the recipe originally calls for 2 dozen cherrystone or littleneck clams, shucked, reserving the liquid. It's up to you on which one you'd like to use.
Provided by Lovellama
Categories High Protein
Yield 3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Open clams, drain water and save, set clams aside. Let water stand to settle and sand or debris, then carefully pour into a measuring cup. Discard sand. Add water to liquid to give you 1 cup of liquid. Put aside.
- Shell and devein shrimp, keep shells. Chop shrimp into small pieces.
- In a saucepot, cook linguine as per instructions on package; drain. Return to pot and keep warm.
- In the meantime, in a 2 quart saucepan over high heat, heat clam liquid, shrimp shells, and sherry to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove shrimp shells and discard. Pour mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Into the same saucepan add butter olive oil, and garlic; cook over medium-low heat until garlic is lightly brown.
- Stir in clam liquid mixture, clams, and shrimp. Heat to boiling over high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add parsley and cook 1 minute.
- Add salt to taste, serve over linguine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 697.4, Fat 28.7, SaturatedFat 9.7, Cholesterol 186.9, Sodium 269.6, Carbohydrate 61.8, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 1.6, Protein 41.3
An easy cheese sauce turns ordinary pasta into a special side dish that's the perfect accompaniment to the steaks.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Cook linguine according to package directions. , Meanwhile, in a skillet over low heat, melt butter. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Combine cheeses; toss with lemon juice. Add to the sauce; stir until cheese begins to melt. Drain linguine; add the cheese sauce and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "linguine with shellfish sauce recipes"
SEAFOOD LINGUINE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
SHELLFISH LINGUINE | RECIPE | THE FRESH MARKET
10 BEST SEAFOOD PASTA WHITE SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SEAFOOD PASTA (WITH SHRIMP, SCALLOPS AND CLAMS) - RASA …
BEST SEAFOOD PASTA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SEAFOOD …
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP SAUCE
QUICK SEAFOOD AND GARLIC LINGUINE - SCRUFF & STEPH
EASY SHRIMP LINGUINE - SIMPLY HOME COOKED
LINGUINE WITH SEAFOOD (LINGUINE AI FRUTTI DI MARE) RECIPE ...
LINGUINE WITH MIXED SEAFOOD RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
SHRIMP SAUCE WITH LINGUINE RECIPE
LINGUINE WITH SEAFOOD SAUCE RECIPE - GRACE PARISI | FOOD …
5/5 Servings 12
- Puree the Italian plum tomatoes in a food processor or blender. Strain them through a fine sieve set over a large bowl; discard the tomato seeds.
- In a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the extra-virgin olive oil until shimmering. Add the smashed garlic and cook over moderately high heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the pureed tomatoes, the clam juice, thyme, basil and sugar. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Cook over moderately low heat until it is reduced by one-third, about 45 minutes. Add the squid and cook over low heat until very tender, about 45 minutes longer.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the linguine until al dente. Drain the pasta well and return it to the pot.
- Add the mussels and cockles to the tomato sauce, cover and cook the sauce over moderately high heat until most of the shells have opened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the shrimp and cook until they are pink and firm, about 2 minutes longer. Discard any unopened mussels and cockles. Pour the tomato-seafood sauce over the cooked pasta and toss over high heat for 2 minutes. Transfer the pasta and sauce to a large warmed bowl, sprinkle with crushed red pepper and serve.
CAJUN SHRIMP PASTA WITH RED SAUCE - RECIPE - CHILI PEPPER MADNESS
R/PASTA - HELLO EVERYONE, I'M VITO FROM ITALY. MY YOUGHEST …
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP AND TOMATO CREAM SAUCE - EAT, LIVE, RUN
LINGUINE WITH SHELLFISH SAUCE | KAISER PERMANENTE
HOW TO MAKE SEAFOOD LINGUINE - ITALIAN FOOD BOSS
TANGY SHRIMP LINGUINE MEAL KIT DELIVERY | GOODFOOD
LINGUINE WITH SHELLFISH SAUCE - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
LINGUINE WITH SHELLFISH SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CREAMY GARLIC SEAFOOD PASTA - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
SEAFOOD PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND SCALLOPS (AND GARLIC!)
LINGUINE WITH SEAFOOD SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY LINGUINE WITH CLAM SAUCE AND SEARED SCALLOPS - JZ EATS
SEARCH RESULTS FOR 'LINGUINE WITH SHELLFISH SAUCE'
SEAFOOD LINGUINE WITH WHITE SAUCE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS …
SEAFOOD PASTA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP SCAMPI (20-MINUTE RECIPE!) - GIVE IT SOME …
LINGUINE WITH SHRIMP SCAMPI | RECIPES, FOOD NETWORK RECIPES
LINGUINE WITH SHELLFISH SAUCE - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
LINGUINE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CREAMY TARRAGON SHELLFISH LINGUINE | TASTE OF NOVA SCOTIA
SAUCES AND BUTTERS FOR FISH AND SHELLFISH
LINGUINE WITH SEAFOOD SAUCE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
You'll also love