More about "low carb mozzarella sticks recipes"
LOW CARB MOZZARELLA STICKS (KETO) - LOW CARB MAVEN
5/5 (1)Category AppetizerCuisine ItalianCalories 94 per serving
- Cut the cheese sticks in half. Then crack the egg into a small bowl and beat it until it is all mixed together. Measure out the Parmesan cheese into another bowl. Add the basil and garlic powder to the Parmesan cheese and whisk together to combine.
- Dip your cut mozzarella piece into the Parmesan mixture first, then into the egg, and then again into the Parmesan. Place the dipped mozzarella stick onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat until you've dipped all the mozzarella pieces. Put the baking sheets into the freezer for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400. Bake the frozen mozzarella sticks for 8-10 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Serve hot with tomato sauce if desired. Enjoy!
LOW CARB CHEESE STICKS RECIPE (KETO MOZZARELLA STICKS ...
4.1/5 (18)Total Time 17 minsCategory Appetizer, SnackCalories 62 per serving
- Crack the egg into a shallow bowl or onto a plate. Using a fork, whisk the egg until the yolk and white are well combined.
- In a separate shallow bowl or plate, mix the almond flour, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, rosemary and garlic powder until well combined. Break apart any clumps that might be in the almond flour so you have a smooth mix.
THE KETO MOZZARELLA STICKS RECIPE - LOWCARB-OLOGY
Cuisine American-Low -CarbTotal Time 1 hrCategory SnackCalories 123 per serving
- Place almond flour in a medium bowl, beaten egg in another bowl, and coconut powder also in a different bowl. Add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the bowl with coconut flour, mix thoroughly. Add thyme and oregano to the bowl with almond flour, also mix thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, roll cheese strings in a bowl of coconut flour first, make sure to coat all sides. Then carefully transfer cheese strings to bowl with beaten egg, then transfer to the bowl with almond flour. Lightly press all sides with your finger to make sure the crumbs stick to the cheese strings. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in the pan. When it reaches 350 degrees F, deep fry in hot oil until browned on all sides. Enjoy with your favorite tomato sauce.
LOW CARB KETO MOZZARELLA STICKS RECIPE SIMPLE, QUICK, …
4/5 (1)Total Time 18 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 89 per serving
- While the cheese sticks are in the freezer, place your pork rinds into a food processor along with your parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning. Pulse it a few times until it looks like coarse panko breading. Place it in a shallow bowl or on a plate.
- When the cheese sticks are ready to be cooked, pour oil in a frying pan (enough oil so that it’s about half an inch deep) and place over medium heat.
KETO MOZZARELLA STICKS (LOW CARB, GLUTEN FREE)
Ratings 37Calories 207 per servingCategory Appetizer
- Place almond flour, Parmesan cheese, coconut flour, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt in zipper sandwich bag. Shake bag to blend.
- Dip each piece of mozzarella into the beaten egg and then coat by shaking in the sandwich bag. Freeze for at least one hour.
LOW CARB KETO MOZZARELLA STICKS RECIPE (CRISPY ...
4.6/5 (16)Calories 250 per servingCategory Appetizer, Snack
- Place coconut flour in a small bowl. Beat the egg in a second small bowl. Mix the almond flour, pork rinds, and Italian seasoning in a third bowl.
- Dredge each piece of mozzarella in coconut flour. Dip it in the egg, shaking off the excess. Roll in the almond flour mixture until well coated, then place on the lined cookie sheet. Repeat with all the mozzarella (don't let the pieces touch on the cookie sheet).
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for at least one hour, or until ready to bake. (Don't skip this step! It's necessary to prevent the cheese from oozing out during baking.)
EASY KETO MOZZARELLA STICKS - TRYKETOWITH.ME
Reviews 65Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 10Total Time 50 mins
LOW CARB FRIED MOZZARELLA STICKS - AN ORDINARY HOUSEWIFE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
KETO MOZZARELLA STICKS RECIPE | THAT LOW CARB LIFE
5/5 (2)Calories 240 per servingCategory Snacks
RECIPE: EASY LOW-CARB MOZZARELLA STICKS
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
LOW CARB MOZZARELLA CHEESE SQUARES RECIPE - LOW CARB ...
5/5 (1)Category AppetizerCuisine ItalianCalories 85 per serving
- I started by washing the zucchini and using my Mandolin Food Slicer to slice them long ways really thin. There are 4 different thickness settings on my vegetable slicer and I used the thinnest setting which is number 1. If you cut them too thick, it will take longer to cook them.
- After slicing the zucchini, I prepped the cheese. I used Mozzarella cheese because it can take high-temperature heats and not dissolve into nothing when it's done baking. It tastes amazing too! I usually buy a block of Mozzarella but I used cheese sticks I had in the refrigerator this time. I much prefer the block of cheese I can cut into small one inch squares instead. I ended up cutting the cheese sticks into three sections. I used 2 of the sections of each cheese stick (2/3's of a cheese stick to be exact)
- I placed two slices of zucchini down in a criss-cross fashion, then placed the cheese in the center. I folded the very bottom zucchini slice over first, then the other side of the very bottom zucchini slice over next. This locks the top piece of zucchini in place. The I folded both sides of the top zucchini over the bottom layer (as seen in the photos below). The zucchini sliced very thin is extremely flexible. It also sticks in place nicely too. I was able to hold on to the folded part and dip it as needed without it falling apart. If you have trouble, you can use toothpicks to help keep it together during this process too.
- After creating a huge stack prepped zucchini squares, I mixed the eggs in one bowl and the dry ingredients in another bowl.
LOW CARB MOZZARELLA STICKS - GLUE STICKS & GUMDROPS
Reviews 36Total Time 1 hr 40 minsCategory Appetizer
LOW CARB MOZZARELLA STICKS | SYSTEM OF A BROWN
5/5 (1)Category Appetizer, SnackCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
KETO MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS ... - LOW CARB INSPIRATIONS
Ratings 3Calories 115 per servingCategory Appetizer
- Freeze cheese sticks in the package overnight. The cheese sticks must be frozen solid. The cheese sticks will keep frozen in the freezer for up to 4 months. I always keep some stocked in the freezer just for this recipe! If you want mini cheese sticks you can cut the cheese sticks in half and freeze them in a freezer friendly zip lock baggie too.
- Place the 2 eggs in a small bowl big enough to fit the cheese sticks. Whip the eggs till fluffy. I use a mini bread loaf pan to hold the egg mixture so that when I dip the eggs it coats the cheese stick perfectly because of the height and depth of the pan without using more eggs.
- In another small bowl that's large enough to hold a cheese stick, add the pork panko, paprika, sea salt, Italian seasoning, onion powder, and garlic powder. Mix it until the mixture if fully combined.
KETO MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS - I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S LOW CARB!
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 123 per serving
- In another bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Stir all the ingredients together.
AIR FRYER LOW CARB MOZZARELLA STICKS - I HACKED DIABETES
5/5 (22)Total Time 2 hrs 23 minsCategory Appetizer, Side Dish, SnackCalories 425 per serving
- Remove mozzarella from freezer and first dip into the egg and then dredge through the breadcrumbs ensuring that all side are crusted, place on a wax or parchment lined dish and freeze for at least 1 hour
LOW CARB KETO MOZZARELLA CHEESE STICKS RECIPE (EASY WITH ...
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs 16 minsCategory Appetizer, SnackCalories 137 per serving
EASY KETO MOZZARELLA STICKS - BAKING OUTSIDE THE BOX
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs 18 minsCategory AppetiserCalories 80 per serving
KETO MOZZARELLA STICKS | THE BEST, EASY, LOW CARB ...
Category Side Dish / AppetizerCalories 125 per serving
AIR FRYER LOW CARB MOZZARELLA STICKS - HOME. MADE. INTEREST.
3/5 (6)Total Time 20 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 267 per serving
- One at a time coat your mozzarella stick halves in egg and then toss in the coating mixture. As you finish place them in a resealable container. If you have to make more than 1 layer place parchment paper between the layers of mozzarella sticks.
LOW CARB KETO MOZZARELLA STICKS WITH MARINARA SAUCE - YUM ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
EASY KETO MOZZARELLA STICKS (LOW CARB, GLUTEN FREE ...
Estimated Reading Time 9 mins
KETO MOZZARELLA RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
85 CALORIE AIR FRYER MOZZARELLA STICKS RECIPE! | LOW ...
THE BUSY BROAD: EASY LOW CARB MOZZARELLA STICKS
BEST LOW-CARB KETO MOZZARELLA STICKS - KETO RECIPES
KETO MOZZARELLA STICKS LOW CARB RECIPE STORY
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-1-or-2 #very-low-carbs #appetizers #dietary #high-calcium #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can you freeze low carb mozzarella cheese sticks?Yes, you can freeze low carb mozzarella cheese sticks! In fact, you need to freeze them before you cook them, so it’s easy to store them in the freezer until you’re ready to bake or fry them. If you like this keto mozzarella sticks recipe, you might also like some of these other keto appetizer recipes:
Are mozzarella sticks keto friendly?Low carb mozzarella sticks make over traditional mozzarella sticks for a delicious low carb appetizer you can enjoy on your keto diet. Quick and easy and perfect for holiday entertaining, Super Bowl Sunday, or any time you want a cheesy snack.
What is the best way to make cheese sticks low carb?Bread the Cheese Sticks – First you’ll need to cut the mozzarella sticks in half. They’ll fry easier this way and you can better control the portions. Set the sticks aside until the breading is ready. The low carb breading is a simple mix of almond flour, coconut flour, Parmesan, and garlic salt.
How many calories in mozzarella sticks?Ingredient Specific Calorie Information From Our Recipes: Calories In Better than mozzarella sticks Calories: 155, Fat: 4g, Carbs: 27g, Protein: 17g, Fiber: 15g Calories In Healthy Mozzarella Sticks! Calories In low carb, low calorie mozzarella sticks Calories: 55, Fat: 0g, Carbs: 5g, Protein: 1g, Fiber: 3g