MAGIC MARSHMALLOW CRESCENT PUFFS
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 16 medium muffin cups with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix granulated sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 16 triangles. For each roll, dip 1 marshmallow into melted butter; roll in sugar mixture. Place marshmallow on shortest side of triangle. Roll up, starting at shortest side and rolling to opposite point. Completely cover marshmallow with dough; firmly pinch edges to seal. Dip 1 end in remaining butter; place butter side down in muffin cup.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. (Place foil or cookie sheet on rack below muffin cups to guard against spills.) Cool in pan 1 minute. Remove rolls from muffin cups; place on cooling racks set over waxed paper.
- In small bowl, mix powdered sugar, vanilla and enough milk for desired drizzling consistency. Drizzle glaze over warm rolls. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 25 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Roll, Sodium 250 mg, Sugar 13 g, TransFat 1 1/2 g
BEST CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE (BETTER THAN CINNABON)!
This is the Best Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Recipe EVER! These gooey cinnamon rolls are even better than Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, and are topped with the best cream cheese frosting! They're easy to make and can be prepared the day before and left to rise overnight in the refrigerator.
Provided by Laura
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Warm milk in the microwave milk for 45-60 seconds. It should be warm but not hot to the touch (about 105 degrees F).
- Place milk into the bowl of your standing mixer, then add 1 TBS sugar and 1 TBS yeast to the warm milk. Stir and let it sit (proof) for five minutes or until it becomes foamy.
- Add the ½ cup sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla to the mixture in the bowl of your standing mixer. Use a dough hook to stir until combined
- Add 4 cups flour, salt and cinnamon and stir the dough hook, starting on low and increasing to high.
- Knead dough in the standing mixer until a large ball is formed. The dough should be smooth and only slightly tacky to the touch. If the dough seems too sticky and is not forming a ball, add more flour 1 TBS at a time until a smooth ball is formed.
- Transfer dough to a floured surface and knead with your hands until it is smooth and elastic (about 3-5 minutes). Form it into a ball.
- Grease a large bowl and place the dough inside.
- Cover the bowl with a warm, damp towel and put the bowl in a warm place to rise.
- Let the dough rise in a warm place about 1 hour or until dough has doubled in size.
- While the dough is rising, make the filing. In a small bowl, combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until mixture is homogenous (uniform throughout). Set aside.
- Alternately, you can combine the cinnamon and sugar. Then melt the butter and brush it on the rolled dough, then sprinkle the cinnamon sugar on the butter-brushed dough. (I think this way is easier)!
- Assemble Cinnamon Rolls
- Sprinkle a large work surface with flour.
- Gently press the gas out of the dough and form it into a rectangle.
- Roll the dough into a 24x12" rectangle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread the filling all over the dough using greased hands or a greased spatula. This process can seem difficult but it gets easier as you spread it. (Alternately: if you only combined the cinnamon and sugar, then melt the butter and use a pastry brush to spread the melted butter all over the dough. Then sprinkle the dough with cinnamon sugar and pat it down gently to insure it sticks).
- Roll up dough cut into 12 equal sized rolls (feel free to measure and cut each roll to be 2" long).
- Line a 9x13 inch glass baking dish with parchment paper and lightly grease. Then place rolls in 4 rows of three, evenly spaced.
- Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Bake Cinnamon Rolls
- Once rolls are doubled in size, bake them in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 18-20 minutes. They will rise more in the oven. (NOTE: Check the center cinnamon rolls and make sure they are baked through. If your oven bakes cool or unevenly you may need to increase the baking time up to 10 minutes longer. If the top starts to brown before the center is baked, tent the baking pan with foil to prevent further browning).
- While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Do NOT chill the frosting. Keep it at room temperature until the cinnamon rolls are baked.
- Once the cinnamon rolls have bene removed from the oven, spread the cream cheese frosting on them while they are still warm.
- Cool & Serve!
- Let cool and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 0.5 cinnamon roll, Calories 295 kcal, Carbohydrate 44 g, Protein 4 g, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 211 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 25 g, TransFat 0.3 g, UnsaturatedFat 4 g
QUICK CINNAMON ROLLS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Brush a 9-inch square baking dish with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Whisk flour, 2 tablespoons white sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Work 3 tablespoons softened butter into flour mixture using your hands. Beat milk and egg together in another bowl; pour into flour-butter mixture and stir with a rubber spatula until a soft dough forms.
- Turn dough out onto a floured work surface and roll dough into a 1/4-inch thick rectangle. Brush surface of dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter.
- Whisk 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over butter-brushed dough. Roll dough around filling to form a log; cut log into 18 rolls and place rolls in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until rolls are set, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, 1/4 cup softened butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until frosting is smooth. Top hot cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 222.5 calories, Carbohydrate 31.6 g, Cholesterol 36.7 mg, Fat 9.9 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.1 g, Sodium 262.1 mg, Sugar 20.3 g
EASY CINNAMON ROLLS
- See post notes above for what types of pizza dough will work. To make the cinnamon rolls: Roll out dough on a floured surface (any flour works, even coconut flour). If dough is too sticky to roll, just add more flour of choice a little at a time. Roll very thinly (just under 1/4-inch is perfect). Spread remaining ingredients on top. Cut long strips, then roll each up as tightly as possible. Put in a greased baking pan. Preheat oven to 400 F. Bake 20 minutes. Frosting recipes are listed above. If you try the recipe, be sure to review or rate it below!View Nutrition Facts
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
MAGIC CINNAMON ROLLS
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix together cinnamon and sugar in a small dish. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a small dish. Set aside.
- Dip marshmallow in butter, followed by cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Wrap marshmallow in a crescent roll, pinching to seal all edges and openings.
- Dip entire filled crescent roll in butter, followed by cinnamon sugar mixture again.
- Transfer to a muffin tin.
- Repeat for all crescent rolls.
- Bake 8-12 minutes, until cooked through and poofy.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes before enjoying and witnessing the magic of the disappearing marshmallow!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 132.5, Fat 3.3, SaturatedFat 1.4, Cholesterol 18, Sodium 148.7, Carbohydrate 23.2, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 7.6, Protein 2.9
BAKING POWDER BISCUITS OR CINNAMON ROLLS
Got this recipe in high school home economics class. From my recipe notebook. 1964 These are especially good and tasty on a cold winter morning.
Provided by Marcia McCance
Categories Other Breakfast
Number Of Ingredients 10
- 1. Mix and sift together in a bowl: flour, baking powder, salt
- 2. Cut butter into these ingredients with a pastry blender (or fork)
- 3. When butter is size of small peas add milk all at once
- 4. Toss with a fork until all flour is dampened.
- 5. Press into a ball working in all of the crumbs
- 6. Roll lightly to 1/2 inch thickness and cut with floured biscuit cutter (or empty can)
- 7. Place on greased pan and bake at 450 for 10-12 minutes
- 8. FOR CINNAMON ROLLS -- roll dough thinner, spread with soft butter and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon (can mix the b-sugar and cin. together first for more even coverage)
- 9. Roll up as for jelly roll, and cut in even slices
- 10. Bake in greased pan at 450 for 18-20 min
More about "magic cinnamon rolls recipes"
BEST CINNAMON ROLLS EVER!!! - JENNIFER ALLWOOD HOME
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
MAIN STREET BAKERY (MAGIC KINGDOM): CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
DISNEY RECIPE: MAKE GASTON’S FAMOUS CINNAMON ROLLS AT HOME ...
MAGIC STUFFED CINNAMON CRESCENT ROLLS - SWEET LITTLE BLUEBIRD
DISNEY RECIPE FROM THE VAULT: CINNAMON ROLLS FROM MAIN ...
OVEN BAKED CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE - MAGIC SKILLET
Cuisine AmericanCategory BreakfastServings 20Total Time 55 mins
BLUEBERRY CINNAMON ROLLS WITH BLUEBERRY GLAZE | SUGAR SALT ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 3 hrs 10 minsCategory Breakfast, Brunch, DessertCalories 291 per serving
AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLLS RECIPE - MAGIC SKILLET
Cuisine AmericanCategory BreakfastServings 8Total Time 17 mins
MAGIC STUFFED CINNAMON CRESCENT ROLLS | RECIPELION.COM
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
RECIPE FOR GASTON’S TAVERN CINNAMON ROLLS – THE MOUSE FOR ...
I MADE DOMINO'S DARK BROWN SUGAR CINNAMON ROLLS AND THEY ...
CINNAMON ROLLS MADE FROM BISQUICK BAKING MIX RECIPES
CINNAMON ROLL RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
DISNEY RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE GASTON'S TAVERN CINNAMON ROLLS
EASY CINNAMON ROLL RECIPE (NO YEAST!) - HOW TO MAKE ...
MAGIC BUNS - BAKING BEAUTY
EASY CINNAMON ROLLS ARCHIVES - SWEET LITTLE BLUEBIRD
MR. MAGIC HAS THE ABSOLUTE BEST CINNAMON... - JENNIFER ALLWOOD
HONEY CINNAMON ROLLUPS - MY RECIPE MAGIC
THE BEST CINNAMON ROLLS YOU'LL EVER EAT | AMBITIOUS KITCHEN
RECIPE! THE AMAZING DISNEY WORLD MAIN STREET BAKERY ...
DISNEY CINNAMON ROLLS MAIN STREET BAKERY RECIPES
HOMEMADE CINNAMON ROLLS - MY RECIPE MAGIC
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #breads #oven #easy #rolls-biscuits #dietary #equipment #baking
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make cinnamon rolls with milk and sugar?Add a little milk of choice as needed. Basic Cinnamon Roll Glaze: Mix 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar or sugar-free powdered sugar with 2-4 tbsp milk of choice. Whisk ingredients to form a glaze. Drizzle over rolls with a spoon.
How to make cinnamon rolls at Gaston's tavern?Check out this easy to follow recipe for Gaston’s Tavern Cinnamon Rolls — thanks to Ashley Crafted (get even more of her recipes by visiting her website here)! Melt the 1/2 cup of butter with the milk. Once the butter has melted, remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Grab your mixer and add 2 1/2 cups of flour, yeast, sugar, and salt. Mix.
How do you make cream cheese frosting for a cinnamon roll?Cream Cheese Frosting: Beat room temperature 8 oz cream cheese or vegan cream cheese with 4 oz butter spread, 2 cups powdered sugar, and 1 tsp pure vanilla extract. Add a little milk of choice as needed. Basic Cinnamon Roll Glaze: Mix 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar or sugar-free powdered sugar with 2-4 tbsp milk of choice.
How long do you cook cinnamon rolls in the oven?Preheat the oven to 400 F. Bake 20 minutes, then frost as desired. The recipe was adapted from my Vegan Cinnamon Rolls. How to make easy cinnamon rolls at home with just 4 ingredients!