RED QUINOA AND MANGO SALAD
- Rinse the quinoa in a strainer several times with cold water. In a medium pot over medium-high heat, add 1 1/4 cups water and bring to a boil. Add the quinoa, cover, and turn off the heat. Allow the quinoa to steam until the water has been absorbed completely and the quinoa grains pop open, 10 to 15 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the vinegar, mustard, garlic, shallot, 2 teaspoons salt and 5 to 6 turns freshly ground black pepper. While pouring in a slow, steady stream, whisk in the olive oil until fully incorporated and lightly emulsified. Add the peppers, mango, mint and quinoa. Toss to combine well and serve.
MANGO QUINOA SALAD
- Heat water and salt in a medium saucepan; bring to boil. Add quinoa and cook until tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes. Transfer to medium bowl. Add mango, cucumber, red pepper and onion to quinoa. Mix well.
- To make dressing: Blend oil, vinegar, chutney, black pepper, curry, mustard and ginger in a food processor. Add 1/4 cup dressing to quinoa mixture. Stir to coat. Spoon quinoa salad over spinach OR mix spinach with quinoa mixture. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Chill if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 126.3 calories, Carbohydrate 17.5 g, Fat 5.8 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 202.2 mg, Sugar 6.6 g
CURRIED QUINOA SALAD WITH MANGO
- Bring chicken stock, quinoa, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the quinoa is tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Once done, scrape the quinoa into a shallow dish and allow to cool to room temperature. Stir in the mango and green onions. Serve either at room temperature or cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161.9 calories, Carbohydrate 31.1 g, Cholesterol 0.3 mg, Fat 2.4 g, Fiber 3.8 g, Protein 5.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.4 g, Sodium 552.7 mg, Sugar 8.2 g
More about "mango quinoa salad recipes"
MANGO QUINOA SALAD - BOWL OF DELICIOUS
5/5 (7)Total Time 20 minsCategory SaladCalories 249 per serving
- Rinse the quinoa (1/2 cup) in a mesh sieve until water runs clear. Transfer to a medium pot and cover with 1 cup water and a pinch of kosher salt. Bring to a boil, cover, and cook for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Turn off heat, allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the zest and juice of one lime, the olive oil (1/4 cup), and kosher salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl.
- Once the quinoa is cooked, rinse under cold water in a mesh sieve until completely cool. Shake off as much excess water as possible.
- Add the cooked quinoa, mango, tomatoes, jalapeño pepper, and onion to the bowl with the dressing and toss to coat.
MANGO QUINOA SALAD RECIPE - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
4.5/5 (10)Total Time 25 minsCategory SaladCalories 255 per serving
- Place the cooked quinoa in a large bowl and add bell pepper, black beans, mango, salt and ground black pepper.
MANGO QUINOA SALAD RECIPE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
Reviews 121Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- First, using a strainer, rinse the black quinoa under cold water. Add quinoa, water, and salt to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil for 5 minutes. Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and fluff with a fork. Let cool quinoa cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, mango, tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, and avocados. In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, and cumin. Pour the dressing over the quinoa salad and gently stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
QUINOA CHICKPEA SALAD WITH MANGO - COOK WITH MANALI
Reviews 48Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 2Total Time 25 mins
- In a large bowl mix together quinoa, chickpeas, mango cubes, sweet corn, red pepper, orange pepper. Set aside.
MANGO ARUGULA QUINOA SALAD - THE HARVEST KITCHEN
5/5 (2)Category SaladsCuisine HealthyTotal Time 30 mins
- Reduce heat and simmer covered for 12-15 minutes, just until most of the liquid has been absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside for 5-10 minutes before fluffing.
BEST MANGO QUINOA SALAD RECIPE - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
Reviews 15Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 6Total Time 40 mins
HONEY MUSTARD SALMON WITH MANGO QUINOA RECIPE | …
Category Healthy Grilled Salmon RecipesCalories 326 per servingTotal Time 30 mins
- Thaw salmon, if frozen. Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels. In a small bowl, stir together honey, mustard and garlic. Brush both sides of salmon with honey mixture. For a gas or charcoal grill, place salmon on grill rack directly over medium heat. Cover and grill for 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness of fish until salmon begins to flake when tested with a fork, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together quinoa, mango, jalapeño pepper, almonds, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Top with fresh cilantro. Serve salmon with quinoa.
SOUTHWESTERN BLACK BEAN, QUINOA AND MANGO SALAD
4.9/5 (38)Total Time 35 minsCategory Lunch, Salad, Side DishCalories 164 per serving
- Mix together the beans, quinoa, corn, bell pepper, mango, onion, cilantro, and jalapeño in a mixing bowl.
MANGO BLACK BEAN QUINOA SALAD - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
5/5 (2)Category SaladCuisine MediterraneanCalories 179 per serving
- In a large bowl, add the cooked quinoa, black beans, red pepper, mango, cilantro, and green onions. Stir together.
MANGO AVOCADO QUINOA SALAD • ONE LOVELY LIFE
- In a large bowl, stir dressing into the cooked quinoa. Fold in mango, avocado, cucumber, pomegranate, and cilantro.
ZESTY MANGO QUINOA SALAD - SIMPLY PLANT BASED KITCHEN
Reviews 7Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 4Total Time 25 mins
- Rinse quinoa in a fine-mesh colander. Boil 2 cups of water in a medium size saucepan and add quinoa. Cover and simmer on low for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked quinoa, mango, garbanzo beans, & cilantro. Top with the lime juice dressing and mix until well coated.
EASY MANGO CHICKEN QUINOA SALAD - I HEART NAPTIME
5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory SaladCalories 143 per serving
- Toss quinoa, chicken, mango, avocado, cilantro, onion and shredded coconut together in a large bowl.
- In a small jar or container, whisk together the olive oil, fresh lime juice and honey. Pour over salad and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
MANGO QUINOA SALAD WITH CASHEWS AND ORANGES - WENDY POLISI
Ratings 1Category SaladCuisine American, Gluten Free, Healthy, QuinoaTotal Time 20 mins
- If using chia seeds in place of oil in the dressing, combine chia seeds and 2 tablespoons water and mix well. Set aside for a gel to form.
- Peel oranges and remove pith. Over a medium bowl to catch juices, cut orange into segments. Squeeze the remaining membranes over the bowl and strain juices into a small bowl. Place orange segments in a separate bowl.
- Add chia gel or oil, lime juice, miso or salt and plum vinegar to the bowl with the orange juice. Whisk until combined.
- In a large bowl combine cooked quinoa, mangos, cilantro, red onion and jalapenos. Toss with dressing and top with cashews to serve.
QUINOA, MANGO & BLACK BEAN SALAD RECIPE | EATINGWELL
5/5 (6)Total Time 40 minsCategory Healthy Ginger RecipesCalories 419 per serving
- Toast quinoa in a small dry saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, until it crackles and becomes aromatic, 4 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a fine sieve and rinse thoroughly. Return the quinoa to the pot and add water. Bring to a simmer; reduce heat to maintain a simmer. Cover and cook until the quinoa is tender and the liquid has been absorbed, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk orange juice, cilantro, vinegar, oil, ginger, salt and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add mango, bell pepper, beans and scallions; toss to coat.
MANGO QUINOA SALAD WITH HONEY-LIME DRESSING • FAITHFUL ...
5/5 (4)Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Combine the chopped onion, diced jalepeno, chopped cilantro, chopped red bell pepper, quinoa and black beans in a bowl. Cut the thawed mango into small 1/2 inch chunks and add the to the bowl.
- Roughly chop spinach leaves into smaller pieces. Toss with the rest of the salad, or as I like to do when using a salad platter, put a bed of spinach beneath the quinoa salad. Just before serving, add chopped avocado.
CALIFORNIA QUINOA MANGO SALAD - NUTMEG NOTEBOOK
5/5 (5)Servings 14Cuisine AmericanCategory Salad
- In your pressure cooker add the 2 cups quinoa and 2 1/2 cups water. Put the lid on, set the cook time for 5 minutes, natural pressure. If you are in a hurry to cool down the quinoa and get the salad made, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat mat and spread the hot quinoa out on it and put it in the fridge and it will cool down fairly quickly.
- Once the quinoa has cooled down transfer it to a large mixing bowl and combine with rest of ingredients. Chill before serving.
CHILI MANGO ZESTY QUINOA SALAD - RECIPESRUN
Servings 4Total Time 10 mins
MANGO QUINOA SALAD | IGA RECIPES
MANGO EDAMAME QUINOA SALAD - THE ROASTED ROOT
5/5 (2)Category SaladCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
MANGO QUINOA SALAD - OUR BEST BITES
Reviews 140Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
QUINOA SALAD WITH MINT AND MANGO RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Cuisine South AmericanCategory Main CourseServings 2
MANGO QUINOA SALAD - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 8
WHOLE FOODS QUINOA SALAD RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
QUINOA, SEEDS, AVOCADO & MANGO SALAD RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook quinoa with mangoes?Meanwhile, whisk orange juice, cilantro, vinegar, oil, ginger, salt and cayenne in a medium bowl. Add mango, bell pepper, beans and scallions; toss to coat. When the quinoa is finished cooking, add to the mango mixture and toss to combine.
What is the best way to cook quinoa salad?In a large bowl combine the cooked quinoa, mango, red pepper, green onion, black beans, and cilantro. In a small bowl combine vinegar, olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper and stir with a fork or a whisk. Pour on top of salad.
Is black bean quinoa and mango salad healthy?This healthy Southwestern Black Bean, Quinoa and Mango Salad is delicious, a great way to get more vegetables and plant-based foods to your diet. SavedList
Is mango salad a whole grain?This mango salad is packed with healthy veggies (jalapeño pepper, fresh tomatoes, red onions, and cilantro), fruit (mango and lime), and whole grains (quinoa). Actually, quinoa isn’t a whole grain. Well, OK, I lied- not whole grains.