COCONUT RICE PUDDING WITH MANGO
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a medium pot over medium heat. Stir in the rice, cover, turn to low and let simmer until the rice has absorbed all the water and is tender, about 20 minutes. (You can also cook the rice in a rice cooker.)
- In a large saucepan over low heat, combine the coconut milk, sugar, vanilla, salt and orange zest and cook until the mixture is hot and the sugar is dissolved, 4 to 5 minutes; do not let the mixture boil or the coconut milk could curdle. Stir in the cooked rice, cover and cook on low until thick and the rice has absorbed most of the coconut milk, for an additional 15 to 20 minutes.
- To serve, scoop the rice pudding into individual bowls, top with diced mango and garnish with mint sprigs.
MANGO RICE PUDDING
Mangoes are my son's favorite fruit, so I was ecstatic to incorporate them into a healthy dessert. You can also use ripe bananas instead of mango, almond extract instead of vanilla, or regular milk in place of soy. -Melissa McCabe, Victor, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large heavy saucepan, bring water and salt to a boil; stir in rice. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 35-40 minutes or until water is absorbed and rice is tender., Meanwhile, peel, seed and slice mango. Mash mango with a potato masher or fork., Stir milk, sugar, cinnamon and mashed mango into rice. Cook, uncovered, on low 10-15 minutes longer or until liquid is almost absorbed, stirring occasionally., Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Serve warm or cold, with chopped mango if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 275 calories, Fat 3g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 176mg sodium, Carbohydrate 58g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
MANGO RICE PUDDING
This quick rice pudding is the perfect use for cooked rice. By simmering the cooked grain in milk and then sweetening and flavoring with white chocolate, the grain swells and transforms from individual bits into a very soft and tender pudding.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Divide prepared rice pudding among bowls and top with chopped mango. Drizzle with warm dulce de leche and sprinkle with toasted coconut.
People also searched
More about "mango rice pudding recipes"
MANGO RICE KHEER | INDIAN STYLE MANGO RICE PUDDING
Cuisine IndianCategory DessertServings 4Total Time 30 mins
- While the milk is heating up, add the basmati rice to a mixie/blender and grind it coarsely. Use the pulse option of the mixie.
- Once the milk is slightly warm, add the basmati rice, saffron to the milk and cook until the basmati rice is fully cooked. Now add the cardamom powder to the milk mixture.
- Finally, add the sugar to the milk, mix well until dissolved. Turn off the flame and leave the mixture to come to room temperature.
MANGO RICE PUDDING | JAMIE OLIVER DESSERT & BAKING RECIPES
Servings 4Total Time 28 minsCategory Rice RecipesCalories 276 per serving
- Place the rice, star anise, frozen mango, 3 tablespoons of honey and a tiny pinch of sea salt in a pan on a medium heat.
- Cover with 700ml of water and simmer for 25 minutes, or until thick and creamy, stirring occasionally.Stir through the yoghurt so it’s nice and creamy, then divide between your bowls.
MANGO PHIRNI RECIPE - MANGO RICE PUDDING BY ARCHANA'S KITCHEN
4.9/5 Servings 4Cuisine North Indian RecipesTotal Time 55 mins See details »
MANGO RICE PUDDING : RECIPES : COOKING CHANNEL RECIPE ...
Servings 4Total Time 40 minsCategory Dessert See details »
MANGO RICE PUDDING RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
3.4/5 (72)Total Time 1 min See details »
MANGO PUDDING - HOW TO MAKE MANGO PUDDING IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
4.5/5 (35)Calories 406 per servingCategory Dessert
- Place the mango flesh in the blender. Add the water as in the recipe. Blend the mango until it becomes a smooth puree.
5-INGREDIENT MANGO RICE PUDDING • EASY WEEKNIGHT MEALS
Reviews 1Servings 6Cuisine HomeCategory Dessert
- Add enough water to cover the rice and bring it to boil while stirring the rice. Continue to add water slowly while continuing to stir until the rice starts to soften and looks creamy (about 10-minutes).
MANGO-COCONUT RICE PUDDING RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (1)Calories 323 per servingServings 6
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 3/4 cups water to a boil. Stir in rice, cover, reduce heat and simmer until all water is absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a small saucepan, during last 5 minutes of cooking rice, bring coconut milk, sugar and salt to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 4 minutes. Turn off heat and stir in rum.
RICE PUDDING WITH MANGO • SIMPLE SUMPTUOUS COOKING
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
- Before you begin, make sure that the lid and the sealing ring of the Instant Pot are completely clean and dry with no residues.
- To the inner pot of your Instant Pot, add all the ingredients one by one, with the exception of chopped mangoes.
- Stir well and press the ‘Pressure Cook’ button. Set the timer to 5 minutes and make sure that the pressure valve is in the ‘sealing’ position.
COCONUT AND MANGO RICE PUDDING | RICARDO
5/5 (17)Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertsCalories 295 per serving
- In a saucepan, bring the coconut milk, and milk to a gentle boil. Add the rice and simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring frequently, or until the rice is tender. Add the vanilla and sugar.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, purée the mango until smooth. Add a little water if needed. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved. Strain if desired.
MANGO COCONUT RICE PUDDING RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY SHOW
Servings 4Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook the honey over medium-high without stirring for 2 minutes; it will bubble vigorously and smell lightly caramelized
- Cover, reduce to medium-low and cook, stirring only occasionally, until very tender and the moisture has completely evaporated, 25 to 30 minutes
- (If most of the liquid has evaporated after about only 15 minutes but the mango is still firm, reduce to low to prevent scorching
MANGO RICE PUDDING | THIS THAT MORE | INDIAN DESSERT
Category DessertCalories 290 per servingTotal Time 50 mins
- Remove the peel of mango and cut the mango by slicing it and discard the seed. Add the mango slices in the grinder and grind until pureed. Transfer in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Add rice in the inner pot of the Instant Pot. Then add milk and sugar and give it a quick stir. Then sprinkle cardamom seeds powder, fennel seeds powder, and saffron and close the lid.
- Add milk in the pan at medium-low heat and bring it to boil. Keep stirring at intervals so that the milk won't stick at the bottom.(Note: Take a heavy-bottomed pan for making kheer, that way milk will not stick at the bottom of the pan).
- Let the rice pudding cool down to room temperature. In a dessert bowl, add 1-2 tbsp of mango puree. Then layer it with rice pudding and fill it till the top. then add some chopped nuts and lastly finish with some fresh berries or fruits. And garnish with some mint leaves and serve.
VEGAN BREAKFAST MANGO RICE PUDDING WITH COCONUT
5/5 (4)Category BreakfastServings 4Total Time 40 mins
- In a medium saucepan bring the water, 1 cup coconut milk and a pinch of salt to a boil. Add the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover and cook for 25 minutes. Stir frequently.
- In the meantime cut the mango. Put it on your cutting board stem end down, place your knife about 1/4 inch from the widest center line (to cut beside the core) and cut down through, then repeat this cut on the other side. Now cut parallel slices into the mango but don't cut through the skin. Turn the mango one quarter and cut another set of parallel slices. Use a large spoon to scoop the mango slices out of the skin.
- In a small pan on low to medium heat toast the shredded coconut without any oil for a few minutes until it becomes golden brown and aromatic. Be careful not to burn the coconut.
MANGO KHEER | INDIAN MANGO RICE PUDDING - AROMATIC ESSENCE
Reviews 2Category DessertsCuisine IndianTotal Time 1 hr 20 mins
- Rinse rice until the water runs clear. Soak the rice for 30 minutes and set it aside. Drain after 30 minutes and set aside.
- In the meanwhile, add milk in a heavy-bottomed pot, bring to boil over medium heat. Add 2 tablespoons of hot milk to saffron in a small bowl and set it aside.
- After it comes to a boil, add the drained rice, mix well, and cook over medium-low heat until the rice cooks completely and the milk thickens about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally every 2-3 minutes to prevent the milk from sticking and burning at the bottom of the pan.
- To check for the correct consistency: If you drop some mixture from a spoon, the rice and milk should fall in one stream and not separately.
MANGO PHIRNI RECIPE - MANGO RICE PUDDING RECIPE
Cuisine IndianCategory DessertServings 5-6Total Time 55 mins
- Soak basmati rice for 1 hour. Drain the water and take it in a blender and add little milk and puree till coarse.
- Take it in a sauce pan, add remaining milk and cook this whole thing till thickened and rice is cooked. Keep mixing always.
MANGO PHIRNI RECIPE | MANGO RICE PUDDING RECIPE - PAARUL'Z ...
Cuisine IndianCategory Dessert, SweetsServings 8Total Time 1 hr 10 mins See details »
SENEGALESE MANGO AND COCONUT RICE PUDDING | CHRISTOPHER ...
Servings 4Total Time 1 hrCategory Desserts See details »
NOURISH VANILLA RICE PUDDING & POACHED MANGO –NOURISH BY ...
Estimated Reading Time 1 min See details »
RECIPE: CREAMY MANGO RICE PUDDING | SAINSBURY'S RECIPES
Servings 4Calories 282 per servingTotal Time 40 mins See details »
HOW TO MAKE CLASSIC CANTONESE MANGO PUDDING – WITH A BONUS ...
Is Accessible For Free FalseAuthor Susan Jung See details »
COCONUT MANGO RICE PUDDING RECIPE | FOODAL.COM
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
RECIPE: MANGO COCONUT RICE PUDDING | PLAY STUFF
See details »
THAI BLACK STICKY RICE PUDDING | RECIPETIN EATS
See details »
MANGO RICE PUDDING RECIPE
See details »
THAI MANGO STICKY RICE (KHAO NIAOW MA MUANG) RECIPE
See details »
You'll also love
Want to buy ingredients ?