MARINATED PORK ROAST
- Prepare grill for indirect heat.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the Worcestershire sauce, honey, vinegar, mustard seed, mustard powder, lemon pepper, celery salt, and garlic; seal, and mix ingredients. Place the roast in the plastic bag, press air out of bag, and seal. Marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator, turning the roast occasionally to help coat while marinating.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place roast on grill, and discard marinade. Cover, and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until internal temperature is 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410 calories, Carbohydrate 8 g, Cholesterol 145.3 mg, Fat 19.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 48.6 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 424.2 mg, Sugar 6.1 g
CHINESE ROAST PORK (CHAR SIU)
Sweet, delicious roast pork. Recipe adapted from my chef's version at culinary school. If you follow all the steps, it's the best char siu you'll ever have. I am usually "lazy" and use the marinade on a pork roast, then glaze it at the end.
Provided by laurenlikesfood
Yield 1 1/2 lbs., 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- First day preparation:
- To make the marinade, combine the first 8 ingredients in a freshly-sanitized plastic container just large enough to hold the pork snug - or - in a Ziploc plastic bag. Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade for glaze. Add the pork, turn well to coat, and refrigerate at least 24 hours and not longer than 48 hours.
- Second day preparation:
- Preheat oven to 450°F Set a pan filled with 1" water on the bottom rack.
- Combine the honey, 2 Tbs. soy, sesame oil, and 1/4 cup pork marinade in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Set aside.
- Place pork strips on broiler pan and put on rack above water pan. Roast 10 minutes.
- Brush with 1/3 of the glaze, roast 10 minutes more, and then lower the heat to 350°F
- Brush with half of remaining glaze and roast 10 minutes more.
- Brush with remaining glaze and turn off oven. Remove from oven after 5 minutes and cool to room temperature on a rack (if using for Bao; otherwise, serve it up!).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 497.2, Fat 28.2, SaturatedFat 9.7, Cholesterol 107.4, Sodium 1177, Carbohydrate 29.4, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 24.4, Protein 28.6
MARINATED ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN
This quick-to-prepare entree bursts with flavor. Throw together the marinade before work, so it's ready to cook at night. -April Lane, Greeneville, Tennessee
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the pork; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade., Drain and discard marinade. Place pork on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 450° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 510mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
MARINATED PORK ROAST
In Moberly, Missouri, Andrea Schumann relies on honey, white wine and a little lemon juice for a low-carb entree that everyone enjoys. "The marinade has a light, flavorful taste that works well with any cut of pork," she promises.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add pork roast. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning several times. , Preheat oven to 350°. Drain and discard marinade. Place roast on a rack in a shallow foil-lined roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes. , In a small bowl, combine the wine or broth, honey and brown sugar. Brush half over the meat. Bake 15 minutes longer. Brush with remaining honey mixture. Bake 10-20 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227 calories, Fat 9g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 195mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHINESE PORK MARINADE
- Combine all ingredients, except pork, in a bowl and mix well.
- Coat pork in mixture. I store mine in quart sized zipper bags, 2-3 chops per bag.
- Let pork marinade in refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour. I marinate for 24 hours.
- Cook outdoors on grill until done. On my grill that's 4-5 minutes per side.
- They also cook well indoors on a contact type grill. I generally cook for 5-6 minutes indoors.
- Pork filled bags may be frozen with marinade and thawed to cook later.
- **Note - Marinating time is not included in my "time to Make".
CHINESE ROAST PORK
- For the marinade: Put the ginger, shallots, and garlic into a blender, and puree.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, and add the oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, and tomato paste, and stir to incorporate.
- For the pork: Put the trimmed tenderloins into a baking dish, and pour over half of the marinade, turning to coat. Cover the dish with plastic wrap, then place the pork in the refrigerator, and let it marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes to a maximum of 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large, ovenproof saute pan over medium-high heat. Remove the pork tenderloins from the marinade and sear on all sides in the hot pan. Baste the pork with the remaining marinade throughout the cooking process.
- Slide the pan into the preheated oven, and cook until the pork is cooked through, approximately 20 minutes. Allow the meat to rest for 15 minutes before serving.
CHINESE ROAST PORK
- To Marinate: Pierce meaty sides of meat with fork; place roast in a large plastic bag. In a medium bowl combine the soy sauce, sherry, honey, garlic and ginger. Mix well and pour mixture into bag with pork. Press air out of the bag and tie securely. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight, turning bag over occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Remove roast and marinade from refrigerator. Reserving marinade, remove roast and place in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Roast in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Brush with reserved marinade; cover loosely with foil and roast for an additional 1 1/2 hours (or until the internal temperature has reached 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), brushing several times with marinade.
- Remove roast from oven and let stand 15 minutes. Combine pan drippings with remaining marinade. In a small bowl combine cornstarch with cold water, mix together and add mixture to marinade. Boil marinade mixture for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture thickens. Serve with roast.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 351.4 calories, Carbohydrate 15.1 g, Cholesterol 81.9 mg, Fat 21.7 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 22.3 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 1309.5 mg, Sugar 10.7 g
CHINESE STYLE PORK FILLET
Succulent pork with a chinese style coating pefect for barbeques or just done in the oven.
Provided by louiseglennie
Yield Serves 2
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Light the barbecue if using or turn the oven on to 220C
- Take the pork and with sharp knife remove any white membrane from around the pork
- Put the marinade ingredients into a shallow dish large enough to take the pork, mix together with a spoon and roll the pork to ensure it is covered.
- Leave the pork to marinade for as long as you can, turn the pork to ensure the pork is evenly marinated
- Remove the pork from the marinade and wipe off any chunks of marinade
- Place the pork on the barbecue and turn every 7 mins to ensure it is fully cooked, if using the oven place on a rack and put on the highest shelf for 30 minutes until fully cooked - test by inserting a knife there should be no red juices, leave to stand for 15 minutes for the meat to rest and finish cooking, ideally cover or wrap in foil to keep warm.
GRILLED CHINESE PORK
- If using broiler, turn it on, and cover broiler pan with aluminum foil.
- Wash, dry and trim excess fat from pork. Cut in half crosswise.
- In bowl large enough to hold meat, combine soy sauce, sherry and lemon juice. Grate ginger, and add.
- Turn pork in marinade to coat.
- If using stove-top grill, prepare. Grill or broil pork, browning on all sides, basting with marinade once or twice. Cook 7 to 10 minutes, until pork is slightly pink inside. Slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 157, UnsaturatedFat 2 grams, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Fat 4 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 24 grams, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 222 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams, TransFat 0 grams
More about "marinated chinese roast pork recipes"
PORK CHAR SIU RECIPE (CHINESE-STYLE SLOW-ROASTED …
MARINATED CHINESE PORK LOIN - FREE EASY AND TASTY RECIPES
ROAST PORK BELLY - HOW TO MAKE CHINESE ROAST PORK
BEST QUICK AND EASY RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
ASIAN MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - COUNTRY GROCER
ROAST PORK LO MEIN: REAL CHINESE TAKEOUT RECIPE! - THE …
CHINESE BARBECUED ROAST PORK - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
10 BEST ASIAN PORK MARINADE RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHAR SIU PORK (CHINESE BBQ PORK) | RECIPETIN EATS
CHINESE CRISPY PORK BELLY - RECIPETIN EATS
HOMEMADE CHAR SIU (EASY ROASTED CHINESE BBQ PORK) | PWWB
DISCOVER CHINESE PORK MARINATED RECIPE 'S POPULAR VIDEOS | TIKTOK
CHINESE ROAST PORK BELLY MARINADE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
CHINESE ROAST PORK MARINADE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
GOOD COOKIN': CHINESE MARINATED AND ROASTED PORK | RECIPE | PORK …
CHINESE BARBECUED ROAST PORK SHOULDER | HOW TO ROAST EVERYTHING
CHINESE ROAST PORK RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
CHINESE PORK RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CHINESE PORK MARINADE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHINESE ROAST PORK (BETTER THAN CHINATOWN!) - RASA MALAYSIA
CHINESE PORK TENDERLOIN MARINADE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHINESE MARINATED PORK RIBS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
[RECIPE] HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE CHINESE ROAST PORK
67 EASY AND TASTY ROAST PORK CHINESE RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
5 PORK MARINADES | PORK MARINADE RECIPES - CAMPBELLS MEAT
CHINESE CRISPY ROAST PORK - MARION'S KITCHEN
CHAR SIU PORK RECIPE (CHINESE BBQ PORK) - HUNGRY HUY
CHINESE ROAST PORK MARINADE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
OVEN-BAKED CHAR SIU RECIPE (CHINESE BBQ PORK) - BUTTER YOUR …
OVEN ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE MARINATED
CHINESE ROAST PORK RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
CHINESE BBQ PORK TENDERLOIN | EASY PORK RECIPE | MANTITLEMENT
CHAR SIU (CHINESE BBQ PORK), RESTAURANT-STYLE - THE WOKS …
CHINESE BBQ PORK (BEST AND AUTHENTIC RECIPE!) - RASA MALAYSIA
CUBAN STYLE SLOW ROASTED MARINATED PORK - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to marinate a pork roast in soy sauce?Directions. To Marinate: Pierce meaty sides of meat with fork; place roast in a large plastic bag. In a medium bowl combine the soy sauce, sherry, honey, garlic and ginger. Mix well and pour mixture into bag with pork. Press air out of the bag and tie securely. Refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight, turning bag over occasionally.
What is the best marinade to cook pork butt?Whisk 1 cup sugar, soy sauce, hoisin, rice wine, ginger, oil, garlic, five-spice powder, and pepper together in bowl. Measure out and reserve 1½ cups marinade. Transfer pork butt to 1-gallon zipper-lock bag and pour in remaining marinade.
How to cook pork tenderloin in oven with marinade?Preheat oven to 160C/320F. Line a tray with foil and place a rack on top (recommended but not critical). Remove pork from the marinade, save Marinade. Place pork on rack. Roast for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, pour reserved marinade in a saucepan. Mix Extra Honey into marinade. Bring to simmer over medium high and cook for 2 minutes until syrupy.
How do you make Chinese BBQ sauce with pork?Cut the pork into long strips or chunks about 2 to 3 inches thick. Don’t trim any excess fat, as it will render off and add flavor. Combine the sugar, salt, Chinese five spice powder, white pepper, sesame oil, wine, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, molasses, food coloring (if using), and garlic in a bowl to make the marinade (i.e. the BBQ sauce).