EASY MARINATED GRILLED CHICKEN TENDERS
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a large, nonreactive bowl or resealable food storage bag, combine the chicken tenders with the creamy Caesar salad dressing, garlic powder (if using), basil, onion, and pepper. Seal or cover and refrigerate the chicken for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill or broiler. (If broiling, position the rack about 4 inches from the heat source.) Oil the grill grate or rack of the broiler pan.
- Grill or broil the chicken tenders for about 5 to 8 minutes on each side, or until nicely browned and thoroughly cooked.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 441 kcal, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 156 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 53 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 481 mg, Sugar 1 g, Fat 23 g, ServingSize 4 servings, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
MARINATED ROAST CHICKEN
This is from the Blood Type Diet website. I don't particularly agree with the premise of the diet, but there are some good recipes on the website. Marinating time not included in prep or cooking times. This would be a good recipe for OAMC.
Provided by LARavenscroft
Categories Chicken Thigh & Leg
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Puree all marinade ingedients in blender or food processor.
- Put chicken in large ziplocs and pour marinade over.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours, turning once or twice.
- Roast on rack in oven at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until chicken is done and skin is crisp.
- Cool slightly and freeze in ziplocs.
- Remove as many as you need at a time.
- These can be reheated from frozen state in the microwave (1 minute, turn, 1 minute-- for two pieces), or thaw overnight and reheat in oven.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290.1, Fat 18.4, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 125.6, Sodium 217.1, Carbohydrate 2, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 0.4, Protein 27.7
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, mustard, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. While whisking, slowly add the olive oil until the vinaigrette is emulsified. Set aside.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Pour half the marinade over the chicken, reserving the other half to use later. Allow the chicken to marinade for at least two hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roast the chicken for 35 to 40 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove the chicken from the oven and pour the remaining marinade over the top of the chicken. Cover the dish with aluminium foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
MARINATED BAKED CHICKEN
This tender flavorful chicken is one of my mom's specialties. Soy sauce and bottled Italian dressing combine in a mouthwatering marinade that nicely complements the meat.-Cindy Kufeldt, Orlando, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a measuring cup, combine salad dressing and soy sauce. Pour 3/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal the bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, turning several times. Refrigerate remaining marinade for basting., Drain chicken discarding marinade. Place chicken, skin side up, on a rack in a roasting pan. Sprinkle with onion salt and garlic salt. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-60 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade. Garnish platter with kale and apple rings if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
PERFECT MARINATED CHICKEN BREASTS
- Whisk lemon-lime soda, olive oil, soy sauce, and garlic powder in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken breasts, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard used marinade. Cook chicken breasts on preheated grill until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 7 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 487.9 calories, Carbohydrate 12.7 g, Cholesterol 96.9 mg, Fat 31.6 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 37.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 1899 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
HERBED ROAST CHICKEN
I have been using this easy recipe for years. Marinating the chicken before roasting gives it a mild citrus tang and an attractive look. -Samuel Onizuk, Elkton, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In the 2-gallon resealable plastic bag, combine the orange juice, oil, butter, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, chives and seasonings. Add chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Place bag in a pan. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally., Preheat oven to 350°. Drain and discard marinade. Place chicken on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, 2-1/4 to 2-3/4 hours or until a thermometer inserted in thickest part of thigh reads 170°-175°. Cover loosely with foil if chicken browns too quickly. , Remove chicken from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 348 calories, Fat 22g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 110mg cholesterol, Sodium 194mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 34g protein.
BUTTERMILK-BRINED ROAST CHICKEN
This recipe, adapted from Samin Nosrat's "Salt Fat Acid Heat," is inspired by the Southern grandma method of marinating chicken overnight in buttermilk before frying it. You're roasting here, but the buttermilk and salt still work like a brine, tenderizing the meat on multiple levels to yield an unbelievably juicy chicken. As an added bonus, the sugars in the buttermilk will caramelize, contributing to an exquisitely browned skin. Be sure to leave 24 hours for marinating the chicken. While the beauty of roast chicken is that you can serve it anytime, anywhere, try serving it alongside panzanella, which plays the role of starch, salad and sauce.
Provided by Samin Nosrat
Categories dinner, poultry, main course
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- The day before you want to cook the chicken, remove the wingtips by cutting through the first wing joint with poultry shears or a sharp knife. Reserve for stock. Season chicken generously with salt and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Stir 2 tablespoons kosher salt or 4 teaspoons fine sea salt into the buttermilk to dissolve. Place the chicken in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag and pour in the buttermilk. (If the chicken won't fit in a gallon-size bag, double up 2 plastic produce bags to prevent leaks and tie the bag with twine.)
- Seal the bag, squish the buttermilk all around the chicken, place on a rimmed plate, and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours. If you're so inclined, you can turn the bag periodically so every part of the chicken gets marinated, but that's not essential.
- Pull the chicken from the fridge an hour before you plan to cook it. Heat the oven to 425 degrees with a rack set in the center position.
- Remove the chicken from the plastic bag and scrape off as much buttermilk as you can without being obsessive. Tightly tie together the legs with a piece of butcher's twine. Place the chicken in a 10-inch cast-iron skillet or a shallow roasting pan.
- Slide the pan all the way to the back of the oven on the center rack. Rotate the pan so that the legs are pointing toward the rear left corner and the breast is pointing toward the center of the oven. (The back corners tend to be the hottest spots in the oven, so this orientation protects the breast from overcooking before the legs are done.) Pretty quickly you should hear the chicken sizzling.
- After about 20 minutes, when the chicken starts to brown, reduce the heat to 400 degrees and continue roasting for 10 minutes.
- Move the pan so the legs are facing the rear right corner of the oven. Continue cooking for another 30 minutes or so, until the chicken is brown all over and the juices run clear when you insert a knife down to the bone between the leg and the thigh. If the skin is getting too brown before it is cooked through, use a foil tent. Remove it to a platter and let it rest for 10 minutes before carving and serving.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 671, UnsaturatedFat 28 grams, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Fat 45 grams, Protein 58 grams, SaturatedFat 13 grams, Sodium 1274 milligrams, Sugar 6 grams, TransFat 0 grams
GARLIC MARINATED ROASTED CHICKEN
This is a Cuban dish that goes really well with rice and beans and fried plantains. This smells wonderful while it's cooking. Don't be alarmed by the amount of garlic, it will be okay. Prep time includes marinating time.
Provided by Hey Jude
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Rub the chicken inside and out with the minced garlic.
- Place the remaining ingredients, EXCEPT FOR THE OLIVE OIL, in a food processor or blender; process until the onion and shallots are very finely chopped.
- Place the chicken in a glass bowl and pour the marinade over, turning the chicken to make sure the marinade is spread evenly; refrigerate one hour.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade (discard the marinade) and preheat your oven to 375°.
- In a frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat; when pan is hot, brown chicken on both sides, one half at a time.
- Remove and place in a shallow roasting pan, skin side up, and roast 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through; check by piercing meat, if juices run clear the chicken is done.
- Place the chicken on a carving board and cut into serving pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 645.4, Fat 44.9, SaturatedFat 10.8, Cholesterol 155.2, Sodium 733.8, Carbohydrate 9.2, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 1.7, Protein 39.6
More about "marinated roast chicken recipes"
RECIPE: EASY MARINATED ROASTED CHICKEN | WHOLE FOODS …
Servings 4-6Calories 510 per servingTotal Time 5 hrs 5 mins
- Place in a large bowl and pour sauce over it. Toss to coat; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight, turning at least once.
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on a rack in a roasting pan, breast side up. Pour marinade over chicken.
OUR 15 BEST CHICKEN MARINADES | ALLRECIPES
Author Carl Hanson
10 BEST ROAST CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPES | YUMMLY
MARINATED ROAST CHICKEN WITH GARLIC DIP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MARINATE AND ROAST A CHICKEN LIKE A PRO! - SOLANGE LAVANDER
MARINATED ROAST CHICKEN RECIPE - TORI AVEY
CHINESE ROAST CHICKEN (BEST RECIPE) - RASA MALAYSIA
5 EASY CHICKEN MARINADES THAT ARE GREAT FOR MEAL PREP - FOOD COM
THE BEST ROAST CHICKEN MARINADE (LEGS & THIGHS)
HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN - EASY ROAST CHICKEN RECIPE WITH SAUCE
BUTTERMILK-MARINATED ROAST CHICKEN — SALT FAT ACID HEAT
HERB MARINATED ROAST CHICKEN - SIRIUSLY HUNGRY
CITRUS MARINATED ROASTED CHICKEN - FARM BOY
GREEK-STYLE ROAST CHICKEN WITH GARLIC, LEMON & HERBS
12 CHICKEN MARINADES THAT WILL UPGRADE YOUR DINNER
THE BEST CHICKEN MARINADE (FOR GRILLING OR BAKING) - MOM ON …
CITRUS-MARINATED ROASTED CHICKEN - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
YOGURT-MARINATED ROAST CHICKEN - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
EASY OVEN BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS (WITH THE BEST MARINADE)
MARINATED ROAST CHICKEN RECIPE - RECIPE VIBES
EASY GREEK CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE - WHITNEYBOND.COM
6 DELICIOUS ROTISSERIE CHICKEN RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
MARINATED ROAST CHICKEN RECIPE - YUMMY.PH
ROAST CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
WHOLE CHICKEN MARINADE RECIPE - CHICKEN VIBES
ROASTED BALSAMIC CHICKEN - SPEND WITH PENNIES
THE BEST CHICKEN MARINADE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
HOW TO MARINATE CHICKEN | BBC GOOD FOOD
SHAWARMA ROAST CHICKEN WITH SHALLOTS AND LEMONS RECIPE | BON …
ROSEMARY CITRUS ROAST CHICKEN (OVERNIGHT MARINADE) WITH ROASTED ...
BUTTERMILK ROAST CHICKEN - BUTTERMILK-MARINATED ROAST CHICKEN …
MARINATED & SPICE ROASTED CHICKEN RECIPE - SPICE WORLD
PROVENçAL HERB-MARINATED ROAST CHICKEN RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ABSOLUTELY PERFECT CHICKEN MARINADE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
15 QUICK MARINADES THAT MAKE BONELESS CHICKEN BREASTS SO MUCH …
BAKED MARINATED CHICKEN RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
LIME MARINADE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
ROAST MARINATED CHICKEN RECIPE - JODY ADAMS | FOOD & WINE
JUST MARINATE & ROAST! ASIAN STYLE ROAST CHICKEN 亚洲烤鸡 SUPER …
MARINATED ROAST CHICKEN WITH SUMAC, LEMON, AND SALT
#lactose #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #poultry #oven #chicken #dietary #gluten-free #oamc-freezer-make-ahead #egg-free #free-of-something #meat #chicken-thighs-legs #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love