GRILLED CHICKEN FAJITAS
- Whisk lime juice, olive oil, and fajita seasoning together in a bowl and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken breasts, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut bell peppers in half and discard the inner membranes and seeds.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Place chicken and peppers (cut-sides down) on the preheated grill. Cook, turning occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, and peppers have nice grill marks on them, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cut peppers and chicken into strips and serve on tortillas.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 402.2 calories, Carbohydrate 46.1 g, Cholesterol 51.7 mg, Fat 12.9 g, Fiber 4.7 g, Protein 25.7 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 624.8 mg, Sugar 6.2 g
MARK'S LOW FAT CHICKEN FAJITAS
I found this somewhere on the Web. I never thought of adding zucchini to fajitas but it really gives it a good flavor. We even eat this when NOT on Weight Watchers! One serving of 2 tortillas is 5 points.
Provided by Claudia Dawn
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over high heat.
- Add vegetables and saute over high heat until crisp-tender (about 5 minutes).
- Remove vegetables from skillet and keep warm.
- Re-heat skillet over high heat, add chicken and seasoning ingredients and toss well to coat.
- Continue cooking until chicken is no longer pink (about 10 minutes).
- Add 1/4 Cup of water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Return vegetables to skillet and heat through.
- Serve on tortillas with salsa, reduced fat cheese or sour cream, etc.
- Warm tortillas to make them more pliable.
LOW-FAT CHICKEN FAJITAS
This favorite main dish is zesty, colorful and satisfying, nothing is missing but excess fat. The picante sauce and amount of black pepper used will determine if the fajitas are slightly spicy or fiery.
Provided by Dancer
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 23
- In a small bowl, stir together the peppers, sour cream, picante sauce, chili powder and paprika, set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, warm the oil.
- Add the red peppers and onions.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes, or until slightly soft.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes, or until the mushrooms release their juices.
- Raise the heat to high.
- Stir in the chicken, picante sauce, chili peppers and chili powder.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the liquid has almost completely evaporated from the skillet; be careful not to scorch the ingredients.
- Stir in the tomatoes, scallions, salt (if using) and black pepper.
- Cook for 1 minute; remove from the heat and stir in the sour cream.
- Fajitas: Divide the filling evenly among the tortillas and roll them up to enclose the filling.
- Coat a 3-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Arrange the fajitas, seam-side down, in the dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Spoon the sauce over the fajitas.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Cover the casserole with foil and bake for 10 minutes longer.
- Serve garnished with the tomatoes, cilantro and scallions, peppers or lettuce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 536.3, Fat 14.1, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 44.8, Sodium 1089.5, Carbohydrate 74.5, Fiber 10, Sugar 7.8, Protein 30.5
HOMEMADE CHICKEN FAJITAS
Making homemade fajita seasoning is a lot easier than you might think, and you probably already have the ingredients in your spice cabinet. Simply combine a mixture of chili powder, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper, and voila, you're ready to make fajitas. Brighten up this dish with a mixture of red, orange, yellow, and green peppers. Top with your favorite garnishes. We use sour cream, pico de gallo, and guacamole.
Provided by Mark A. Sheeler
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Whisk chili powder, paprika, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder for fajita seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Trim chicken of any excess fat and place in a large, lidded bowl. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with about 3/4 of the fajita seasoning. Toss, adding more oil if necessary, until coated. Poke chicken with a knife to allow penetration of seasoning and oil. Place the lid on the bowl and shake until chicken is thoroughly coated. Marinate in the refrigerator, shaking every couple of hours, for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove the marinating bowl from the refrigerator and let sit on the counter until chicken is room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Make 2 stacks of 4 tortillas, and wrap each one in aluminum foil.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add peppers and onion. Stir in remaining fajita seasoning and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft, 8 to 10 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, place tortillas in the oven to warm. At the same time, grill chicken, turning halfway through, until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- To assemble fajitas, fill warmed tortillas with chicken, peppers, and onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 560.4 calories, Carbohydrate 43.9 g, Cholesterol 96.9 mg, Fat 23.3 g, Fiber 5.3 g, Protein 42.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 1099.1 mg, Sugar 6.3 g
More about "marks low fat chicken fajitas recipes"
CHICKEN FAJITAS - PINCH OF NOM
SHEET PAN CHICKEN FAJITAS - DAMN DELICIOUS
BEST CHICKEN FAJITAS - CAFE DELITES
CHICKEN FAJITAS CASSEROLE (LOW FAT) - EVERYDAY HEALTHY …
HEART HEALTHY CHICKEN FAJITAS. - RESPERATE - LOWER …
CHICKEN FAJITAS - JESSICA GAVIN
MARK'S LOW FAT CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHICKEN FAJITA MIX RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
EASY HOMEMADE CHICKEN FAJITAS - EASY PEASY FOODIE
LOW FAT FAJITAS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
GROUND CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
10 BEST LOW CALORIE CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPES | YUMMLY
LOW-FAT CHICKEN FAJITAS – [DEV] THE SPICE HOUSE
CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS - SIMPLE HEALTHY KITCHEN
MARK’S LOW FAT CHICKEN FAJITAS - CHAMPSDIET.COM
LOW SODIUM CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MARK S LOW FAT CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
30 AIR FRYER CHICKEN RECIPES - CHEFS & RECIPES
SKINNY CHICKEN FAJITAS IN 30 MINUTES - SKINNY KITCHEN
LOW GI CHICKEN FAJITA RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
SIZZLING SKINNY CHICKEN FAJITAS - WEIGHT LOSS RESOURCES
WW EASY HEALTHY CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE | SIMPLE NOURISHED LIVING
FAT CHICKEN FAJITA - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
20 MINUTE CHICKEN FAJITAS (ONE SKILLET!) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
LOW CARB CHICKEN FAJITAS - NOSHTASTIC
MARK'S LOWFAT CHICKEN FAJITA'S - BIGOVEN.COM
GRILLED MEZCAL CHICKEN FAJITAS - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
SPICY LOW FAT CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
CHICKEN FAJITAS: DIRECTIONS, CALORIES, NUTRITION & MORE | FOODUCATE
QUICK CHICKEN FAJITAS, BEANS AND SPANISH RICE
LOW-FAT CHICKEN FAJITAS - THE SPICE HOUSE
FAJITA CHICKEN PUFF PASTRY TWISTS RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
BEST CHINESE FOOD RECIPES: MARK'S LOW FAT CHICKEN FAJITAS
QUICK CHICKEN FAJITAS, BEANS AND SPANISH RICE
GRILLED CHICKEN FAJITAS THAT THE FAMILY CAN’T RESIST
EASY SHEET PAN CHICKEN FAJITAS - EASY PEASY FOODIE
FAJITA CHICKEN: DIRECTIONS, CALORIES, NUTRITION & MORE | FOODUCATE
LOW FAT CHICKEN FAJITAS INGREDIENTS, CALORIES AND NUTRITIONAL …
You'll also love