BEAN AND MEAT LOAF
When I make meat loaf, I usually just mix together whatever I have on hand. One time I added leftover kidney beans I had in the fridge, and my family loved the meat loaf's soft texture. Now it's our favorite. -Patricia Zwerk of Tucson, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, 1 cup ketchup, beans, bread crumbs, onion, celery, Worcestershire sauce, lemon-pepper and seasoned salt; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. , Shape into two loaves. Place in a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray., In a bowl, combine water and remaining ketchup; pour over meat loaves. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 70 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a thermometer reads 160°.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 267 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 70mg cholesterol, Sodium 853mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BEST EVER MEATLOAF WITH BROWN GRAVY
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, chili sauce, egg, salt, and freshly ground black pepper; mix well. Shape into an 8x4 inch loaf pan.
- Place loaf pan on a rack in an oven-roasting pan. Bake for 1 hour, or until done. Cook until internal temperature measures 160 degrees F (70 degrees C); the meat should be well done, with no trace of pink. Remove from oven, and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- While the meatloaf is resting, prepare the gravy. In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir until tender. Add beef broth; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Combine water and cornstarch in a small cup; stir into broth. Cook and stir for 1 minute, or until thickened.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 451.1 calories, Carbohydrate 12.8 g, Cholesterol 132.6 mg, Fat 33.7 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 22.9 g, SaturatedFat 13.9 g, Sodium 430.7 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
When it's comfort that you seek, nothing satisfies quite like a classic meatloaf. And if you don't have a go-to recipe, we offer you this one. It skips any fussy steps and avoids exotic ingredients. This is pure and simple, the perfectly seasoned, down-home version you remember from way way back. So next time you're missing mama's cooking or need a meal that'll go over well with the whole fam, turn to this can't-miss recipe.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix Meatloaf ingredients well. Press mixture in ungreased 8x4-inch loaf pan. Bake 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Spread 1/4 cup ketchup evenly over top. Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of loaf reads 160°F. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 110 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 470 mg, Sugar 9 g, TransFat 0 g
CROCK POT MEATLOAF WITH BEER
- Combine all ingredients and gently shape into a round loaf.
- Place on a trivet in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low, about 7 to 8 hours.
- Serve with tomato sauce or chili sauce.
- Chill leftovers and slice for sandwiches the next day.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 409.8, Fat 18.7, SaturatedFat 6.7, Cholesterol 111.6, Sodium 2032.4, Carbohydrate 39.9, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 18.3, Protein 22.8
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Spread the mixture into an ungreased loaf pan, 9 X 5 X 3-inches.
- Bake uncovered for 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
- Drain off the excess fat and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve on a heated platter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273.4, Fat 12.7, SaturatedFat 5, Cholesterol 104.7, Sodium 582, Carbohydrate 9.9, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 0.9, Protein 25.4
More about "meatloaf with beer recipes"
THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER MINCE RECIPES
10 BEST BEER MEATLOAF RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BEER MEATLOAF SLIDERS - THE FOOD IN MY BEARD
10 BEST CLASSIC MEATLOAF GROUND BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
COOKING WITH BEER: 90 GREAT RECIPES THAT CALL FOR BEER
HOW TO MAKE MEATLOAF THE BEST WAY | EPICURIOUS
MEATLOAF WITH BEER RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES - SPARKPEOPLE
Servings 2Calories 420 per serving
BEER MEATLOAF RECIPE BY FOOD.MASTER | IFOOD.TV
Beer 12 Ounce (1 Can)Onion 1 Small , choppedBreadcrumbs 1 Cup (16 tbs)Calories 492 per serving
MEATLOAF RECIPE - BREW IN REVIEW
CLASSIC BEEF MEATLOAF (BEEF & THREE-MEAT OPTIONS ... - DINNER, …
GROUND BEEF MEATLOAF RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
ROSEMARY BEER BREAD - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
MEATLOAF WITH CRAFT BEER SALSA – RENFRO FOODS
GUINNESS AND CHEDDAR MEATLOAF - BACON WRAPPED MEATLOAF
BEST EVER MEATLOAF - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE 5 INGREDIENTS - THERESCIPES.INFO
BLUE RIBBON MEATLOAF RECIPE | EATINGWELL
ROOT BEER-GLAZED MEATLOAF | ANOVA PRECISION® OVEN RECIPES
CLASSIC BEEF MEATLOAF - BEEF - IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER
THE BEST MEATLOAF RECIPE USING ONE POUND OF GROUND BEEF
BEEF MEATLOAF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST BEER MEATLOAF RECIPES | YUMMLY
MEATLOAF - CAFE DELITES
COOKING WITH BEER: PAUL MERCURIO'S MEATLOAF - BREWS NEWS
INDIVIDUAL MEATLOAVES RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
STOUT AND CHEDDAR MEATLOAF - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
HOW TO MAKE A CLASSIC MEATLOAF | FIRST...YOU HAVE A BEER
CHEESY 3-MEAT MEATLOAF | TLN
MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE - RIVER CITY SODA
STOUT MEATLOAF WITH IRISH CHEDDAR & OATS - CRAFT BEERING
PLANKED MEATLOAF AND MASHED POTATOES WITH BEER BBQ GRAVY
BEST EVER MEATLOAF WITH BROWN GRAVY RECIPE - CULLY'S KITCHEN
IRISH PUB MEATLOAF | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
MEATLOAF WITH BEER RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
THE BEST CLASSIC MEATLOAF - THE WHOLESOME DISH
GRILLED BACON-TOPPED MEATLOAF STUFFED WITH BEER CHEESE RECIPE
JAMES MARTIN MEATLOAF RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ALL THE BEST RECIPES AT CRECIPE.COM
MEATLOAF RECIPE WITH MAYO - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
MEATLOAF RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
You'll also love