31 BEST MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA RECIPES
- Select your favorite recipe.
- Organize all the required ingredients.
- Prep the recipe in 30 minutes or less!
Nutrition Facts :
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA RECIPE
Mediterranean pizza is the ultimate fresh family dinner, ready in 30 minutes and everyone loves it. This is a delicious homemade pizza recipe with tasty Mediterranean toppings that will knock your socks off!
Provided by Shadi HasanzadeNemati
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. IF you're using a pizza stone, place it in the oven.
- On a baking sheet or a pizza peel, roll out the pizza dough to 12 inches.
- Spread olive oil on the dough and sprinkle salt, thyme, black pepper and dried basil on the pizza dough.
- Top the pizza dough with artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, olives, red onion and fresh mozzarella.
- Transfer the pizza onto the pizza stone (if using) and bake in the oven for about 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly and the dough is crispy on the edges.
- Top with fresh tomatoes and chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 414 kcal, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 11 g, Fat 32 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Cholesterol 22 mg, Sodium 1166 mg, Fiber 6 g, Sugar 11 g, ServingSize 1 serving
EASY MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA
This is a great recipe for a different kind of pizza. It's heavy on the flavors, but you don't feel stuffed after eating it. The recipe was actually born of an experiment performed by myself and a friend on a Sunday night. Be creative, though... last time I made it, I spread pine nuts over the surface and it was terrific!
Provided by spaceace
Yield 4-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush pizza shell with olive oil.
- Spread pesto sauce thoroughly over the surface of the shell, leaving the edge as a crust.
- Top with olives, sundried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, wilted spinach leaves and cover with cheeses.
- Place pizza directly on oven rack for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted from centre to edge.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 242.8, Fat 15.1, SaturatedFat 8.6, Cholesterol 49.2, Sodium 951.5, Carbohydrate 15.7, Fiber 6, Sugar 7, Protein 14.1
- Drain artichokes, reserving marinade. Chop artichokes; set aside. On a floured surface, roll bread dough into a 15-in. circle. Transfer to a greased 14-in. pizza pan; build up edges slightly. Brush the dough lightly with reserved marinade., Combine the basil, oregano and thyme; sprinkle over marinade. Sprinkle with 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, ham, artichokes, tomatoes, olives and feta cheese. Sprinkle with remaining Monterey Jack cheese. , Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until crust and cheese are lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 473 calories, Fat 25g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 1232mg sodium, Carbohydrate 44g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 22g protein.
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA WITH FRESH MOZZARELLA
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6-8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the pizza crust(s) on a pizza pan or a large baking sheet. Spread the crust(s) with pesto sauce. Top with the peppers, tomatoes, olives, and pine nuts. Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella, and place the mozzarella slices on top. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until the pizza has reached the desired doneness.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 400°F. Combine first 4 ingredients; spread onto pizza crust. Top with olives and tomatoes. Bake 20 min. or until edge of crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil. Substitute: Substitute ¼ cup chopped roasted red peppers for the tomatoes.
MEDITERRANEAN FLATBREAD PIZZA
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Place flatbreads on a broiling pan.
- Broil in the preheated oven for 3 to 5 minutes. Turn the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Top pre-baked flatbreads with a thin layer of hummus; make sure it's a thin layer or else pizzas will be soggy. Evenly sprinkle feta cheese on top. Place bell peppers and onion on the flatbreads, evenly spaced. Top with Colby-Jack cheese. Sprinkle with garlic salt, pepper, and dill.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbly and the edges are nice and brown, 7 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 328.8 calories, Carbohydrate 36.6 g, Cholesterol 44.4 mg, Fat 15.4 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 15.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.7 g, Sodium 779.9 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
MEDITERRANEAN PESTO PIZZA
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread pesto onto each pita; top with feta cheese, tomatoes, and Kalamata olives. Place each pita onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 6 to 8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 439.9 calories, Carbohydrate 36.4 g, Cholesterol 61.1 mg, Fat 25.2 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 17.3 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 1339.2 mg, Sugar 5.6 g
MEDITERRANEAN FLATBREAD PIZZA RECIPE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place flatbread on a baking sheet.
- Take each flatbread, and brush olive oil all over the top.
- Top the flatbread with feta, parmesan, artichokes, pepper, olives and basil, distributing the ingredients evenly over both.
- Place in the oven and bake for 4-6 minutes, or until flatbread is heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240 kcal, Carbohydrate 4 g, Protein 9 g, Fat 21 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Cholesterol 34 mg, Sodium 1001 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
This is a bit different than your traditional pizza but it is super tasty. I always add a tin of anchovy fillets apprz 8 filets to the tin) but that's up to you - It does make you thirsty!!! If you want the best thin crust ready made get a "Boboli "- fantastic. Use the oil from the anchovies (if using) to saute the onions & green peppers. You may also use sundried tomatoes in oil just drain well (I like these). Enjoy
Provided by Bergy
Yield 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place oven rack on second from the bottom rung.
- Preheat oven to 475ƒ.
- Take out your pizza stone or pizza pan.
- Soak the dry sundried tomatoes in boiling hot water for 5 min, drain and coarsely chop (if using Sun dried in oil just drain well & chop) Saute the onion in the 3/4 tsp of oil for 3 minutes. Add the chopped peppers for another 2 minutes
- If your pizza is unbaked prick it with a fork and place on pizza stone or pan- bake for 5 minutes at 475, remove from oven. If you are using a Boboli or other baked ready crust it is ready to build your pizza. When your crust is ready evenly distribute the Sundried tomatoes on the shell , then the sauted onions green pepper , add capers. olives and top with the crumbled feta, If using anchovies (I recommend you do) place them so you have an anchovy per slice. Decorate with sliced olives some pimento or what ever you have on hand
- Bake until the edges are brown and the Feta is soft and browning apprx 20 min - but watch it!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318.7, Fat 20.2, SaturatedFat 11.8, Cholesterol 66.8, Sodium 1537.6, Carbohydrate 23.5, Fiber 5.1, Sugar 14.4, Protein 14.8
More about "mediterranean pizza recipes"
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 4Calories 291 per servingTotal Time 17 mins
- Sprinkle the crumbled goat cheese evenly on the crust, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Using the back of a spoon, gently press the cheese down on the pizza crust.
- Arrange the plum tomato slices, chopped olives, and quartered artichoke hearts on the pizza as desired.
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA WITH FETA CHEESE - COOKING LSL
HOMEMADE FETA CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE - MY GREEK DISH
CAN I EAT PIZZA ON THE MEDITERRANEAN DIET?
KETO MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA WITH A CRISPY CRUST - GREEK GOES KETO
MEDITERRANEAN VEGGIE PIZZA - COOKIN' WITH MIMA
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA – A COUPLE COOKS
MEDITERRANEAN STYLE PIZZA RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
5 MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA RECIPES THAT YOU NEED TO TRY - LEMON AND …
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA (EASY + VEGAN) - THE SIMPLE VEGANISTA
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA | FOODIECRUSH.COM
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA - THE SPRUCE EATS
15 DELICIOUS MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA RECIPES THAT TASTE AMAZING
MEDITERRANEAN FLATBREAD PIZZA - MIDWEST FOODIE
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA RECIPE | GIRL HEART FOOD®
THE 35 BEST PIZZA RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
WHAT IS ON A MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA? - MIKEY DEES CATERING
QUICK AND EASY MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA - DELALLO
EASY MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA RECIPE - JAR OF LEMONS
10 BEST MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA WITH FETA CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA - ULTIMATE MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA RECIPE
HOMEMADE MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA WITH PESTO SAUCE - LINGER
EASY MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA RECIPE - MEDMUNCH
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA - GRANDE CHEESE
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA WITH HOMEMADE DOUGH - THE DOMESTIC …
MEDITERRANEAN PESTO PIZZA - CUISINART
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA - DIET.COM
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA RECIPE W FLATBREAD - HOMEMADE FOOD JUNKIE
MEDITERRANEAN FLATBREAD PIZZA - FORK IN THE KITCHEN
MAMA RACHEL’S MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA | READER'S DIGEST CANADA
MEDITERRANEAN VEGGIE PIZZA - CREME DE LA CRUMB
EASY GRILLED PIZZA RECIPE - HOW TO GRILL PIZZA | THE MEDITERRANEAN …
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA | NICK JR.
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA WITH EASY HOMEMADE CRUST
MEDITERRANEAN FLATBREAD PIZZA | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA RECIPE | RECIPES, PIZZA RECIPES, MEDITERRANEAN …
MEDITERRANEAN DIET MARGHERITA PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD WINE AND LOVE
#time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #main-dish #greek #european #pizza #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love