CRUNCHY FRENCH TOAST STICKS
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl. Spread the crushed corn flakes onto a plate.
- Dip each piece of bread into the egg mixture and then press gently into the cereal, turning to coat completely. Place the breadsticks onto a plate while breading the rest; do not stack.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook the coated breadsticks in the melted butter until golden, about 4 minutes each side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203.7 calories, Carbohydrate 25.9 g, Cholesterol 148.4 mg, Fat 7.8 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 8.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.4 g, Sodium 350.7 mg, Sugar 3.6 g
MEDLEY CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST
Add some crunch and flavor to your next batch of French toast. This recipe uses crushed Honey Nut Cheerios™ Medley Crunch cereal as the coating.
Provided by Angie McGowan
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In 10- to 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Place lightly crushed cereal in shallow bowl.
- In large bowl, beat eggs, milk and cinnamon until well blended.
- Dip bread into egg mixture; coat with cereal, pressing cereal onto bread to adhere. Place in skillet.
- Cook bread over medium heat until golden brown on each side. Serve warm French toast with honey or maple-flavored syrup.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
FRENCH TOAST I
There are many, fancy variations on this basic recipe. This recipe works with many types of bread - white, whole wheat, cinnamon-raisin, Italian or French. Serve hot with butter or margarine and maple syrup.
Provided by Jan Bittner
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Beat together egg, milk, salt, desired spices and vanilla.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides. Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240.3 calories, Carbohydrate 33.6 g, Cholesterol 128.3 mg, Fat 6.4 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 10.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 477.7 mg, Sugar 5.6 g
More about "medley crunch french toast recipes"
CRUNCHY BAKED FRENCH TOAST STICKS - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
4.7/5 (106)Calories 80 per servingTotal Time 35 mins
- For the crunchy coating, place the cornflakes in a gallon size ziploc bag, seal, and lightly crush with your hands (or a rolling pin) until the cornflakes are in coarse pieces. Add the brown sugar and cinnamon to the bag and shake until combined. Add the melted butter and mash/mix until evenly combined. Pour the cornflake mixture into a shallow dish and set aside.
- For the egg mixture, in a shallow dish, whisk together the eggs, milk (or half and half) and vanilla until well combined.
- For the bread, cut each slice of bread into thirds. Dip each piece of bread into the egg mixture giving it a quick soak on both sides (don't overly saturate the bread or it will fall apart).
ULTIMATE CRISPY FRENCH TOAST WITH CORN FLAKES | THE WORKTOP
4.9/5 (12)Total Time 25 minsCategory Breakfast, BrunchCalories 302 per serving
EASY AND DELICIOUS OVERNIGHT FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
Servings 15Total Time 55 minsCategory Recipes And Eating
I TRIED JOANNA GAINES' FRENCH TOAST RECIPE AND IT'S ...
Author Rachel Askinasi
CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH CHEERIOS RECIPES
MEDLEY CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST RECIPES
14 FRENCH TOAST TOPPINGS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
MEDLEY CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST RECIPE RECIPE
BETTY CROCKER MEDLEY CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST RECIPE MACRO ...
SIMPLE FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE RECIPE - MASHED.COM
FRENCH TOAST | CAP'N CRUNCH
MEDLEY CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
MEDLEY CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST
MEDLEY CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST | RECIPE IN 2021 | CRUNCH ...
MEDLEY CRUNCH RECIPES
MEDLEY CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST | RECIPE | CEREAL RECIPES ...
CHEERIOS MEDLEY CRUNCH RECIPES
HONEY NUT CHEERIOS MEDLEY CRUNCH RECIPES
AMAZON.CA: FRENCH TOAST CRUNCH
FUN RECIPES TO MAKE WITH CEREAL | FAMILY KITCHEN ...
MABLE'S TABLE - FOOD MENU
MEDLEY CRUNCH FRENCH TOAST - PILLSBURY.COM RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you fry French toast without it being burnt?If you like your French toast on the dry side, I would recommend just dipping each slice quickly to coat the surface rather than letting it sit and act like a sponge. After pressing the crumbles into the bread, I let it fry on a pan with melted butter until each side was close to, but not quite, burnt.
How long do you toast flakes in the oven?The celebrity cook said to toast for six to eight minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. My oven was stuck at 350 degrees, so I went with that and my flakes started to turn brown in six minutes — just keep an eye on them as everyone's ovens are different.
Is French toast supposed to taste like butter?We know French toast is supposed to be all buttery, cinnamony and syrupy...but some of them on here are more cheesy, bacony, and savory. You won't be disappointed. No matter how "perfect" your diet is, there's always a time and place for some French toast!