MINI BAKED POTATOES WITH BLUE CHEESE
These miniature potatoes make the perfect finger food before an informal dinner party. From "Appetizers, Finger Food, Buffets & Parties" cookbook. Variation: Use a strong-flavored cheddar in place of the blue cheese.
Provided by ScrappieDoo
Categories Low Protein
Yield 20 appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350°F Wash and dry the potatoes. Toss with oil in a bowl to coat.
- Dip the potatoes in the coarse salt and coat lightly. Spread on a baking sheet and bake 45-50 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and blue cheese, mixing them well.
- Cut a cross in the top of each potato. Press firmly with fingers to open up potatoes.
- Top each potato with a generous spoonful of blue cheese mixture. Garnish with chives. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 173.3, Fat 4.6, SaturatedFat 1.5, Cholesterol 3.8, Sodium 36.8, Carbohydrate 30, Fiber 3.8, Sugar 1.4, Protein 4
MINI BAKED POTATOES
These little appetizers are great for a small dinner party - they are cute and very easy to make. You can double the recipe with no problem - simply boil up extra potatoes and have extra toppings on hand. If you want the sour cream to look especially fancy, try using an icing decorator tube or simply put the sour cream into a ziploc baggie and cut a tiny hole in one corner. For a real splurge, omit olive and sprinkle with caviar instead. Prep time includes time to boil the potatoes.
Provided by HeatherFeather
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Have potatoes cooked and ready to go- they should be warm, but cool enough to handle.
- Slice potatoes in half crosswise.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out a small portion of cooked potato flesh from each potato half.
- Season to taste with some salt and pepper.
- Fill each hole with a dollop of sour cream.
- Sprinkle with chopped olives, chives, and bacon.
- If you want extra decadence, drizzle a little melted butter into the hollows before adding sour cream.
MINI BAKED POTATOES
Tired of the classic roastie? It's much easier to roast these little potatoes in their skins
Provided by Matt Tebbutt
Categories Dinner, Side dish
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Tip potatoes into a large roasting tin. Add the olive oil, bay leaves, garlic and thyme, stir and season well. Put potatoes in the oven and roast for 30 mins (the final 30 minutes of the beef if you are cooking as part of a roast - see 'Goes well with' recipe, right).
- While meat rests, turn up the heat to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Shake the roasting tin and continue to cook the potatoes for 30 mins more until golden and crisp.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 229 calories, Fat 6 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 41 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 5 grams protein, Sodium 0.07 milligram of sodium
TWICE-BAKED MINI POTATOES
I love to take tried and true recipes like twice baked potatoes and add new twists. I consider these to be the ultimate party appetizer. -Lyndsay Wells, Ladysmith, British Columbia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 30 appetizers.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Cool slightly and cut each potato in half lengthwise. Gently scoop out the pulp, leaving thin shells., In a large bowl, mash pulp with butter, milk, cream cheese, horseradish, salt and pepper. Stir in the bacon, onion and half of the cheese. Spoon mixture into potato shells; sprinkle with remaining cheese., Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Top with chives.
Nutrition Facts :
MINI TWICE-BAKED POTATOES
Made with butter and two kinds of cheese, these mini twice-baked potatoes topped with Creole-seasoned shrimp are an impressive appetizer.
Provided by Holly Haines
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Seafood Shrimp
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). (If using a countertop induction oven, preheat on the "Combo 3" setting).
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble into small pieces.
- Toss potatoes with vegetable oil to coat; season with salt and pepper. Spread potatoes on a baking sheet.
- Bake potatoes in the preheated oven until tender, about 30 minutes in the conventional oven and 20 minutes in the countertop induction oven. Cool potatoes until easily handled, about 5 minutes.
- Slice off the top 1/4 of each potato lengthwise. Scoop flesh into a bowl using a melon baller or small spoon, leaving about 1/8 inch of flesh on the skin.
- Mash melted butter and mascarpone cheese into the potato flesh in the bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until fluffy, about 30 seconds. Stir in bacon, green onions, and Cheddar cheese. Fill potato skins with potato mixture; return to the baking sheet.
- Bake filled potatoes in the preheated oven until warmed through, about 5 minutes. Turn on the oven's broiler; broil potatoes until cheese is bubbly and browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Season shrimp with Creole seasoning; transfer to a grill pan.
- Grill shrimp over high heat until opaque, about 3 minutes. (If using a countertop induction oven, cook shrimp on the "Grill setting" until opaque, about 3 minutes.) Top each potato with 1 shrimp.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 286.7 calories, Carbohydrate 20.6 g, Cholesterol 96 mg, Fat 16.9 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 13.6 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Sodium 408.5 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
MINI TWICE-BAKED POTATOES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: baby red potato, olive oil, salt, pepper, butter, sour cream, finely shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, green onion, salt, pepper, shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, fresh chives
Provided by Mercedes Sandoval
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Wash potatoes thoroughly and poke holes in each with a fork. Place into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Make sure each potato is evenly coated.
- Place on a baking sheet covered with foil.
- Bake at 425˚F (220˚C) for 35 minutes, or until potatoes are tender enough that a fork can go through the center flesh easily. Let cool for 10 minutes or until potatoes can be handled comfortably.
- Cut off tips of both ends of each potato. Using a melon baller or metal teaspoon, carve out the center each potato.
- Set the tips and carvings aside in a large bowl to use as the filling. (You may want to dice up the tips first so that they will mash easier).
- Melt butter and mix into the large bowl with the potato filling. Mash the potatoes with a fork until consistency is smooth.
- Mix in sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon, green onion, salt, and pepper and stir until well combined.
- Using a small spoon, stuff each of the hollowed out potatoes with the filling.
- Bake at reduced temperature 375˚F(190˚C) for 5-7 minutes.
- Top each potato with cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Return to oven and bake for 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with green onion.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 623 calories, Carbohydrate 58 grams, Fat 34 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 19 grams, Sugar 3 grams
More about "mini baked potatoes with blue cheese recipes"
BAKED MINI POTATOES - CANADIAN COOKING ADVENTURES
BAKED NEW POTATOES WITH A BLUE CHEESE GLAZE
27 BEST BAKED POTATO RECIPE IDEAS - FOOD NETWORK
30-MINUTE MINI TWICE BAKED POTATOES WITH BACON
MINI TWICE BAKED POTATOES - CULINARY HILL
MINI BAKED POTATOES RECIPE - EATS AMAZING.
MINI BAKED POTATOES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
MINI BAKED POTATOES WITH BLUE CHEESE RECIPE | MYDISH
MINI BAKED POTATOES - VEGGIE DESSERTS
WHAT WINE GOES WITH MINI BAKED POTATOES WITH BLUE CHEESE …
ROASTED POTATOES WITH CHIVES AND BLUE CHEESE RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
MINI BAKED POTATOES WITH BLUE CHEESE - JUDYSRECIPES.NET
MINI CHEESY BAKED POTATOES APPETIZER - ALEKA'S GET …
BLUE CHEESE TWICE-BAKED POTATOES RECIPE | GIMME SOME …
BLUE CHEESE ROASTED POTATOES ⋆ TWO LUCKY SPOONS
MINI BAKED POTATOES WITH BLUE CHEESE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
PIN ON FOOD & DRINK
HERB ROASTED POTATOES WITH BLUE CHEESE - RECIPE RUNNER
MINI BAKED POTATOES - JUSTJENN RECIPES
BLUE CHEESE POTATO BAKE - CLASSIC, YET SO DIFFERENT! - MY EASY …
MINI BAKED POTATOES - YUMMLY RECIPES
BLUE CHEESE TWICE BAKED POTATOES RECIPE - THE HERBEEVORE
ROASTED MINI POTATOES WITH GARLIC BUTTER | SALTY SIDE DISH RECIPES
MINI BAKED POTATOES WITH BLUE CHEESE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
MINI BAKED POTATOES WITH BLUE CHEESE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
MINI BLUE CHEESE TWICE BAKED POTATOES - MACARONI AND CHEESECAKE
MINI CHEESY TWICE-BAKED POTATOES - WHAT SHOULD I MAKE FOR...
BAKED POTATO WITH BLUE CHEESE - THERESCIPES.INFO - THERECIPES
MINI PARMESAN BAKED POTATOES - GREAT GRUB, DELICIOUS TREATS
CHEDDAR AND BLUE CHEESE TWICE-BAKED POTATOES RECIPE
ROASTED MINI POTATOES – A COUPLE COOKS
LOADED MINI BAKED POTATOES L A FARMGIRL'S DABBLES
MINI BAKED POTATOES - 12 TOMATOES
CRISPY BAKED MINI POTATOES RECIPE - TASTY OVEN
MINI BAKED POTATOES - SPOONFUL OF SI
RECIPES WITH BLUE POTATOES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHEESY BAKED MINI POTATOES RECIPE | SARGENTO® FOODS INCORPORATED
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #preparation #low-protein #healthy #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #healthy-2 #low-in-something
You'll also love