CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD CUPS
- In medium bowl, stir together all ingredients except phyllo shells and parsley.
- Just before serving, spoon about 1 tablespoon chicken mixture into each phyllo shell. Garnish with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60, Carbohydrate 3 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, ServingSize 1 Appetizer, Sodium 85 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD IN LETTUCE CUPS
- Put the chicken thighs, lemon, cilantro leaves and stems into a skillet or saucepan. Fill with water just to cover the chicken and season generously with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then reduce the heat to maintain a very gentle simmer. Cook until the chicken is tender and falling from the bones, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the poaching liquid and allow to cool. When cool, remove the skin and strip the meat from the bones, discarding the skin and bones. Reserve the meat.
- In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, curry, honey, and lemon juice. Stir in the scallions, celery, and grapes until combined. Add the cooled chicken meat and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve heaping portions of the salad in butter lettuce leaves.
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD
- Cut the roast chicken into small pieces and discard the skin and bones. Put the chicken, raisins, almonds, scallions and celery in a large bowl. In another bowl, mix the mayonnaise, yogurt, cream, curry powder, cilantro, sugar and some salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and gently toss to combine. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Allow to chill for several hours (or even overnight).
- Before serving, garnish with more raisins and slivered almonds. Serve on a bed of lettuce or in a sandwich.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put the chicken in a roasting pan, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Roast until the juices run clear, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Let cool completely before using for chicken salad.
CHICKEN SALAD CUPS
Pineapple and almonds enhance the creamy chicken salad in these cute tartlets made with convenient refrigerated pie pastry. Lois Holdson of Millersville, Maryland shared the recipe.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cut each sheet of pie pastry into 4-1/2-in. rounds; reroll scraps and cut out additional circles. Press pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of 14 ungreased muffin cups. , Bake at 450° for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. , In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pineapple, almonds, celery, cheese, mayonnaise, salt and paprika; refrigerate until chilled. , Just before serving, spoon two rounded tablespoonfuls of chicken salad into each pastry cup. Combine sour cream and mayonnaise; spoon over filling. Sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337 calories, Fat 24g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 42mg cholesterol, Sodium 335mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
MINI CHICKEN SALAD CROISSANTS
Fresh-tasting and great for a get-together, this popular chicken salad could also be served on lettuce or a slice of cantaloupe or honeydew melon. When there will be kids in the crowd, I often substitute halved red seedless grapes for the peppers. -Patricia D. Tjugum, Tomahawk, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, mix first five ingredients; stir in vegetables. Add chicken; toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, at least 4 hours., Stir in bacon and pecans. Line croissants with lettuce; fill each with 1/4 cup chicken mixture.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 217 calories, Fat 14g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 41mg cholesterol, Sodium 403mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 10g protein.
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD IN MINI PITAS
- In a bowl, blend mayonnaise, chutney and curry powder. Stir in chicken, apple, radishes and green onions. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Line pitas with lettuce. Fill with chicken salad.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 152.7, Fat 4.6, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 22.3, Sodium 233.2, Carbohydrate 17.9, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 1.7, Protein 9.3
MINI CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD CUPS
These mini-caesar cups would be perfect for a baby shower or appetizer party! They are easy to prepare and use refrigerated biscuits.
Provided by Mom2Rose
Yield 20 mini cups, 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In small bowl, mix chicken and dressing.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits; divide each into 2 rounds.
- Press dough rounds in bottom and up sides of 20 ungreased mini muffin cups, extending dough 1/4 inch above edge of cups.
- Fill each cup with about 2 teaspoons of the chicken mixture.
- Bake 8-11 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown; remove from muffin pan.
- Top each with lettuce and cheese; serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 75, Fat 3.1, SaturatedFat 0.8, Cholesterol 7.4, Sodium 168.5, Carbohydrate 8.3, Sugar 0.1, Protein 3.4
MIMI'S CURRIED HAWAIIAN CHICKEN SALAD
My mother Joyce, who my children call 'Mimi,' is a great Southern cook and has many legendary recipes. This is one of her crowd pleasers. She's been making this very traditional 'lady-like' chicken salad for as long as I can remember. It's best the day after making, and is colorful and fragrant and perfect for a summer supper -- or a ladies' luncheon!
Provided by LEGALPEACH
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Place chicken in a large pot of lightly salted water, and bring to a boil; simmer until tender and cooked through, about 25 minutes. Drain, set aside. When cool enough to handle, chop coarsely, and place into a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together mayonnaise, curry powder, lemon juice, and soy sauce.
- Stir into the chopped chicken 2 1/4 cups of the toasted almonds. Stir in grapes, celery, water chestnuts, and pineapple. Gently fold in all but 1/2 cup of the dressing. Cover, and refrigerate salad and reserved dressing for several hours (or overnight).
- Before serving, adjust dressing to taste, and garnish with paprika and remaining 1/4 cup almonds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 587.7 calories, Carbohydrate 19.3 g, Cholesterol 71.5 mg, Fat 45.7 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 26.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 389.3 mg, Sugar 12.4 g
More about "mini curried chicken salad cups recipes"
ULTIMATE CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD WRAPS - INSPIRED TASTE
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD THAT EVERYONE LOVES - FAMILY SAVVY
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD LETTUCE CUPS | RECIPE | CHICKEN CURRY SALAD ...
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD CUPS - PILLSBURY.COM RECIPE
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD CUPS RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
CHICKEN SALAD CUCUMBER CUPS RECIPE - DIVINE LIFESTYLE
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD CUPS | CANADIAN LIVING
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD IN CRISP WONTON CUPS - HEART AND STROKE ...
EASY CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD - COOKING FOR MY SOUL
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD MINI-PITAS | CANADIAN LIVING
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD PHYLLO CUPS - NUTMEG NANNY
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD IN AVO CUPS - HONEY GHEE AND ME
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD IN LETTUCE CUPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
FIVE-MINUTE CURRIED CHICKEN SANDWICHES | CUP OF JO
MINI CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD CUPS FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
CURRY CHICKEN BREAST SALAD WITH RED GRAPES IN WONTON CUPS RECIPE
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD IN CRISP WONTON CUPS | RECIPE | CHICKEN …
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD IN PHYLLO CUPS - WILLIAMSON WINES
CHICKEN SALAD IN PUFF PASTRY CUPS - GIFT OF HOSPITALITY
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD - GABRIELLAQUILLE.COM
MINI CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD CUPS - MASTERCOOK
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD CUPS - KISS IN THE KITCHEN
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD LETTUCE CUPS - THE TOASTED PINE NUT
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE - CONFESSIONS OF A BAKING QUEEN
CURRIED CHICKEN PASTRY CUPS - SPRINKLES AND SPROUTS
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD IN LETTUCE CUPS - SKINNYGIRL DRESSINGS
CURRIED CHICKEN AND ALMOND CUPS - BIGOVEN.COM
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD CUPS
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD IN RADICCHIO CUPS RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD PUFFS - TEATIME MAGAZINE
CHUNKY CHICKEN SALAD IN TOAST CUPS - THE BURNING KITCHEN
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD IN CRISP WONTON CUPS – EAT WELL
CURRY CHICKEN SALAD CABBAGE CUPS - THE WHOLE SMITHS
CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD IN CRISPY WONTON CUPS | SUMPTUOUS …
MINI CHICKEN CAESAR CUPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
TOP 49 CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD RECIPE GRAPES RECIPES
MINI CHICKEN SALAD CUPS
MINI CURRIED CHICKEN SALAD CUPS - SPINACH SALAD
You'll also love