MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES
Don't want to share your key lime pie? With these mini versions of the creamy, tangy dessert, you don't have to!
Provided by Katherine Sacks
Yield Makes 12
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Melt butter and honey in a small saucepan over medium heat or in a microwave-safe bowl. Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs form. With the motor running, drizzle in butter-honey mixture and process until well combined. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat cream cheese in a large bowl until creamy, about 3 minutes. Add condensed milk and beat until smooth. Add key lime juice and lemon juice and beat to combine. Beat in 2 Tbsp. key lime zest.
- Using a whisk or electric mixer on medium-high speed, whip cream in another medium bowl to very soft peaks. Sprinkle powdered sugar over cream and continue to whip until it holds stiff peaks. Gently fold 1/2 cup cream into key lime mixture; cover remaining cream and chill.
- Line muffin pan with paper liners. Pour key lime mixture into a pastry bag or plastic bag with the corner snipped off and pipe batter evenly into tins. Top each with 1 1/2 Tbsp. cracker crumb mixture, breaking up crumbs to completely cover, then press down gently to adhere. Freeze until set, at least 3 hours.
- Remove pies from molds, turn upside down, and remove paper liners. Spread reserved cream over pies and top with remaining 1 Tbsp. key lime zest.
- Do Ahead
- Pies (without topping) can be made 2 weeks ahead; cover and freeze.
FROZEN KEY LIME PIE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- For the crust, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter in a bowl. Press into a 9-inch pie pan, making sure the sides and the bottom are an even thickness. Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- For the filling, beat the egg yolks and sugar on high speed in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment for 5 minutes, until thick. With the mixer on medium speed, add the condensed milk, lime zest, and lime juice. Pour into the baked pie shell and freeze.
- For the decoration, beat the heavy cream on high speed in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until soft peaks form. Add the sugar and vanilla and beat until firm. Spoon or pipe decoratively onto the pie and decorate with lime. Freeze for several hours or overnight.
MINI KEY LIME PIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: egg yolks, lime zest, lime juice, sweetened condensed milk, graham cracker, granulated sugar, unsalted butter, heavy cream, confectioners sugar, lime zest
Provided by Tasty
Categories Bakery Goods
Yield 6 pies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (170°C).
- Make the filling: Whisk the egg yolks and lime zest in a medium bowl until tinted light green, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in the lime juice and condensed milk, then set aside at room temperature to thicken.
- Make the crust: Crush the graham crackers in a zip-top bag, then mix in the sugar and butter. Divide the crumbs between a 6-cup muffin tin and press down to form crusts.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- Pour filling into the crusts, then bake until the center is slightly jiggly, 15-17 minutes.
- Let cool to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until chilled, 2-3 hours.
- Make the whipped cream: In a large bowl, beat the heavy cream with an electric hand mixer and slowly add the sugar. Once soft peaks form, add the lime zest, then whip until firm peaks form.
- Top the mini pies with whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 532 calories, Carbohydrate 53 grams, Fat 32 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 12 grams, Sugar 50 grams
MINI KEY LIME PIES
Nothing taste better than key lime pie made with fresh key limes. This one is really tasty and super simple to make. Mini pies are great because everyone can have their own.
Provided by Lisawas
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place mini graham cracker crusts onto a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, Key lime juice, and Key lime zest until smooth. Pour the filling into the graham cracker crusts, filling to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot, 5 to 8 minutes. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, at least 1 hour. To serve, garnish each mini pie with a Key lime slice and a dollop of whipped cream topping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 451.3 calories, Carbohydrate 62.7 g, Cholesterol 47.1 mg, Fat 19.9 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 8.5 g, SaturatedFat 10.1 g, Sodium 271.9 mg, Sugar 49.7 g
INDIVIDUAL NO-BAKE KEY LIME PIES
Tart, creamy, light, and sweet. The perfect dessert after a heavy meal or barbecue! This is the smaller version of the pie I make every summer. It couldn't be easier and tastes just like real key lime pie--but no eggs or baking required!
Provided by NicoleMcmom
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a medium bowl. Stir well until consistency is like slightly wet sand. Press mixture into the prepared muffin cups and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Whisk condensed milk, whipped topping, limeade concentrate, and lime zest in a medium bowl until smooth, thick, and creamy. Fill each muffin cup to the top with lime mixture, reserving any extra for another use. Freeze at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with lime slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 302.3 calories, Carbohydrate 44.2 g, Cholesterol 24.7 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 9.2 g, Sodium 100.9 mg, Sugar 38.8 g
More about "mini frozen key lime pies recipes"
MINI KEY LIME PIE - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
4.4/5 (79)Total Time 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 148 per serving
- Cream the cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer, add the sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth. Add the key lime juice and mix until smooth.
- Let the whipped topping defrost and add to the cream cheese mixture, folding it in until combined.
- Taking individual silicone cups (I use silicone cupcake liners) fill with the cream cheese mixture about ¾ of the way up. Top with the graham cracker crumbs. Place on a platter or sheet tray and place in freezer for 4 hours or until set. Unmold pies carefully and serve graham cracker side down. The easiest way to do this is to submerge the bottom half of the mold into warm water for a few seconds.
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES - COOKING CLASSY
5/5 (2)Total Time 3 hrs 25 minsCategory DessertCalories 355 per serving
- Line a 12-cup muffin liner with silicone cupcake liners (you can find these at most craft stores), set aside. Pour graham cracker crumbs into a mixing bowl. Mix together melted butter and honey in a dish. Pour butter mixture over graham cracker crumbs and stir to evenly coat. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl whip 1/3 cup heavy cream using an electric hand mixer set on high speed until soft peaks form. Add 1 Tbsp sugar and whip until stiff but not dry peaks form. In a separate mixing bowl whip cream cheese with 1 Tbsp sugar using mixer set on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Mix in condensed milk then blend in lime zest and lime juice. Fold in whipped cream mixture. Divide mixture among silicone liners, filling each within about 1/4-inch of the top. Sprinkle graham cracker mixture over filled cups so you have an even layer over each. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, about 3 - 4 hours.
- For the topping whip heavy cream in a mixing bowl using an electric hand mixer until soft peaks form. Add in sugar and whip until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a small round tip (or mixture can be spooned over as well). Remove cups from freezer when ready to serve, remove from liners then turn pies so crust layer is on bottom. Pipe whipped cream over top, garnish each with a raspberry, lime wedge, mint and lime zest if desired.
HOW TO MAKE MINI INDIVIDUAL FROZEN KEY LIME PIES
Author Katherine SacksEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
PINTEREST MINI PIES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
MINI KEY LIME PIE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
MINI KEY LIME PIE - BIGOVEN
DESSERTS, FROZEN KEY LIME PIE, LIME PIE RECIPE
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES - MASTERCOOK
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | FROZEN KEY LIME PIE | RECIPES
FROZEN MINI KEY LIME TARTS TURNIPS 2 TANGERINES
FROZEN MINI KEY LIME PIES (WITH AVOCADO!)
MINI KEY LIME PIES RECIPE - BAKE ME SOME SUGAR
KEY LIME PIE RECIPES MINI : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES | TASTEMADE
MINI KEY LIME PIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
FROZEN MINI KEY LIME PIES - BAKING WITH JOSH & ANGE
FROZEN MINI KEY LIME PIES: EASY AND DELICIOUS - JUDY DILL
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES - LADY SPATULA
MINI KEY LIME PIE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
MINI KEY LIME PIES - EVER AFTER IN THE WOODS
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES - MEALPLANNERPRO.COM
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES — GELSON’S
FROZEN MINI KEY LIME PIES (WITH AVOCADO!) - YUMMY HEALTHY EASY
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES - FUN IN KEY WEST
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES | RECIPE | FROZEN KEY LIME PIE, RECIPES, …
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES - THERESCIPES.INFO
MINI KEY LIME PIES RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
FROZEN MINI KEY LIME PIE BITES RECIPE WITH SOUR CREAM - DAISY BRAND
MINI KEY LIME PIES PIONEER WOMAN / 14 RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
NO-BAKE MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES RECIPE | REFRESHING SUMMER …
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES | RECIPE | FROZEN KEY LIME PIE, FROZEN ...
OUTRAGEOUSLY EASY MINI KEY LIME PIES - STAYING CLOSE TO HOME
MINI KEY LIME PIES | A HINT OF HONEY
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES – HEALTHY BLOG
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES | FROZEN KEY LIME PIE, RECIPES, DESSERTS
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES | RECIPE | DESSERT RECIPES, FROZEN KEY …
MINI KEY LIME PIES - DELISH
MINI KEY LIME PIES - KEY LIME PIE RECIPES
NO-BAKE MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES RECIPE | REFRESHING SUMMER …
MINI KEY LIME PIES - LIV FOR CAKE
MINI FROZEN KEY LIME PIES BY THISSILLYGIRLSKITCHEN - THE FEEDFEED
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What do you put on a key lime pie?¾ Cup key lime juice fresh squeezed (about a pound of key limes or good bottled key lime juice) 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk. 8 oz whipped topping plus more for garnish. 8 oz cream cheese softened. ½ stick butter unsalted, melted. 1 sleeve honey graham crackers turned into crumbs, about 1 1/2 cups crumbs.
Can you freeze mini Key lime pies?Since these are frozen, they have to remain frozen so storing in the freezer is essential for these Mini Key Lime Pies. If you don’t plan on eating all of them right away don’t decorate them. Store these in the silicone molds in the freezer tightly wrapped in plastic wrap and they should keep for up to 3-4 months.
How long does it take to bake a key lime pie?Bake in the preheated oven until hot, 5 to 8 minutes. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, at least 1 hour. To serve, garnish each mini pie with a Key lime slice and a dollop of whipped cream topping. See how to make a quick-and-easy, award-winning key lime pie. Get a full year for $5! Cook 5-star weekday dinners every time.
How do you make a frozen cream cheese pie?These individual frozen pies are an easy, mini version of your favorite summertime dessert. Crush graham crackers and mix with the butter, set aside. Cream the cream cheese until smooth using a hand mixer, add the sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth.