MINI PECAN PIES RECIPE
Learn how to make Mini Pecan Pies in a muffin tin! This is an easy recipe that's perfect for the holidays. Make bite sized pecan pies in a mini muffin pan or a cupcake pan. This is the classic Karo Syrup recipe!
Provided by Dorothy Kern
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin pans or cupcake tins with flour nonstick cooking spray or grease and flour them.
- Working with one pie crust at a time, unroll each crust. Use a large round cookie cutter (about 2-inches diameter for mini pies and 3-inches for cupcake sized) to cut circles of pie dough, rerolling as needed.
- Press each circle in the bottom of the prepared muffin pan.
- Mix corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla using a spoon. Stir in pecans. Spoon a bit of filling into each pie crust. Be careful not to overfill them.
- Baking time: Mini pies 20-25 minutes, Cupcake sized pies 25-30 minutes.
- As soon as they come out of the oven, check to see if any filling spilled over to the pan. If so, use a knife to carefully scrape it away from the pan. The filling will harden as it cools making it hard to remove the pies from the pan. Cool completely before removing from the pan, use a butter knife to help loosen each pie.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 132 kcal, Carbohydrate 18 g, Protein 2 g, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 12 mg, Sodium 71 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 11 g
SOUTHERN PECAN PIE I
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl. Beat in sugar, and then blend in syrup, butter or margarine, vanilla, salt, and pecans. Pour filling into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue baking 35 to 40 minutes; the pie will be brown and slightly puffed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 520.3 calories, Carbohydrate 69.8 g, Cholesterol 77.4 mg, Fat 26.8 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 5.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.5 g, Sodium 261.7 mg, Sugar 37 g
MINI SOUTHERN PECAN PIES
These tasty, pecan-filled mini pies are great for the holidays or an easy, elegant dessert anytime. The use of light corn syrup lets the pecan goodness shine through, rather than overwhelming with sugary sweetness. Be careful when eating these - if you get some of the filling on your face, your tongue may beat you to death trying to get to it! Try serving warm with vanilla ice cream. Serve warm or cool and place in airtight containers up to 1 week.
Provided by Squankdog
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pecans on a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Mix sugar, eggs, light corn syrup, dark corn syrup, butter, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; fold in pecans. Spoon 1/4 cup pecan mixture into each pie shell. Place pies on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pies are slightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 319 calories, Carbohydrate 45.3 g, Cholesterol 34.7 mg, Fat 15.1 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 3.3 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 163 mg, Sugar 21.5 g
MINI PECAN PIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the granulated sugar, corn syrup, maple syrup, butter, brown sugar, whiskey, vanilla, salt and eggs in a bowl.
- Divide the chopped pecans among the pie shells. Pour the syrup mixture over the top and put a whole pecan on top of each. Bake until just set, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool.
MINI PECAN PIES
It's hard to resist pecan pie, especially when it comes in a cute little package!These Mini Pecan Pies are simple to whip up and look great on a big serving platter or cake stand. Made with frozen tart shells and a sweet, nutty filling that comes together in a single bowl, they make a fantastic addition to a dessert table or holiday buffet. The gooey pecan filling is flavored with vanilla extract, but for something a little different, you could also add a half teaspoon of fresh orange zest for a bright fresh note that pairs well with the brown sugar, or a half teaspoon of ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice for a warm, fragrant hint of spice. For the most flavor, toast the pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan or baking sheet before adding them to the filling. Best of all, these mini pies can be made in advance. Bake the pies as directed, let them cool to room temperature, then store them in an airtight container for up to three days. If you are transporting Mini Pecan Pies to a party or potluck, place a layer of paper towels in the bottom of the storage container so they don't slide around.
Provided by Southern Living Editors
Yield Makes 1 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350º. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
- Stir together sugar and corn syrup in a medium bowl. Stir in pecans, eggs, and next 3 ingredients.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup pecan mixture into each tart shell. Place tart shells on a large baking sheet.
- Bake at 350º for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks, and let cool completely (about 30 minutes). Garnish with currants, if desired. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
MINI PECAN PIES
Made these for Easter..WOW...really good and a great finger food. Try it for any holiday or birthday!!
Provided by babygirl65
Yield 24 tarts, 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Beat cream cheese and butter with a mixer, medium speed, until well blended. Add flour and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or until well chilled.
- Preheat oven to 357. Divide dough into 24 balls. Place one ball in each of 24 mini muffin pan. Press onto bottoms and up sides of cups to form a shell.
- Beat eggs lightly in small bowl. Add brown sugar and vanilla, mix well. Stir in pecans. Spoon evenly into pastry shells, filling each shell 3/4 full.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes then remove tarts from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and let stand until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 139.3, Fat 9.3, SaturatedFat 4.4, Cholesterol 24.2, Sodium 47.3, Carbohydrate 13.5, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 8.8, Protein 1.7
SOUTHERN PECAN PIE MINI TARTS-TARTLETS (TASSIES)
These rich & buttery miniature morsels taste just like pecan pie, a wonderful addition to the Holiday Cookie Tray! From "Best of Christmas".
Provided by BecR2400
Yield 3 dozen tartlets, 36 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- To prepare crust:.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup butter, and cream cheese. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add one egg, beating until smooth. Gradually add flour. Beat at low speed until just combined (dough will be sticky).
- Cover and chill dough for 1 hour.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls; press in bottom and two-thirds up sides of each cup of a miniature muffin pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make filling:.
- In a medium bowl, combine corn syrup, 1/2 cup sugar, melted butter, 2 eggs, and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Spoon corn syrup mixture into each crust. Top with chopped pecans.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Makes about 3 dozen.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 108.6, Fat 4.9, SaturatedFat 2, Cholesterol 25.3, Sodium 33.2, Carbohydrate 15.4, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 7.4, Protein 1.6
More about "mini southern pecan pies recipes"
MINI PECAN PIE RECIPE - PECAN DESSERTS
MINI PECAN PIES - URBAN BLISS LIFE
MINI PECAN PIES - MY HEAVENLY RECIPES
MINI CHOCOLATE PECAN PIES - MOM ON TIMEOUT
MINI PECAN PIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
MINI PECAN PIES - TWO SISTERS
MINI PECAN PIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
EASY SMALL PECAN PIES • ZONA COOKS
MINI INDIVIDUAL PECAN PIES - SPRINKLES & SEA SALT
SOUTHERN IN LAW: RECIPE: HEALTHIER MINI PECAN PIES
MINI PECAN PIES | 12 TOMATOES
MINI PECAN PIES - KARO
MINI PECAN PIES • FIVEHEARTHOME
PECAN DESSERT RECIPE: MINI SOUTHERN PECAN PIES BY SQUANKDOG – …
BEST MINI PECAN PIES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE MINI PECAN PIES
MINI PECAN PIES - BITE SIZED THANKSGIVING DESSERTS - MOM …
MINI SOUTHERN PECAN PIES | RECIPESTY
EASY MINI PECAN PIES - MAMA NEEDS CAKE®
MINI CHOCOLATE-PECAN PIES | SOUTHERN LIVING
MINI PECAN PIES RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
MINI PECAN PIES RECIPE - TINY TREATS FOR HOLIDAY GATHERINGS - LIL' …
MINI PECAN PIES RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
SOUTHERN PECAN PIE: EASY HOMEMADE FROM SCRATCH - CHOPNOTCH
MINI SOUTHERN PECAN PIES | RECIPE | THANKSGIVING DESSERTS EASY ...
MINI PECAN PIES – RIVERSIDE PECAN COMPANY LLC
HOW TO MAKE MINI PECAN PIES - KYLEE COOKS
MINI PECAN PIES - MY BAKING ADDICTION
MINI SOUTHERN PECAN PIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MINI PECAN PIES « CLEAN & DELICIOUS
MINI PECAN PIES FOR THE HOLIDAYS! | MEAT + THREE MEALS
30 BEST PECAN PIE RECIPES - PARADE: ENTERTAINMENT, RECIPES, HEALTH ...
MINI PECAN PIES | BAKING MAD
MINI PECAN PIES RECIPE - SOMETHING SWANKY
THE ONLY PECAN PIE RECIPE YOU'LL EVER NEED! - WHAT A GOOD DAY
MINI PECAN PIES - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
MINI PECAN PIES RECIPE | RECIPE | MINI PECAN PIES, MINI PECAN PIE ...
MINI PECAN PIES - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
RECIPE FOR MINI PECAN PIES | ETSY
MINI HOMEMADE PECAN PIES - LOVEFOODIES
You'll also love