MINI SPINACH-AND-CHEESE PIZZAS
- Heat broiler, with rack set 4 inches from heat. Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil; arrange pita halves on sheet, cut side up.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, oregano, and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Dividing evenly, spread ricotta mixture on pitas, and top with spinach and bocconcini. Season with salt and pepper.
- Broil until cheese is melted and starts to brown, 4 to 6 minutes, rotating sheet from front to back halfway through baking. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225 g, Fat 10 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 15 g
FOUR-CHEESE SPINACH PIZZA
I adapted this recipe from one given to me by my Aunt Rosemary. I especially like to make this pizza in summer when fresh spinach and basil are plentiful-they are key to the wonderful taste. -Barbara Robinson of Hamburg, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute spinach for 2-3 minutes or until wilted; remove from the skillet. Cool slightly; chop. , In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese. Stir in the spinach, salt and pepper. Spread over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge., In a large bowl, combine the tomato, onions, olives, basil, oil, vinegar and garlic; sprinkle over spinach mixture. , Top with the feta cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until cheese softens and is lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270 calories, Fat 11g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 823mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 17g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
SANDWICH THINSANDREG; MUSHROOM AND SPINACH MINI PIZZAS
Provided by Food Network
Yield 8 pizzas
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Toast Sandwich Thins® halves to light golden. In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil from the marinated sun-dried tomatoes over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook until soft and moisture is released, about 5 to 7 minutes; and season with salt and pepper to taste. Meanwhile, pulse 5 sun-dried tomatoes with 2 teaspoons of their oil in food processor until smooth. Add ricotta. Pulse to incorporate and season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread approximately 2 tablespoons of the sun-dried tomato and ricotta mixture on top of each toasted Sandwich Thins® rolls half. Top each pizza with a few baby spinach leaves and divide mushrooms between each pizza. Place pizzas on a baking sheet and bake for 3 to 5 minutes to heat and infuse all the flavors.
MINI SPINACH AND CHEESE PIZZAS
Bocconcini are bite-size morsels of fresh mozzarella. They are usually packed in water or whey for freshness. For lower-fat content, choose part-skim ricotta, it has comparable creaminess to the whole-fat but has fewer calories and less fat!! Also, use whole-wheat pitas -- which are fiber-rich and just as tasty.
Provided by Manami
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat broiler, with rack set 4 inches from heat.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil; arrange pita halves on sheet, cut side up.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, oregano, crushed red pepper flakes, and garlic; season with salt and pepper.
- Dividing evenly, spread ricotta mixture on pitas, and top with spinach and bocconcini.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Broil until cheese is melted and starts to brown, 4 to 6 minutes, rotating sheet from front to back halfway through baking.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140.4, Fat 3.7, SaturatedFat 1.8, Cholesterol 9.5, Sodium 240.1, Carbohydrate 20.4, Fiber 4.3, Sugar 1, Protein 9.1
SPINACH AND CHEESE MINI CALZONES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: frozen spinach, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, butter, parmesan cheese, fresh parsley, egg, water
Provided by Pierce Abernathy
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Cut pizza dough into 8 sections on a floured surface.
- With one section, roll out dough until flat and circular.
- Layer one slice mozzarella cheese, two tablespoons spinach, and 1 tablespoon ricotta.
- Fold one side of dough up and over ingredients, and seal calzone by crimping the edges together.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, parmesan, garlic, and parsley.
- Place calzone on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Apply egg wash to outside of calzone and brush with garlic butter.
- Bake calzones for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151 calories, Carbohydrate 3 grams, Fat 11 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 8 grams, Sugar 0 grams
More about "mini spinach and cheese pizzas recipes"
MINI SPINACH-RICOTTA CALZONES - PUREWOW
2.6/5 (391)Total Time 50 minsServings 12Calories 311 per serving
- Use your hands to stretch each piece of dough into a 4-inch circle. If the dough is too sticky, lightly oil your hands to make it easier to handle. Transfer the circles to the baking sheet.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons ricotta into the center of each piece of dough. Top with a heaping spoonful of the spinach mixture, then sprinkle with 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese.
MINI SPINACH AND CHEESE QUICHE RECIPE - CREATE BAKE MAKE
3.8/5 (8)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 18Total Time 38 mins
10 BEST SPINACH PIZZA WITH FETA CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST MINI SPINACH AND CHEESE QUICHE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SPINACH CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE SPINACH CHEESE ...
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory LunchCalories 233 per serving
- To make this scrumptious cheesy pizza, heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium flame and saute the onions until golden brown.
MINI SPINACH & RICOTTA PIZZAS - RECIPE DETAILS
3/5 (7)Total Time 25 minsCategory Main Dishes, LunchCalories 294 per serving
- Peel and crush the garlic, then mix in a bowl with half the ricotta, oregano and pepper. Season with pepper (and salt if you wish).
HEALTHY & CRUNCHY MINI SPINACH AND CHEESE PIZZAS
Author Debbie Duncan
MINI SPINACH AND CHEESE PIZZAS RECIPE - DELISH
Cuisine ItalianEstimated Reading Time 2 minsServings 4Total Time 15 mins
MINI SPINACH AND CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE | HOW TO COOK MINI ...
Calories per serving (kcal) 352.5Fat (g) 21.9Carbohydrates (g) 25.4Proteins (g) 13.8
FAVORITE PIZZA ROLLS (WITH SPINACH AND CHEESE) (FREEZER ...
4.8/5 (13)Calories 145 per servingCategory Dinner
MINI SPINACH AND CHEESE PIZZAS RECIPE
MINI SPINACH-AND-CHEESE PIZZAS RECIPE - PINTEREST.CA
MINI SPINACH-AND-CHEESE PIZZAS RECIPE - PINTEREST.CA
MINI SPINACI, HERB AND CHEESE PIZZAS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
AJINOMOTO | MINI SPINACH AND CHEESE PIZZA - AJINOMOTO
PERSONAL SPINACH AND CHEESE PIZZAS RECIPE
MINI SPINACH AND CHEESE PIZZAS - PLAIN.RECIPES
135 EASY AND TASTY SPINACH AND CHEESE PIZZA RECIPES BY ...
SPINACH CHEESE PIZZA RECIPE – AWESOME CUISINE FROM ...
MINI SPINACH AND CHEESE WHEAT PIZZAS - SIPPY CUP MOM
MINI SPINACH CHEESE PIZZAS - COOKEATSHARE
MINI SPINACH AND CHEESE PIZZA ROLL RECIPE (FREEZER ...
SPINACH AND CHEESE MINI PIZZA RECIPE > KITCHEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What do you put on a spinach pizza?Sprinkle pepper powder, cumin seeds, salt and red chilli flakes. Add 2 to 3 tsp of the ready-made pizza or tomato sauce on the pizza base and spread evenly and place 2 to 3 tablespoon of the spinach mixture and spread well. Top it with olives. Sprinkle cheese on top.
How do you make spinach and cheese quiche?Place the parmesan and tasty cheese (which have both been cut into 3cm cubes) into your Thermomix bowl and mix for 7 seconds, speed 8 to grate. Add the milk, eggs, onion flakes and salt and pepper and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4 to combine.
How do you make your own pizza sauce?Sprinkle pepper powder, cumin seeds, salt and red chilli flakes. Add 2 to 3 tsp of the ready-made pizza or tomato sauce on the pizza base and spread evenly and place 2 to 3 tablespoon of the spinach mixture and spread well. Top it with olives. Sprinkle cheese on top. ( You can make your own pizza sauce, if preferable).