BEST BRAN MUFFINS
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Make a well in the center. Combine the egg, oil, molasses, buttermilk and pineapple with juice. Pour into well; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in the nuts, dates or raisins. , Fill 18 greased muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts :
CLASSIC BRAN MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Mix together wheat bran and buttermilk; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Beat together oil, egg, sugar and vanilla and add to buttermilk/bran mixture. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir flour mixture into buttermilk mixture, until just blended. Fold in raisins and spoon batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 167.5 calories, Carbohydrate 25.6 g, Cholesterol 16.3 mg, Fat 7.1 g, Fiber 3.5 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 262.2 mg, Sugar 8.9 g
YUMMY BRAN MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Stir milk and lemon juice together in a bowl; let sit until milk curdles slightly, about 5 minutes. Pour bran cereal into milk mixture and let cereal soften, about 5 minutes more.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and cloves together in a bowl. Beat brown sugar, vegetable oil, egg, and vanilla extract together in another bowl. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture until batter is just-combined.
- Stir bran cereal mixture into batter; fold in raisins. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and set, 16 to 18 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 198.6 calories, Carbohydrate 32.4 g, Cholesterol 17.1 mg, Fat 7.2 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 288 mg, Sugar 19.7 g
BRAN MUFFINS BY THE PAIL FULL RECIPE - (4/5)
Provided by á-6498
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Soak 2 cups Kellogs All Bran in 2 cups boiling water and set aside. Cream well sugar and crisco oil, then add eggs, Natural Bran and buttermilk. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Fold soaked Kellogs All Bran into the above mixture. Add raisins or fruit if desired. DO WOT OYERSTIR. Store in an air tight container. Before using store in fridge for 12 hours. When ready to use, scoop out portions of batter from top of container into muffin tins. DO MOT STIR. Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees. Will keep in fridge for 6 weeks.
NANNIE'S SIX WEEK BRAN MUFFINS
Along the same lines as some others here, but with a few different ingredients. These muffins are very moist and flavourful. And yes...the batter will stay fresh for quite a while. The recipe calls for the addition of raisins, but I have also added cranberries, chopped dates, coconut and a variety of nuts....but not all at the same time. ;)
Provided by Diana 2
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 40 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, (I use my stock pot) mix together flour, sugar, bran, and bran cereal. Set aside.
- In another bowl, blend together, soda, buttermilk, oil, applesauce, eggs and molasses. Add to dry ingredients. The batter will be stiff.
- Stir in the raisins, or whatever you may have.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- To Bake:.
- Preheat oven to 375*
- Line muffin tins with paper if desired and fill 3/4's full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 210.9, Fat 5.4, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 19.6, Sodium 338.5, Carbohydrate 39.5, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 19.4, Protein 4.3
MINNIE PEARL'S BRAN MUFFINS
These scrumptious muffins were attributed to country music's grand lady in the cookbook, Calling All Cooks 4. Originally contributed by Phoebe Arthur of Gadsden, AL to the fourth edition of Alabama's Telephone Pioneers of America cookbooks.
Provided by Recipewrestler
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 2 dozen muffins
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine 1 cup cereal and boiling water in a medium bowl.
- Let stand until cool.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt and sugar together into a large mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs and buttermilk together.
- Mix the egg mixture into the flour mixture.
- Stir in the remaining 2 cups cereal.
- Add the moist cereal mixture and mix well.
- Note:I added 6 oz.
- Craisins to the batter, at this point, for extra taste and nutrition.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin cups, about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400° for 20 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Store extra batter in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2036.5, Fat 67.6, SaturatedFat 10.8, Cholesterol 221.3, Sodium 3286.5, Carbohydrate 348.1, Fiber 30.6, Sugar 176.5, Protein 42.4
More about "minnie pearls bran muffins recipes"
RAISIN BRAN MUFFINS (MAKE-AHEAD BATTER) - SIX CLEVER …
OUR BEST BRAN MUFFINS | RECIPE - KELLOGG'S
THE ORIGINAL ALL-BRAN® MUFFINS - KELLOGG'S
OUR BEST BRAN MUFFINS | ALL-BRAN*
BEST MORNING GLORY BRAN MUFFINS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
THE BEST MEGA-FIBER BRAN MUFFINS - CHILLSPICE BEST BRAN MUFFIN
MORNING GLORY BRAN MUFFINS - CULINARY COOL
EASY BRAN MUFFINS - OUR KERRAZY ADVENTURE
MINCEMEAT BRAN MUFFINS - NONE SUCH®
SOCAL-BASED COOKING, LIFESTYLE, DIY & DECOR BLOG | OH SO DELICIOSO
BEST HEALTHY BRAN MINI MUFFINS RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK CANADA
EASY BRAN MUFFINS RECIPE | EXTRA MOIST | COOKIES AND CUPS
SUPER MOIST BRAN MUFFINS | KEVIN IS COOKING (MIMI'S …
PEACH BRAN MUFFINS RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BEST EVER BRAN MUFFINS RECIPE - THE DASHLEY'S KITCHEN
BEST COOKING BREADS RECIPES: MINNIE PEARL'S BRAN MUFFINS
BAKERY PERFECT BRAN MUFFINS - FOOD GYPSY | EASY, DELICIOUS RECIPES …
MINI BRAN MUFFINS - MY SWEET PRECISION
PINEAPPLE BRAN MUFFINS | RECIPE - KELLOGG'S
PEAR NUTMEG WALNUT BRAN MUFFINS | RECIPE
MINNIE MUFFINS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
MIMI'S COPYCAT HONEY BRAN MUFFINS | FOODTALK
BEST BRAN MUFFIN RECIPE, EASY BRAN MUFFINS | JENNY CAN COOK
BEST EVER BRAN MUFFINS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
EASY BRAN MUFFINS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
CLASSIC RAISIN BRAN MUFFINS: THE PERFECT GRAB AND GO BREAKFAST!
MINCEMEAT BRAN MUFFINS, WITH HOMEMADE MINCEMEAT, MAUREEN …
MINCEMEAT BRAN MUFFINS - NOW....YOU'RE COOKING! RECIPES
HONEY BRAN MUFFINS | BEE MAID HONEY LTD.
A PAIL FULL OF BRAN MUFFINS - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
BEST OF BRAN MUFFINS-JANE BRODY RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
BRAN MINI MUFFINS - PUDGE FACTOR
HOMEMADE RAISIN BRAN MUFFINS RECIPE | BROMA BAKERY
HOW TO MAKE OLD-SCHOOL BRAN MUFFINS FROM SCRATCH - SERIOUS EATS
OLD FASHIONED KNOTTY PINE BRAN MUFFINS - APRIL J HARRIS
MINNIE PEARL'S LUCKY IF YOU GET A BITE - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
NANCY SILVERTON'S BEST BRAN MUFFINS | ALEXANDRA'S KITCHEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to bake pear muffin tins?Mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder. Add oil or applesauce and egg or egg substitue to the pear mixture. Stir in dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full. May sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon and sugar before baking. Bake at 400 degrees 18 to 20 minutes.
How do you make oat bran muffins?Combine syrup, sour cream and eggs. Combine flour and baking soda and mix into syrup mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake 15-20 minutes in center of oven. Incredible Oat Bran Muffins, Plain, Blueb...
What is the best way to make muffins?Sometimes the best things are kept simple… just like these hearty and moist muffins. 1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside. 2. In large mixing bowl, combine cereal and milk . Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
What can I substitute for Pears in a muffin recipe?Combine bran cereal, pears, and skim milk. Let stand for 5 minutes. Mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder. Add oil or applesauce and egg or egg substitue to the pear mixture. Stir in dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased muffin tins 3/4 full.