Mocha coffee is extremely easy to make in this recipe. Just add cocoa, sugar and milk to hot coffee and drink!
Provided by Johanna Adams
Categories Drinks Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Pour hot coffee into a mug. Stir in cocoa, sugar and milk.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 78.4 calories, Carbohydrate 16.9 g, Cholesterol 2.4 mg, Fat 1.4 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 18.4 mg, Sugar 14 g
MOCHA COFFEE MIX
Whether I use regular or decaf crystals, everyone I know gives this creamy coffee-and-chocolate blend rave reviews. It's easy to mix, put in pretty jars and keep on hand for hostess gifts.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 serving.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a blender or food processor, combine the creamer, sugar, coffee granules and cocoa. Cover and process until fine. Transfer to an airtight container. Store in a cool, dry place for up to 1 year. Yield: 8 servings (2 cups total)., To prepare mocha coffee: Place 1/4 cup mix in a mug; add boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Nutrition Facts :
ICED MOCHA COFFEE
A wonderful treat, especially on a hot day. I keep a tray of coffee ice cubes in my freezer during the summer so that I can always whip up a batch of these drinks. This uses skim milk & fat-free chocolate syrup, so it's not only cheaper, but also lower calorie than the iced coffee sold at most coffee shops. I have used both brewed and instant coffee and it works well with either kind. (Prep time given is for freezing the coffee ice cubes, cook time is for actually making the drink.)
Provided by AmyMCGS
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Freeze coffee into cubes. (I like to keep an ice cube tray filled with leftover coffee in my freezer just for this purpose.).
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
MOCHA COFFEE CREAMER
Wonderful Christmas gift ideas, flavored coffee creamers to go along with pretty coffee cups and your favorite coffee blend. Adding the liquid extracts to the dry ingredients should not be worrisome with this helpful tip. Place dry ingredients in a jar, sprinkle the wet ingredients over the dry, close lid tightly and shake well for about 20-30 seconds. Include a card with instructions, 1-2 tablespoons of creamer per mug and your gift is ready for giving. This recipe was adapted from a cooking information and recipe website.
Provided by lauralie41
Yield 4 mugs
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place all ingredients in a jar with a screw-top lid.
- Shake well to combine.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons to 6 ounces of coffee. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 306.7, Fat 9.1, SaturatedFat 3, Cholesterol 3, Sodium 132.7, Carbohydrate 56.8, Fiber 7.5, Sugar 44.5, Protein 10.3
If you have a coffee machine, treat yourself to a comforting, chocolatey mocha. You don't need to be a trained barista with our easy recipe
Provided by Kane Statton
Categories Breakfast, Brunch
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Make around 35ml espresso using a coffee machine and pour into the base of your cup. Add the drinking chocolate and mix well until smooth.
- Steam the milk with the steamer attachment so that it has around 4-6cm of foam on top. Hold the jug so that the spout is about 3-4cm above the cup and pour the milk in steadily. As the volume within the cup increases, bring the jug as close to the surface of the drink as possible whilst aiming into the centre. Once the milk jug is almost touching the surface of the coffee, tilt to speed up the rate of pour. As you accelerate, the milk will hit the back of the cup and start naturally folding in on itself to create a pattern on the top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168 calories, Fat 9 grams fat, SaturatedFat 6 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 12 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 11 grams sugar, Protein 9 grams protein, Sodium 0.3 milligram of sodium
More about "mocha coffee recipes"
MOCHA COFFEE | RICARDO
5/5 (4)Total Time 20 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 344 per serving
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar and cocoa powder. Add the milk, coffee, and chocolate. Bring to boil, stirring with a whisk. Keep warm.
- In a high-sided container, froth the milk and Baileys with an immersion blender or a milk frother.
MOCHA COFFEE RECIPE (EASY GUIDE) - PERFECT BREW
Cuisine Mocha Coffee Recipe (Easy to Make)Category DrinkServings 12Total Time 12 mins
MOCHA ICED COFFEE RECIPE | QUICK AND EASY HOMEMADE MOCHA
10 BEST COFFEE SMOOTHIE MOCHA RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOMEMADE MOCHA COFFEE CREAMER: AN EASY COFFEE CREAMER RECIPE
MOCHA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
MOCHA COFFEE CAKE - MY BAKING ADDICTION
MOCHA MINT COFFEE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
WHITE CHOCOLATE MOCHA RECIPE COFFEE - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE PERFECT MOCHA COFFEE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
HOW TO MAKE A MOCHA AT HOME: EASY RECIPE TO TRY IN 2022
CAFFè MOCHA RECIPE (COFFEE MOCHA) - EVERYDAY DELICIOUS
CAFFè MOCHA RECIPE | STARBUCKS® COFFEE AT HOME
MOCHA COFFEE SMOOTHIE - SLENDER KITCHEN
THE WORLD'S EASIEST MOCHA SYRUP RECIPE - COFFEE AFFECTION
MOCHAS | RECIPES | FOLGERS®
MOCHA COFFEE JELLY RECIPE | YUMMY.PH
EASY RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE A MOCHA AT HOME | BEAN BOX®
EASY ICED MOCHA RECIPE - COFFEE LEVELS
HIGHLY CAFFEINATED MOCHA COFFEE RECIPE-DEATH WISH COFFEE …
HOW TO: MAKE ICED MOCHA COFFEE MCDONALDS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MOCHA COFFEE RECIPE - ESSENTIAL WONDERS COFFEE COMPANY
MOCHA COFFEE RECIPES | SMUCKER'S®
HOW TO MAKE A CAFE MOCHA (RECIPE) - ESPRESSO & COFFEE GUIDE
CAFE MOCHA - FOLGERS® COFFEE
MOCHA COFFEE CAKE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
MOCHA COFFEE - COFFEE BEAN CRITIC
12 DECADENT MOCHA DESSERT RECIPES FOR COFFEE LOVERS | CHATELAINE
10 BEST MOCHA COFFEE CAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
MOCHA FROZEN BLENDED COFFEE RECIPE | STARBUCKS® COFFEE AT HOME
MOCHA COFFEE RECIPE - TEA COFFEE & DRINKS
EASY ICED MOCHA RECIPE WITH DIY MOCHA SYRUP | WHOLEFULLY
MOCHA COFFEE CAKE | TLN
STARBUCKS CAFE MOCHA - COPYKAT RECIPES
WHAT IS MOCHA? A SIMPLE GUIDE TO YOUR FAVORITE DRINK!
MOCHA COFFEE RECIPE - ERA OF WE COFFEE FORUM
CHOCOLATE MOCHA COFFEE RECIPE • MOMS CONFESSION
MOCHA COFFEE RECIPE | NESPRESSO
ROBINHOOD | MOCHA COFFEE CAKE
EASY MOCHA RECIPE - COFFEE AT THREE
ENERGIZING MOCHA COFFEE SMOOTHIE - PROTEIN-RICH BREAKFAST ON THE …
HOW TO MAKE MOCHA ICED COFFEE (EASY COFFEE RECIPE)
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Mocha coffee with chocolate?For a classic mocha taste, pair a dark chocolate coffee with a simple dark chocolate or cocoa powder. You can make this work with any amount of milk or chocolate as long as you keep it roughly two parts milk to one part chocolate. Step 1: Use your preferred brewing method to make 8 ounces of coffee.
How do you make mocha syrup?Using brewed coffee in place of water gives this mocha syrup a more complex flavor! It combines coffee, chocolate, and sugar to make a strong, sweet syrup perfect for any cup of coffee. In a saucepan, combine the sugar, brewed coffee, and cocoa powder. Heat the mixture at a medium level, stirring constantly to keep it from burning.
What is a mocha drink?Coffee drinks can be confusing, but no need to have a barista translate for you on this one. A mocha is a latte (which is espresso or strongly brewed coffee and milk) with chocolate added. An iced mocha is a mocha served over ice!
What is a Cafe Mocha at Starbucks?Starbucks Cafe Mocha is a creamy and delicious combination of coffee and chocolate. You can recreate this famous coffee drink at home with this easy copycat recipe. This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. What is a Cafe Mocha? What Pairs Well with a Mocha Coffee? Love Starbucks?