MOM'S CHICKEN CURRY
We love this dish. It is fast and easy, too! My mom would usually serve it with a variety of condiments to go on top like coconut, pineapple, raisins, bacon, peanuts, etc.
Provided by SweetsLady
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Saute onion in butter with curry powder.
- Blend in flour and other seasonings.
- Cook on low until smooth.
- Stir in broth and milk slowly with whisk to make sure to get all the lumps out.
- Bring to boil. Boil for one minute or until thickened while stirring.
- Stir in chicken and lemon juice.
- Serve over rice.
MOM'S CURRY CHICKEN
Growing up my mother made this after the holidays with the leftovers (even using turkey instead of chicken), served over rice. Times are my best guess as have not made this in awhile.
Provided by Ruffle-butt
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Fry green peppers and onions in butter until tender.
- Stir in soup and water and bring to a boil.
- Add curry powder and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and continue simmering until chicken is heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400.7, Fat 18.2, SaturatedFat 7.1, Cholesterol 106.5, Sodium 635.3, Carbohydrate 27.2, Fiber 4.7, Sugar 9.8, Protein 32.9
MOMS CHICKEN CURRY
Delicious, nutritious, so good to eat
Provided by RichieHalpin
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Poach chicken and shred once cooked.
- Fry onion and pepper until softened. Remove from pan.
- Fry curry past in pan for 30 seconds. Add coconut milk and mix well for 1 minute. Add chicken stock.
- Add chicken, onion, pepper and green beans to pan. Simmer for 5 minutes to soften green beans. Add spinach before serving to wilt. Season with coriander.
MOM'S EASY CHICKEN DIVAN
Mom shared this recipe with me after many years of making it for company. I always thought there was more to it that made it such a special occasion dish, but come to find out, it's easy and no-fuss! This is an excellent meal when served with a fruit salad, French bread, and/or a tossed green salad.
Provided by iammykidzmom
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Spread rice evenly in prepared baking dish. Arrange broccoli over rice and layer chicken on top. Mix cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and curry powder in a bowl; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Mix bread crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl; sprinkle over cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 569 calories, Carbohydrate 29.8 g, Cholesterol 60.3 mg, Fat 42.8 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 18 g, SaturatedFat 9.9 g, Sodium 999.7 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
MUM'S CHICKEN CURRY
Delicious and simple chicken curry that can be adjusted to your taste
Provided by coopersned
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Fry onions until just soft then, if using raw chicken, add the chicken and brown
- Add tomato puree, marmalade and peanut butter and stir for a minute
- Add curry pastes and stir for a few minutes to cook out
- Add disolved coconut cream and, if using, cooked chicken
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked/heated through
- Served with boiled rice, poppadoms and mango chutney
More about "moms curry chicken recipes"
MOM’S CHICKEN CURRY - ASTRAL CHICKEN
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
MY MOM'S CURRY CHICKEN - SWEET & SORREL
4.8/5 (6)Category Dinner, Main CourseCuisine CaribbeanTotal Time 13 hrs 10 mins
RED CURRY CHICKEN - REAL HOUSEMOMS
MOM'S CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE …
MOMS CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE BY SANGHI | IFOOD.TV
2 IN 1 CHICKEN CURRY -MOM IN LAW'S RECIPE-COOKING WITH SMILE
MOM'S CURRY CHICKEN | TASTEMADE
VARUTHARACHA CHICKEN CURRY • MOM'S COOK BOOK
JAMAICAN CURRY CHICKEN RECIPE - MOMMINATION
MOM'S CHICKEN CURRY - SPICEMODE
MOM'S SIMPLE CHICKEN CURRY - COOK EAT LAUGH
MOM’S CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE – MOM’S METHOD & INGREDIENTS
MOM'S CHICKEN CURRY [HOMESTYLE CHICKEN CURRY] - LIVING SMART …
TRADITIONAL CHICKEN CURRY - MOM UPTOWN
MOM'S EASY CHICKEN CURRY - BIGOVEN
MY MOM'S CHICKEN CURRY — A FOR APPETITE
THAI RED CHICKEN CURRY – MY MOMS RECIPE BOOK
MOMS CHICKEN CURRY | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
EASY CHICKEN GRAVY RECIPE / MOM'S RECIPE/ CHICKEN CURRY
MOM'S CURRY CHICKEN - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHICKEN CURRY - MOTHERS RECIPE
MOM'S DAIRY-FREE CURRY CHICKEN RECIPE (VERSATILE & KID-APPROVED!)
EASY CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE | MOMS NEED TO KNOW
MOMS CHICKEN CURRY | MY GREAT RECIPES
INSTANT POT CHICKEN CURRY | MOM'S RECIPE - MINISTRY OF CURRY
MEERA SODHA CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE | AUTHENTIC INDIAN RECIPES
MY MOM'S INDIAN CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE | SUPAL DESAI
CHICKEN RECIPE - MOTHER'S CHICKEN CURRY - YOUTUBE
MOM'S CHICKEN CURRY - INSTANT POT PRESSURE COOKER
COCONUT CHICKEN CURRY WITH POTATOES - EASY RECIPE | CRAFT PASSION
CHICKEN CURRY • MOM'S COOK BOOK
THAI-STYLE CHICKEN CURRY RECIPE – MOM'S SHOUT OUT
CHICKEN CURRY WITH RICE - MOMS FAVOURITE RECIPES
MOMS CHICKEN RECIPE | VAHREHVAH
34+ QUICK & EASY CHICKEN RECIPES - MINISTRY OF CURRY
SLOW COOKER RED CHICKEN CURRY – THE RECIPES MOM | RECIPES FROM …
BHUNA-STYLE CHICKEN DRUMSTICK CURRY – THE RECIPES MOM | RECIPES …
MOM’S CHICKEN CURRY – INSTANT POT PRESSURE COOKER
MOM'S COCONUT CURRY CHICKEN - BIGOVEN.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you serve your mom's chicken curry?
How do you make chicken curry?
What is home style chicken curry made of?
How to cook chicken curry in an Instant Pot?