For a creamy, cheesy dip that inspires munching on raw vegetables, give this recipe a try, suggests Springfield, Missouri field editor Faye Hintz. "It's a great part snack." she says.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with raw vegetables or tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 145 calories, Fat 15g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 119mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
This rich dipping sauce is made with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, and is perfect with raw vegetables or tortilla chips.
Provided by Arrenia Grubb
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, sugar, garlic salt and seasoning salt. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 125.1 calories, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 10.9 mg, Fat 13.1 g, Protein 1.3 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 126 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
WARM TOMATO-MOZZARELLA DIP
Enjoy our Warm Tomato-Mozzarella Dip with your favorite crackers. This mozzarella dip with cherry tomatoes is made creamier with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 2 crackers each
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix cream cheese, mozzarella and 2 Tbsp. vinaigrette until blended; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Top with tomatoes. Drizzle with remaining vinaigrette; sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake 13 min. or until tomatoes are softened and dip is heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan; bake 2 min. or until melted.
- Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 200 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, Protein 5 g
FRENCH ONION DIP MOZZARELLA STICKS
- Combine mozzarella cheese, Gruyere cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, onion soup mix, and rosemary in the bowl of a food processor; process until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Spoon cheese mixture into the dish, smoothing with a spatula. Freeze until solid, at least 1 hour.
- Pour flour into a shallow dish. Beat 4 eggs in a small bowl. Pour bread crumbs into a separate shallow dish.
- Lift the cheese mixture out of the dish and, working quickly, cut in half. Cut into twenty 3/4-inch wide rectangles.
- Press cheese rectangles into flour, tapping to remove excess. Dredge in beaten eggs and press into bread crumbs until evenly coated. Transfer coated cheese mixture to a plate.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lower coated cheese mixture, 3 or 4 at a time, carefully into the hot oil; fry until cheese sticks are golden brown, about 1 minute. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313.2 calories, Carbohydrate 21.5 g, Cholesterol 85.4 mg, Fat 19.6 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 12.7 g, SaturatedFat 8.7 g, Sodium 602.9 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
Talk about easy! With three ingredients and two loaves of baguette-style French bread, this marinara mozzarella dip is an easy appetizer that will please your family and guests. For variation, try using goat cheese instead of mozzarella cheese. -Janie Colle, Hutchinson, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings (3 cups).
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Pour marinara into a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low about 2 hours, until hot. Stir in mozzarella and basil. Cook until cheese is melted, about 30 minutes longer. If desired, top with crushed red pepper flakes and additional basil. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 76 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 16mg cholesterol, Sodium 219mg sodium, Carbohydrate 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
COLD MOZZARELLA CHEESE DIP
This dip is one that I am always told to bring to a gathering. We have found that we like to use half mozzarella and half colby cheese or I add some sharp cheddar for a change of pace. It is REALLY good as a spread on a ham sandwich as well. (This is the original recipe I was given, I have altered some of the ingredient amounts though for more flavor.)
Provided by Marg CaymanDesigns
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 60 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with raw vegetables, tortilla chips or potato chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 14.3, Fat 1.2, SaturatedFat 0.7, Cholesterol 3.6, Sodium 17.3, Carbohydrate 0.3, Sugar 0.3, Protein 0.6
Between the mayo and the sour cream and the mozzarella and the Parmesan, we're wondering if this isn't the creamiest, cheesiest dip EVER.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 1 cup dip or 8 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 15 crackers each.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix all ingredients except 1 tsp. of the peppers and the crackers until well blended; spoon into serving bowl.
- Top with remaining peppers.
- Serve with the crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 390 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 7 g
BREAD-BOWL MOZZARELLA DIP
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Combine the mozzarella, feta and butter in a large bowl. Slice off the top 2 inches of the bread boule and hollow it out, reserving the top and insides for dipping. Fill the bread bowl with the cheese mixture. Transfer to a baking dish, cover loosely with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and crack the egg on top of the cheese mixture. Continue baking, uncovered, until the egg white is almost set, 12 to 15 minutes, then broil until just set, 1 to 2 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the red pepper flakes. Just before serving, break the egg yolk with a fork and beat into the melted cheese.
- Serve with the bread trimmings or crudites.
More about "mozzarella dip recipes"
BEST BAKED MOZZARELLA RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE ... - DELISH.COM
Category AppetizersTotal Time 30 mins
- Bring to simmer then remove from heat. Add the mozzarella to the center of the dish and transfer to the oven.
BAKED MOZZARELLA AND MARINARA DIP - RECIPE RUNNER
4.4/5 (14)Total Time 15 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 201 per serving
- Pre-heat oven to broil. Lay the slices of baguette cut side down on a baking sheet. Brush the slices of baguette with olive oil then place in the oven and broil until golden, don't walk away this will happen fast.
- Peel a clove of garlic and cut it in half. Rub the cut side of the garlic all over the top of the warm toasted baguette slices, set aside.
- In an 8 or 10 inch oven safe skillet, add the marinara sauce and baby spinach. Heat the sauce over medium high heat, stirring it until the spinach wilts and the sauce is heated through.
- Remove the pan from the heat and lay the slices of mozzarella all over the top in a single layer. Place the skillet in the oven and broil until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 3-5 minutes. Serve immediately with the slices of baguette.
MOZZARELLA CHEESE DIP RECIPE - MOVIE NIGHT SNACK ...
5/5 (1)Category Appetizer, Movie Night Snack, Quick And EasyCuisine ItalianTotal Time 25 mins
- In a mixing bowl combine 3 cups mozzarella cheese, 3 cups smoked provolone cheese,1/4 cup Romano cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, 1 cup sour cream, 1 teaspoon thyme, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes. Mix, until everything is combined.
- After baking for 10 minutes, turn on your broiler on high and broil your cheese dip for about 3-5 minutes to get that nice beautiful top. Serve with sliced cherry tomatoes, chopped parsley, and tortilla chips. Enjoy the delicious movie night snack!
10 BEST HOT MOZZARELLA CHEESE DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST MOZZARELLA CHEESE DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
TOMATO MOZZARELLA CAPRESE DIP - THE COOKIE ROOKIE
Ratings 25Calories 217 per servingCategory Appetizer
30 FRESH MOZZARELLA RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (1)Published 2021-05-25Category Recipe Roundup
- Barilla Lasagna Recipe. Lasagna is such a comfort food, and I make it quite often during the colder months. There’s just something about that layered mix of pasta, meat, and stringy mozzarella cheese that I can’t ever resist.
- Cheesy Garlic Bread. Isn’t garlic bread just the best side dish around? I’ve never put it out and had leftovers, and it’s always the first thing I order when we eat out.
- Baked Tomatoes with Mozzarella & Parmesan (Cheesy Oven Roasted Tomatoes) These are so good; you can easily serve them as the main course! It’s easier to use tomato slices for this.
- Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic Reduction. There’s nothing better than a platter full of juicy tomato slices, fresh chunks of mozzarella, and plenty of zesty balsamic.
- Pasta with Tomatoes and Mozzarella. If you have ever had pasta in Italy, you’ll know that they don’t over-saturate it with sauce. Instead, they like to use fresh ingredients and let the pasta shine.
- Cherry Tomato Mozzarella Saute. This fantastic little dish would work as a simple starter or as a side to some juicy roasted chicken. As much as I love a Caprese salad, when it’s cold out, I like to reach for something warm.
- 30-Minute Mozzarella Chicken. Not only does mozzarella melt beautifully, but it looks terrific when it bubbles and turns golden. In this dish, you’ll heat crushed tomatoes with softened onions and garlic, along with Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, basil, and pesto, for a quick but powerful tomato sauce.
- Low-Carb Spinach and Mozzarella Egg Bake. This egg bake (or crustless quiche) is a filling and tasty start to the day. You’ll need quite a lot of spinach, which needs to be softened before mixing in.
- Pizza Quesadilla. Quesadillas are the ultimate lazy snack. Just throw some cheese in a tortilla and maybe some leftover chicken, and it’s ready to go.
- Zucchini Pizza Casserole. Speaking of cutting carbs: you have to try this gluten-free, veggie-loaded pizza casserole. The crust is a mix of shredded (well-drained) zucchini, eggs, mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan cheese.
SMOKED MOZZARELLA DIP - LOVE GROWS WILD
Reviews 24Category AppetizerServings 8-10Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
GARLIC AND HERB MOZZARELLA STICKS WITH MARINARA DIPPING ...
Servings 4-6Category AppetizerAuthor Ree DrummondDifficulty Intermediate
MOZZARELLA AND PARMESAN CHEESE DIP RECIPE
4.5/5 (4)Total Time 2 hrs 10 minsCategory Appetizer, SnackCalories 138 per serving
CREAMY MOZZARELLA DIP WITH BURRATA AND BASIL - CASA DE CREWS
Cuisine AmericanCategory AppetizerServings 6Total Time 30 mins
CHEESY CAPRESE DIP RECIPE - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
TRE STELLE® MOZZARELLA CAPRESE DIP - TRE STELLE RECIPE GALLERY
MOZZARELLA CHEESE DIP WITH JALAPENOS : MOZZARELLA CHEESE ...
MOZZARELLA CHEESE DIP ACCENT - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
MOZZARELLA DIP RECIPES | RECIPELAND
DIP FOR MOZZARELLA STICKS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
BEST DIP FOR MOZZARELLA STICKS RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #appetizers #dips #dietary #high-calcium #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What kind of cheese do you use to make mozzarella dip?This rich dipping sauce is made with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses, and is perfect with raw vegetables or tortilla chips. In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, onion, sugar, garlic salt and seasoning salt.
How many calories are in 2 tablespoons of mozzarella dip?2 tablespoons: 145 calories, 15g fat (3g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
What kind of sauce to make with mozzarella?Not only does mozzarella melt beautifully, but it looks terrific when it bubbles and turns golden. In this dish, you’ll heat crushed tomatoes with softened onions and garlic, along with Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, basil, and pesto, for a quick but powerful tomato sauce.
Can You Make your own Parmesan cheese mayonnaise?The processed canned Parmesan cheese doesn't quite measure up. And if you want to take things a step further, you can make your own mayonnaise .