MUSHROOM RICOTTA PASTA
Provided by WonkyWonderful
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Saute mushrooms and garlic in olive oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add thyme, ricotta and milk.
- Stir and heat until thickened and bubbly (5-6 minutes).
- Toss cooked pasta with sauce.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Top with parmesan and serve.
CREAMY MUSHROOM AND RICOTTA PASTA
Creamy Mushroom and Ricotta Pasta is the perfect way to get your pasta fix this winter season! Easy to prepare with minimal ingredients and a sure-fire hit with pasta lovers.
Provided by Nicole
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Season with salt. It should be as salty as the sea. Cook fettuccine until aldente. Drain, do not rinse, and reserve pasta water.
- Place a large skillet over a medium-high heat. Add butter. Once the butter begins to brown on the edges, start to swirl the pan. Swirl until the butter becomes a deep brown color and smells nutty. Turn the heat down to medium and add mushrooms. Cook mushrooms until brown, about 3-4 minutes. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and garlic, cook 1 minute. Add sherry. Simmer until reduce by half.
- Turn the heat down to a medium-low heat. Add cooked pasta, ricotta, remaining salt and about 1/2 cup of reserved pasta water. Toss until ricotta has coated pasta. Add parmesan cheese, toss again until cheese has melted. Season pasta with salt and pepper. Garnish with more parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Carbohydrate 34 g, Protein 15 g, Fat 13 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 562 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 2 g, Calories 314 kcal
MUSHROOM PASTA WITH RICOTTA
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente. Reserve 3/4 cup pasta water; drain pasta and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium. Add onion and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Add wine and cook until almost evaporated, 4 to 6 minutes. Add mushrooms; season with salt and pepper and cook until browned, about 8 minutes. Remove skillet from heat and stir in 1 tablespoon butter.
- Add mushroom mixture, ricotta, and lemon juice to pasta; stir to combine, adding enough pasta water to create a thin sauce. Serve topped with Parmesan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 510 g, Fat 15 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 21 g
MUSHROOM RICOTTA TOAST
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the shallot and cook until translucent, about 1 minute. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, until they give off their liquid and are golden brown, about 6 minutes. Add the marjoram, garlic and some salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 1 minute more.
- Meanwhile, add the ricotta, Parmesan, lemon zest and juice and salt and pepper to taste to a food processor and process until very smooth.
- Spread the whipped ricotta on the toasted bread. Toss the arugula with salt and pepper. Arrange the mushrooms on the ricotta mixture, then top with the arugula.
MUSHROOM AND RICOTTA TORTELLINI
As a child, I was never a ravioli fan. Any stuffed pasta was just not on my radar. However, since making my own and loving the process, I can't get enough or ravioli and tortellini.
Provided by ELFoodieLife
Yield Serves 2
Number Of Ingredients 24
- Make your flour by combining the flour and eggs. You do this by putting the flour on a kitchen surface and make a well in the centre. Whisk your eggs and pour them into the centre. Knead the mixture until well combined and a lovely yellow colour.
- Finely chop your mushrooms and fry in a frying pan with oil over medium heat. Once lovely and brown, stir in the ricotta and season and leave to one side to cool.
- Now, back to the pasta. Using the pasta machine, roll out the pasta to the thinnest setting and use a round cutter to cut circles in the pasta.
- Now spoon a small amount (around 1/2tsp) of the mushroom mixture into the centre of the pasta. Pick up the pasta and use your finger to wet the edge of the pasta with egg wash. Next, fold in half and pinch the pasta together. Now for the last move. Fold the pasta in half again and pinch the two ends together.
- Place a large pan of water over a high heat and bring to the boil
- Whilst that is coming up to temperature, add the olive oil and butter to a clean frying pan over medium heat. Then add the peas and garlic and continue to cook. Add the basil towards the end.
- Gently place the tortellini into the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes. Once cooked, add to the butter sauce and coat. Serve and ENJOY!
SPINACH, MUSHROOM, AND RICOTTA FETTUCCINE
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in the fettuccine, bring back to a boil, and cook pasta over medium heat until cooked through but still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Saute mushrooms and sausage in butter until mushrooms are tender and sausage is browned and crumbly, 10 to 12 minutes. Stir spinach into mushroom mixture and cook until heated through, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir ricotta cheese into mushroom mixture until well-mixed; add lemon juice. Pour mushroom mixture over fettuccine and toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 862.1 calories, Carbohydrate 98 g, Cholesterol 92.6 mg, Fat 32.7 g, Fiber 9.4 g, Protein 49.8 g, SaturatedFat 13.2 g, Sodium 957.9 mg, Sugar 7.4 g
More about "mushroom pasta with ricotta recipes"
CREAMY MUSHROOM RICOTTA PASTA | LEXI'S CLEAN KITCHEN
4.8/5 (8)Calories 479 per servingCategory Dinner
- Cook pasta-of-choice following package directions. Reserve 3/4 cup of the pasta water before draining in a colander, then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil and butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add onions and cook, for 3-5 minutes until beginning to soften. Then, add in mushrooms and cook until all their water has been released and evaporated, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add in red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and thyme to your mushroom mixture and stir to combine.
LIDIA BASTIANICH'S EASY PASTA WITH RICOTTA & MUSHROOMS
3.2/5 (443)Category RecipesServings 6Total Time 30 mins
MUSHROOM PASTA WITH RICOTTA - LUNCH RECIPES
RICOTTA RECIPES '' PASTA
GIANT RICOTTA, MUSHROOM AND SPINACH STUFFED PASTA SHELLS
10 BEST PASTA WITH MOZZARELLA AND RICOTTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
MUSHROOMS AND PASTA RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
FETTUCCINE WITH MUSHROOM AND RICOTTA CREAM SAUCE
MUSHROOM RICOTTA PENNE PASTA RECIPE | WHAT'S COOKIN' …
MUSHROOM AND SPINACH PASTA WITH RICOTTA - BUDGET BYTES
PAPPARDELLE WITH ASPARAGUS, MUSHROOM, AND RICOTTA RECIPE
PASTA WITH HAM AND MUSHROOMS IN A CREAMY RICOTTA SAUCE
PENNE WITH RICOTTA AND MUSHROOMS - STEVEN AND CHRIS
MUSHROOM RAGU WITH SAFFRON RICOTTA | TRIED AND TRUE RECIPES
20 MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
EASY GARLIC MUSHROOM PASTA - INSPIRED TASTE
MUSHROOM RAGOUT WITH HERBED RICOTTA & PAPPARDELLE RECIPE
ONE POT, CREAMY LEEK AND MUSHROOM PASTA - URBAN FARMIE
MUSHROOM PASTA | RECIPETIN EATS
PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS AND PEAS - FOOLPROOF LIVING
CREAMY CHICKEN, MUSHROOM & RICOTTA PASTA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CREAMY MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE - SIMPLE COMFORT FOOD - SIP AND …
MUSHROOM RICOTTA PASTA BAKE - LILLIE EATS AND TELLS
PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS, RICOTTA & WALNUTS RECIPE | ABEL & COLE
STROZZAPRETI WITH MUSHROOMS AND RICOTTA RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
ONE-PAN PASTA WITH RICOTTA, ARTICHOKES & MUSHROOMS
PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS AND RICOTTA - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
RICOTTA MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPES - TUTDEMY.COM
ITALIAN RICOTTA MUSHROOM LASAGNE AL FORNO. - THE PASTA PROJECT
MUSHROOM PASTA WITH RICOTTA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CREAMY RICOTTA PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS & SPINACH - ORGANIC …
MUSHROOM AND RICOTTA STUFFED SHELLS - COOKING CURRIES
CREAMY PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
MUSHROOM RICOTTA PASTA - THERESCIPES.INFO
PASTA WITH RICOTTA AND MUSHROOMS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS AND RICOTTA - MY SARATOGA KITCHEN TABLE
PASTA WITH RICOTTA, BACON, MUSHROOM SAUCE! - TALKING MEALS
PASTA WITH MUSHROOMS, RADICCHIO AND RICOTTA - OUR ITALIAN TABLE
MUSHROOM RICOTTA RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
RICOTTA RAVIOLI WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE - ONCE UPON A PAN
RICOTTA GNOCCHI WITH MUSHROOMS RECIPE. – THE PASTA PROJECT
You'll also love