BUTTER PECAN COOKIES
When my daughter was a teen, these butter pecan cookies earned her two blue ribbons from two county fairs. Then a few years ago, her own daughter took home a blue ribbon for the same cookie. Needless to say, these mouthwatering morsels are real winners!-Martha Thefield, Cedartown, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place chopped pecans and 1 tablespoon butter in a baking pan. Bake at 325° for 5-7 minutes or until toasted and browned, stirring frequently. Set aside to cool. , In a large bowl, cream brown sugar and remaining butter until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla. Gradually add flour and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle. , Roll into 1-in. balls, then roll in toasted pecans, pressing nuts into dough. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Beat egg white until foamy. Dip pecan halves in egg white, then gently press one into each ball. , Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233 calories, Fat 18g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 208mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
NOEL PECAN LOGS
- Mix sugar, marshmallow cream, and vanilla together.
- Shape into logs and freeze.
- Melt margarine and caramel. Dip logs in caramel mix and quickly roll in pecans.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- These can be made ahead and frozen.
- To make a pretty gift, use colored plastic wrap and tie ends with ribbon.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat eggs and vanilla together in mixing bowl. Add in brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt and walnuts. Mix until well blended.
- Melt the butter in a 9-inch square pan. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until firm to the touch.
- While bars are still hot, loosen with a spatula and turn out onto wax paper, buttered side up. Dust with confectioners' sugar while warm and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 189 calories, Carbohydrate 25.4 g, Cholesterol 36.1 mg, Fat 9.1 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 105.4 mg, Sugar 21.4 g
More about "noelpecanlogs recipes"
10 BEST GARLIC SCALLOPS NOODLES RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY BUCHE DE NOEL RECIPE - CHRISTMAS LOG | SENSIBUS.COM
Servings 10Total Time 50 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
PRODUCTS - NOEL ALIMENTARIA
CARAMEL-MOLASSES PECAN LOGS
NOEL PROFESSIONAL BAKING CHOCOLATES | GOURMET FOOD WORLD
HOLIDAY PECAN LOGS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - FOOD NEWS
CONTACT - NOEL ALIMENTARIA
@NOEMILKOFFICIAL | TWITTER
SOUTHERN GREAT NORTHERN BEAN RECIPES
HOLIDAY CAKES (OTHER THAN LOGS!): 28 EASY RECIPES ...
CHRISTMAS PECAN LOGS RECIPES
CHRISTMAS PECAN LOGS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
WELCOME TO NOEL
TENDER PECAN LOGS | RECIPE | PECAN LOG, BEST CHRISTMAS ...
HOLIDAY PECAN LOGS | RECIPE | RECIPES, DESSERTS, SWEET RECIPES
CHICKEN NOEL - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
HOLIDAY PECAN LOGS | CARAMEL PECAN, RECIPES, PECAN LOG
CHRISTMAS PECAN LOGS - COOKEATSHARE
HOLIDAY PECAN LOGS | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
NOE SUMMER DINNER MENU FINAL - OMNI HOTELS
You'll also love