OATMEAL CARROT MUFFINS
For a tasty muffin for breakfast or a snack, try this recipe. They have a wonderful texture with the oats, raisins and carrots plus delicious flavor.-Jane Richter, Pompano Beach, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 muffins.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, combine oats, raisins and milk; stir well. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. Combine carrot, sugars, oil, egg whites and orange zest; stir into oat mixture. Combine dry ingredients; stir into the batter just until moistened. Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners; fill cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227 calories, Fat 6g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 184mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 7g protein.
OATMEAL CARROT MUFFINS
Another great recipe from Michael Smith. These muffins are so moist and delicious, as well as being good for you, too!
Provided by Irmgard
Categories Quick Breads
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift together the flour, oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Mix the eggs, oil, yogurt and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the carrots and then the dry ingredients.
- Spoon into 6 jumbo or 12 regular-sized muffin cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 289, Fat 11.6, SaturatedFat 2.2, Cholesterol 35, Sodium 279.4, Carbohydrate 41.5, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 19.9, Protein 5.3
CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS
A rich, moist muffin packed with whole wheat, oatmeal, raisins, carrots, pineapple, coconut, and a cream cheese surprise baked right in the center! Great for breakfast and kids love them! I vary the recipe depending what I have on hand and it always works out great. Hope you enjoy!
Provided by WestCoastMom
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Make a well in the center of the mixture, and add white sugar, brown sugar, canola oil, eggs, and vanilla. Mix just until evenly moist. Fold in the oats, coconut, raisins, carrots, and pineapple.
- In a bowl, blend the reserved pineapple juice and cream cheese. Fill each muffin cup about 1/2 full with the muffin batter, reserving about 1/3 of the batter. Spoon approximately 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture into the muffin cups. Top with remaining batter, so that each muffin cup is about 2/3 full.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 294.4 calories, Carbohydrate 37.4 g, Cholesterol 34.5 mg, Fat 15.4 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 240.4 mg, Sugar 23.4 g
CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In separate bowl, whisk together milk, egg, oil and vanilla; pour over dry ingredients. Sprinkle with carrot and walnuts (if using); stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon into 12 paper-lined or greased muffin cups.
- Bake in centre of 375F oven for about 20 minutes or until cake tester inserted in centre comes out clean. Let cool in pan on rack for 5 minutes. Transfer to racks; let cool completely.
- Apple Raisin Oatmeal Muffins: replace carrot with 1 apple, peeled and grated; replace walnuts with 1/2 cup raisins.
- Tropical Fruit Oatmeal Muffins: replace carrot with 3/4 cup mixed dried tropical fruit (chopped into 1/2 inch pieces if necessary); replace walnuts with 1/4 cup shredded coconut.
SPICED CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS
Shredded carrots, rolled oats, and plenty of warm, cozy spices make up these tender-yet-hearty muffins. They're like a hug in a muffin wrapper!
Provided by Kare for Kitchen Treaty
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease or place cupcake wrappers in a standard-size, 12-cup muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, 1 cup oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, applesauce, brown sugar, canola oil, egg, and carrots.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry and whisk just until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cups. I like to use an ice cream scoop for this - so easy! Cups should be filled just about to the top.
- Bake until muffin tops spring back when poked and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20-22 minutes
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the muffin tin.
- Serve plain or with butter (or vegan butter) if desired.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 - 3 days or freeze.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 muffin, Calories 239 kcal, Sugar 16 g, Sodium 275 mg, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Carbohydrate 37 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 4 g, Cholesterol 16 mg
QUICK AND EASY OATMEAL MUFFINS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- Whisk eggs, brown sugar, vegetable oil, and milk together in a bowl until smooth.
- Stir flour, oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into wet ingredients to form a batter. Fill the prepared muffin cups with batter.
- Bake in preheated oven until tops are golden brown and an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185.5 calories, Carbohydrate 19.9 g, Cholesterol 31.8 mg, Fat 10.6 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 124.3 mg, Sugar 8.5 g
More about "oatmeal carrot muffins recipes"
CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS | CANADIAN LIVING
BEST CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
2.5/5 (142)Servings 12
OATMEAL CARROT MUFFINS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS - BROWNIE BITES BLOG
CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS - CHIPA BY THE DOZEN
OATMEAL CARROT MUFFINS RECIPE
OATMEAL ORANGE CARROT MUFFINS WITH CRANBERRIES
OATMEAL CARROT MUFFINS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
OAT FLOUR CARROT CAKE MUFFINS - OATMEAL WITH A FORK
OATMEAL CARROT MUFFINS | CANADIAN GOODNESS
OATMEAL CARROT MUFFINS - ALBERTA MILK
HEALTHY CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS - MJ AND HUNGRYMAN
HEALTHY RECIPES - CARROT-OATMEAL MUFFINS - HOPKINS …
HEALTHY CARROT CAKE OATMEAL MUFFINS | AMY'S HEALTHY BAKING
CARROT CAKE BAKED OATMEAL - THERESCIPES.INFO
OATMEAL CARROT CAKE MUFFINS – PERFECT FOR SNACK TIME
CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE - SPLENDA®
CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE - FARMER'S WIFE RAMBLES
ZUCCHINI CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS - MY RECIPE TREASURES
HEALTHY CARROT MUFFINS RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
APPLE CARROT MUFFINS WITH OATMEAL | HEALTHY, EASY RECIPE
FLOURLESS CARROT CAKE OATMEAL MUFFINS - FLAVOR THE MOMENTS
CARROT OAT MUFFINS | SIMPLE SUNDAYS - KITCHEN CONFIDANTE®
HEALTHY ORANGE CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS | GREENS & CHOCOLATE
CARROT OATMEAL GREEK YOGURT MUFFINS | RUNNING WITH SPOONS
HEALTHY CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS – RECIPE FROM YUMMIEST FOOD …
OATMEAL CARROT CUPCAKES [VIDEO] | CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
EASY AND HEALTHY APPLE CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS - HOME & PLATE
CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE
CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS WITH WALNUTS & RAISINS – DIANNA'S EASY …
OATMEAL CARROT MUFFIN RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BEST HEALTHY CARROT MUFFINS WITH APPLESAUCE - IFOODREAL.COM
HEALTHY CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS - VIKALINKA
7 EASY, ANTI-INFLAMMATORY WAYS TO EAT CARROT CAKE FOR BREAKFAST
CARROT MUFFINS - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
OATMEAL CARROT MUFFINS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
HEALTHY BANANA CARROT MUFFINS | THE NATURAL NURTURER
OATMEAL-CARROT CAKE MUFFINS WITH (OR WITHOUT) NUTS
OATMEAL BANANA CARROT MUFFINS RECIPE | DAIRY-FREE DESSERT RECIPES
CARROT CAKE OATMEAL MUFFINS (VEGAN AND GLUTEN-FREE)
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #breads #vegetables #canadian #oven #easy #beginner-cook #vegetarian #muffins #dietary #quick-breads #carrots #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make carrot muffins?Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a muffin pan by lining with cupcake liners or lightly coating with baking spray. In the bowl of a food processor, add the carrots, both sugars, canola oil and egg, and process until just combined. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking powder.
How to make oatmeal muffins with oats?Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners In a large bowl, combine oats, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt, whisk until combined, set aside
Are carrot cake oatmeal muffins gluten free?These healthy Carrot Cake Oatmeal Muffins are hearty, filling, and happen to be vegan and gluten-free! Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Oil and flour 12 muffin tins or line with paper or silicone liners. In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, almond milk, and apple cider vinegar. Allow to soak for at least 30 minutes.
How do you make oatmeal with milk and carrots?In large bowl, pour soured milk over oats; stir to mix. Cover and let stand for 10 min. Mix together carrots, brown sugar, butter, egg and orange rind; stir into oat mixture. In separate bowl, sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda; stir in raisins.