OLIVE GARDEN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter.
- When butter is melted, add cream cheese.
- When the cream cheese is softened, add heavy cream.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan.
- Serve over hot fettucine noodles.
BETTER-THAN-OLIVE GARDEN® ALFREDO SAUCE
Whether it's chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo, the Alfredo sauce has always had my heart. This is a simple and basic recipe for Italian starters. Enjoy!
Provided by str0ngwarri0r
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Melt butter and olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add cream, garlic, and white pepper; bring to just under a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, until mixture is slightly reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Stir Parmesan cheese into cream mixture and simmer until sauce is thickened and smooth, 8 to 10 minutes. Add mozzarella cheese to sauce; cook and stir until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to serving plates. Spoon sauce over pasta.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 883.2 calories, Carbohydrate 50.8 g, Cholesterol 208.3 mg, Fat 67.9 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 20.5 g, SaturatedFat 37.7 g, Sodium 561.4 mg, Sugar 2 g
OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE
This is one of the best recipes to make your own version of Olive Garden's famous Alfredo sauce. This recipe is for a large dinner party. Please feel free to scale the recipe down for a small family. Note: Make sure you whisk in the flour early while you are melting the butter with the garlic to avoid a "floury" flavor. The flour is important to avoid a thin sauce. This sauce is very versatile. Add grilled marinated chicken for a great Chicken Alfredo. Add sautéed shrimp and scallops with Old Bay Seasoning, white wine, shrimp stock, and chopped green onions for Seafood Alfredo. Extra sauce can be frozen for later use.
Provided by Jeremiah Comer
Yield 1 gallon, 14 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- On medium heat, add butter, garlic, and flour until butter is melted. Do not brown garlic.
- Whisk in the heavy cream until hot.
- Slowly add the freshly grated cheeses into the hot cream mixture. Finally add the salt and pepper. Stir often to make sure no cheese settles at the bottom.
- Simmer until all the cheeses are melted and the sauce reaches the desired thickness. Do not let this sauce boil, or it will begin to separate and the cheeses will become grainy.
- Serve with pasta and garnish with freshly grated pecorino romano cheese (used by restaurant), if desired.
More about "olive garden alfredo sauce recipes"
OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO RECIPE | POPSUGAR FOOD
3/5 (59)Category Main Dishes, PastaAuthor Erin CullumTotal Time 20 mins
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat and add garlic. Cook until fragrant but not browned, about 1 minute.
- Add the flour and cook, stirring to combine with the butter, for another minute. Slowly add the milk and heavy cream, whisking constantly, smoothing out any lumps. Season with a teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Whisk in the cheese and simmer until thickened, stirring occasionally, about 5-10 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Remove from heat and serve the alfredo sauce with your favorite pasta, and with pan-seared chicken, if desired. Top with more grated Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley, if desired.
THE BEST COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE ...
4.8/5 (25)Calories 1385 per servingCategory Side Dish
- In a saucepan, cook garlic puree, in butter over medium heat. Add the cream once the garlic becomes fragrant.
- When the butter and cream become bubbly, add Parmesan cheese, and stir. Turn up the heat slightly and continue to stir. The sauce will thicken.
- In a large bowl combine cooked pasta and Alfredo sauce. Stir well, and serve. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
OLIVE GARDEN'S ALFREDO SAUCE - THE COZY COOK
5/5 (174)Calories 624 per servingCategory Main Course
OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE - DAMN DELICIOUS
4.9/5 (8)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 4
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE | …
5/5 (68)Total Time 20 minsServings 4Calories 710 per serving
OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE + VIDEO
Estimated Reading Time 5 minsTotal Time 33 hrs 18 mins
OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE COPYCAT RECIPE - FABULESSLY FRUGAL
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 10 minsServings 10Calories 275 per serving
OLIVE GARDEN'S CHICKEN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE | PEOPLE.COM
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE | 12 TOMATOES
4.7/5 (73)Servings 6Cuisine ItalianCategory Side
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine heavy cream, butter, and cream cheese. Bring to a simmer and continue cooking until melted and smooth. Stir frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and let simmer until thick enough to coat a spoon, 5-10 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve over hot pasta garnished with fresh parsley, if desired. Enjoy!
HOMEMADE OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE IN 3 EASY STEPS
5/5 Total Time 10 minsCategory Dressings And SauceCalories 320 per serving
- In a pan add 2 tbsp of butter and after it gets melted add minced garlic and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Now add 1 pint of heavy cream, and mix it up and bring it to simmer. And when it comes to simmering, it’s time to add our Parmesan cheese. While simmering add seasonings (salt and pepper).
- Keep stirring continuously. Now add 2 cups of grated Parmesan cheese, Add cheese in batches so that it will be easy to stir well and everything will be mixed well.
- After stirring for another one minute, we will get that perfect thickness due to that cheese. And in less than 10 minutes our Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce is ready to be served as a dipping sauce or anything as you like.
OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE • MIDGETMOMMA
4.2/5 (16)Calories 392 per servingCategory Dinner, Pasta, Sauce
- Melt butter and cream cheese in a sauce pan over medium heat. The cream cheese might look a bit strange it is going to be clumpy and curdled looking but that is how you want it! Once melted stir it until you have it as smooth as you can get it.
OLIVE GARDEN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
4.8/5 (225)Total Time 25 minsCategory EntreeCalories 767 per serving
OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE – PHILLY JAY COOKING
5/5 (7)Category Condiments
OLIVE GARDEN SHRIMP ALFREDO RECIPE
Servings 6Total Time 20 mins
10 BEST OLIVE GARDEN SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE COPY CAT RECIPE • TODAY'S BEST ...
OLIVE GARDEN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO RECIPE - CHICKEN MUSHROOM ...
OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE - ALLSARAHRECIPES.COM
OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE - RECIPE NOTES
OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE
COPYCAT OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
OLIVE GARDEN ALFREDO SAUCE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
SECRET RESTAURANT RECIPES: OLIVE GARDEN'S ALFREDO SAUCE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #sauces #main-dish #condiments-etc #eggs-dairy #pasta #easy #european #dinner-party #italian #stove-top #dietary #high-calcium #low-carb #savory-sauces #high-in-something #low-in-something #pasta-rice-and-grains #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation #served-hot
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Do you add cream cheese to Olive Garden Alfredo sauce?Add the Parmesan and garlic powder. Reduce the heat to low and let simmer for 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste, if desired. The Olive Garden doesn't add cream cheese to their sauce but it helps mimic the creaminess when making it at home.
What's the best way to make Alfredo sauce?Whether it's chicken Alfredo or fettuccine Alfredo, the Alfredo sauce has always had my heart. This is a simple and basic recipe for Italian starters. Enjoy! Melt butter and olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
Can You reheat Alfredo sauce from Olive Garden?Unlike the Alfredo Sauce from Olive Garden, this EASY alfredo sauce recipe reheats beautifully! You can pop it in the microwave (time will vary, depending on the amount you are reheating) and then just whisk it up again to incorporate all the ingredients.
How long does it take to make shrimp Alfredo at Olive Garden?Olive Garden Shrimp Alfredo combines tender bites of pasta and seafood in a rich, velvety sauce. Make it yourself right in your own kitchen! A busy day shouldn’t prevent you from enjoying a delicious home cooked meal. Not only is this shrimp Alfredo easy to throw together, but it’s ready in about 15 minutes!