ONE-PAN BALSAMIC CHICKEN & VEGGIES RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: italian salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey, red pepper flakes, chicken breast, olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh asparagus, carrot, grape tomatoes
Provided by Tasty
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a mixing bowl, mix salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey and red pepper flakes, set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken breasts on one side for 10 minutes, then turn. Add half of the dressing mixture, and cook for another 10 minutes. Chicken juices should run clear. Set chicken aside.
- Add asparagus, carrots, and tomatoes to the same skillet, season with salt and pepper, stir frequently until the veggies are tender, about 4 minutes. Plate veggies and chicken.
- Add remaining dressing mixture to skillet and reduce for about a minute, until the sauce is thickened. Dress the chicken and veggies with the sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 717 calories, Carbohydrate 37 grams, Fat 28 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 77 grams, Sugar 25 grams
BALSAMIC CHICKEN AND PASTA
A delicious combination of chicken, pasta and tomatoes that can be served warm or chilled for a great meal on a warm summer day! This recipe may look a bit complicated, but I promise you--it is not. Chicken can be cooked on the stove or on a grill. It is great for large family gatherings and does not really need to be served with anything other than a good loaf of bread for sopping up the juices. I hope your family enjoys this as much as mine has.
Provided by Katherine
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Mince garlic cloves in food processor or blender. Add 1/3 of the basil leaves to the processor, and chop until fine. Pour in 1/2 cup of olive oil, and continue to process until mixture turns light yellow with flecks of basil. Add the balsamic vinegar; process just until combined.
- Place the chicken breasts in a large zip-top storage bag along with 1 tablespoon salt, 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper, and the contents of the food processor. Squeeze air out of bag and seal. Allow chicken to marinate for 2 hours, or up to overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Brown chicken in a large skillet over large heat, about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a large baking dish, and place in the oven until cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove chicken from oven, slice into 1/4 inch strips, and return to baking dish to absorb cooking juices. Keep warm.
- While chicken is baking, bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Boil the pasta until cooked through, but still firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain well. Stir the chicken and the juices from the baking dish into the hot pasta.
- Thinly slice the remaining basil leaves, and place in a large serving bowl along with the tomatoes. Stir in 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste. Top basil and tomatoes with the hot pasta, sauce, and chicken; toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 681.6 calories, Carbohydrate 65.4 g, Cholesterol 64.6 mg, Fat 31.9 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 35.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 1266.8 mg, Sugar 7 g
ONE PAN BALSAMIC CHICKEN AND VEGGIES
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a large tray with nonstick spray (line with parchment paper if you tray isn't already nonstick or the balsamic + Italian mixture will stick to it) and set aside.
- Whisk together the balsamic vinegar and zesty Italian dressing.
- Trim the tenderloins of fat and undesired parts. Alternatively cut the breasts into small 1/4th-1/2th inch thick pieces (resemble the size of the tenders in the picture/video)
- Place 1/3 cup of the balsamic + Italian mixture in a large bag and add the chicken tenders. Coat and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
- Chop the broccoli into small pieces. Slice the baby carrots in half.
- Place broccoli + carrots on the prepared tray with the cherry tomatoes (like your tomatoes LESS roasted? Toss in after 5-10 minutes of the broccoli and carrots being cooked. Otherwise they are ultra tender!), Italian seasoning, olive oil, garlic powder, and add some seasoned salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast the veggies for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip around. Section the veggies to each side of the tray (see video) and place the chicken tenders (discard marinade) in the center. Brush 1/3 cup of the balsamic + Italian mixture over the chicken.
- Return to the oven and cook for another 7-15 minutes depending on the size of your chicken. Be careful to monitor the chicken so you don't overcook it.**The cooking time will largely vary based on the size of your chicken. See the last paragraph of text for more direction on how to cook this meal so everything is done at the same time.**
- Serve the chicken and veggies with the remaining Balsamic + Italian mixture. Top with freshly chopped parsley if desired.
- Great served over rice or quinoa!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 591 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
ONE PAN BALSAMIC CHICKEN, PASTA & VEGETABLES
One Pan Balsamic Chicken, Pasta & Vegetables is a quick nutritious dinner that comes together in under 30 minutes. Easy to make, veggie packed and so tasty!
Provided by The Clean Eating Couple
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In small pan, bring water to a boil for pasta. In a large skillet pan heat 2 tbsp olive oil.
- While water is boiling, cut chicken into 1 inch cubes. Once oil is hot, add chicken to the pan and sauté for 12-15 minutes until chicken is browned on edges and cooked through
- While the chicken is cooking, cut vegetables and herbs.
- Once the chicken has cooked, add in vegetables, herbs, spices and chicken stock. Cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 5 minutes.
- While veggies sauté, cook pasta per directions on the box.
- Uncover the pan. Add balsamic vinegar and cooked pasta to the pan. Saute uncovered for additional 3-4 minutes. Serve + enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 4 oz pasta + veggies, Calories 425 kcal, Carbohydrate 44 g, Protein 37 g, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Cholesterol 73 mg, Sodium 210 mg, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 5 g
ONE-POT BALSAMIC CHICKEN AND VEGGIES
Chicken, vegetables, and sweet potatoes are cooked in one pot and seasoned with a mustardy balsamic vinaigrette in this tasty dinner the whole family will enjoy.
Provided by Lanzzz
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Whisk balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil, honey, mustard, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Set vinaigrette aside.
- Cut sweet potato into 1/4-inch thick fries.
- Heat remaining oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add sweet potato fries and cook, turning every 5 minutes, for 20 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add chicken to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Sear until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add asparagus, broccoli, and cherry tomatoes; season with salt and pepper. Cook until asparagus and broccoli are bright green and tomatoes are slightly wilted, about 5 minutes. Move veggies to one side and add chicken and potatoes back into the pan. Pour in vinaigrette. Toss veggies and chicken slightly until chicken is cooked through and vinaigrette has thickened, about 5 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316.1 calories, Carbohydrate 15.6 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Fat 13.1 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 32.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 167.1 mg, Sugar 6.6 g
PAN-BRAISED CHICKEN WITH VEGETABLES IN BALSAMIC-CREAM SAUCE
Lovely flavors of the Mediterranean combine in this main dish recipe to serve over mashed potatoes or pasta. Onion, mushrooms, garlic, fresh tomatoes, fresh spinach, cream, and a touch of balsamic vinegar really dress up boneless, skinless chicken thighs, in about an hour.
Provided by Bibi
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Spread chicken thighs on a clean work surface. Pat dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper. Sprinkle 1/2 of the Italian seasoning all over them.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs and brown for 3 minutes per side. Remove chicken to a plate and keep warm.
- Add onions to the same skillet and stir up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onions just start to become tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until they begin to soften, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and remaining Italian seasoning. Taste and adjust salt and pepper. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth and return chicken thighs to the skillet. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until chicken juices run clear, about 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken to a cutting board and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Return chicken to the skillet and increase heat to medium. Add tomatoes and spinach. Cook and stir until tomatoes are heated through and spinach is tender, but still bright green, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 cup heavy cream and balsamic vinegar; bring to a gentle boil. Cook and stir for 3 minutes. If you prefer a creamier sauce, add more cream. Serve with shaved Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300 calories, Carbohydrate 7.1 g, Cholesterol 98.9 mg, Fat 20.6 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 21.5 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 161.3 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
More about "one pan balsamic chicken pasta vegetables recipes"
SHEET PAN BALSAMIC CHICKEN VEGGIE BAKE - THE REAL FOOD …
4.8/5 (66)Total Time 45 minsCategory One-Dish Recipe | Whole30Calories 353 per serving
SHEET PAN BALSAMIC-HERB CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES
ONE POT CREAMY CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE PASTA - RECIPE GIRL
ONE PAN BALSAMIC CHICKEN - LITTLE BROKEN
ONE PAN BALSAMIC CHICKEN AND VEGGIES - COOKING CLASSY
SHEET-PAN BALSAMIC-PARMESAN CHICKEN & VEGETABLES …
BALSAMIC CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES - BETTER HOMES
ONE-PAN BALSAMIC CHICKEN AND VEGGIES - I HEART NAPTIME
ONE PAN BALSAMIC CHICKEN RECIPE - W/ MUSHROOMS - SHOW ME THE …
CREAMY CAJUN CHICKEN PASTA - AVERIE COOKS
15+ BEST DINNER RECIPES FOR SPRING | EATINGWELL
ONE-POT CHICKEN PESTO PASTA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
TOP 49 ONE PAN CHICKEN RECIPES HEALTHY
ONE PAN CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE RECIPES TO MAKE DINNER
13 ONE-PAN CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE RECIPES THAT MAKE DINNER EASY
SHEET PAN HONEY BALSAMIC CHICKEN TENDERS AND VEGETABLES
ONE POT CHICKEN AND SPINACH PASTA - THE SEASONED MOM
TOP 40 HEALTHY ONE PAN CHICKEN RECIPES
ONE-PAN BALSAMIC CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS - DELISH
HOW TO COOK FILET MIGNON
ONE PAN BALSAMIC CHICKEN + VEGGIES - CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
LEMON PASTA WITH BROWN BUTTER, ALMONDS AND ARUGULA
30 MINUTE ONE POT BALSAMIC CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES
You'll also love