This is a very rich peanut butter cookie that I invented years ago. At the time I was interested in building up a whole mental catalog of great recipes to use in a pinch. In order to help me remember recipes, I created easy ratios of ingredients. Hence, this recipe with all of the ingredients in ones or twos!
Provided by Kevin Ryan
Categories Peanut Butter Cookies
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cream the shortening, peanut butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla together. Blend for 3 minutes. Add in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift the baking soda, flour and salt together. Add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture and mix to combine. Stir in the chopped nuts. Cover and chill dough for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pinch off 1 inch balls of the dough and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Press tops with floured fork tines. Bake at 350 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden but the center is still soft. Allow to cool for 2 minutes on the sheet then remove to a rack to continue cooling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386.3 calories, Carbohydrate 38.3 g, Cholesterol 20.7 mg, Fat 23.8 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 7.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.2 g, Sodium 347.7 mg, Sugar 24.8 g
ONE DOUGH, TWO COOKIES
- Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Cream together the brown sugar, butter and granulated sugar in a stand mixer, scraping the bowl once while mixing. Add the eggs 1 at a time, mixing, then add the vanilla. Add the flour mixture in increments, mixing gently after each addition. Scrape the bowl once and mix again. Divide the dough in half. Fold the chocolate chips and pecans into half the dough and the cherries and lime zest into the other half.
- Spoon each portion of dough onto a long piece of plastic wrap. Carefully roll the dough inside the wrap, pressing gently to get it to form into a firm cylinder. Use immediately or freeze until ready to bake.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice off as many cookies as you'd like and lay the slices on a baking sheet. (The thicker the slices, the farther apart the cookies need to be. They bake up flat.) Bake the cookies until nice and golden brown, about 10 minutes. Cool on a rack and serve.
More about "onesy twosy cookies recipes"
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
PAYDIRT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
OYAKO DONBURI RECIPE REVIEW BY ANONYMOUS – REDCIPES
ONESY TWOSY | AUTOMATION WORLD
ONESIE-TWOSIE - IDIOMS BY THE FREE DICTIONARY
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES RECIPE - HEALTHY MEAL PREP
STARLIGHT MINT SURPRISE COOKIES | RECIPESTY
NO ONESY-TWOSY FOR NEC | ZDNET
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES | RECIPESTY
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES - PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE RECIPES
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES BEST DISHES
MOST POPULAR MENU ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES ~ BEST FAMILY RECIPES
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES THE BEST RECIPES - BLAND MORR RECIPES
WORLD BEST PEANUT FOOD RECIPES: ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES
ONESY, TWOSY, I LOVE YOUSY - YOUTUBE
ONESY-TWOSY - TRANSLATION INTO ENGLISH - EXAMPLES ITALIAN | REVERSO …
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES - YUM TASTE
WORLD BEST EUROPEAN COOKING RECIPES : ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES (RECIPE)
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES SO TASTY - RECIPES FOR DINNER
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES | RECIPE | CURRY RECIPES, CURRIED SAUSAGES, …
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES - REVIEW BY CHOPPYCHICK - ALLRECIPES.COM
ONESY TWOSY : RADIO FREE CROCKETT : FREE DOWNLOAD, BORROW, AND ...
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES | COOKING SELF
ONE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE FOR TWO - BAKING MISCHIEF
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES RECIPE - TEXTCOOK
ONESY-TWOSY FONTS | MYFONTS
FRINKFOOD - ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES
ONESY-TWOSY | ENGLISH TO SPANISH | FINANCE (GENERAL)
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES | RECIPE | COOKIES, RECIPES, PEANUT BUTTER
CAULIFLOWER RECIPE: WINTER MINESTRA BY IVPLAY – REDCIPES
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES RECIPE
JHB INTERNATIONAL INC ONESY TWOSY 3SY NOVELTY BUTTONS ONE EACH …
ONESY, TWOSY, I LOVE YOUSY — TINY TIM | LAST.FM
ONESY, TWOSY, I LOVE YOUSY - SONG DOWNLOAD FROM ALWAYS, TINY …
ALBUMS - ONESY, TWOSY, I LOVE YOUSY — TINY TIM | LAST.FM
ONESY-TWOSY COOKIES | RECIPE | CHICKEN NUGGET RECIPES, CHICKEN …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make brownies with baking soda and baking soda?Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl and set aside. Cream together the brown sugar, butter and granulated sugar in a stand mixer, scraping the bowl once while mixing.
How long to bake cookies in the oven?Slice off as many cookies as you'd like and lay the slices on a baking sheet. (The thicker the slices, the farther apart the cookies need to be. They bake up flat.) Bake the cookies until nice and golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Is there such a thing as a onesie-twosie?Much of this technology, however, is still at the " onesie-twosie " level; i.e., there are some devices out there, much research proceeds on some esoteric projects, but there is not much in the way of product. Idioms browser ? Full browser ?