BEST EVER EASY LASAGNA
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix, ricotta, 1 cup parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, and basil until well blended and creamy.
- Layer sauce on bottom of lasagna pan, 3 noodles, thin layer of ricotta mix (approx. 3 tablespoons per noodle), mozzarella, and sauce.
- Repeat layers till last 3 noodles.
- Top last noodles with remaining sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- For fresh noodles, cook 25 minutes, remove foil and cook 15 more, cool for 10.
- For no boil noodles, cook for about 1 hour, remove foil, cook till browned (5-10 minutes) cool for 10.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 396.1, Fat 19.5, SaturatedFat 10.4, Cholesterol 80.5, Sodium 1082.5, Carbohydrate 32.4, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 10.8, Protein 22.3
OUR PERFECTLY EASY LASAGNA
After trying several different recipes for lasagna, and combining the best of the best, I think I found the best combination yet. I will admit that this is not for the faint of heart; this is a very hearty dish. *At the suggestion of a fellow Zaarian, use regular lasagna noodles (not the no boil type).
Provided by CindiJ
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large skillet brown the sausage and ground round; drain well.
- Add 1-1/2 jars spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, water, garlic, oregano, basil, parsley & 1/2 teaspoons black pepper.
- Stir to mix well; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- In large bowl combine ricotta cheese, 4 cups mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, eggs, remaining black pepper, and spinach. Mix well.
- In 10x11x3 lasagna pan, cover bottom with approximately 1 cup meat sauce.
- Place 4 uncooked lasagna noodles over sauce;cover with an additional 1 cup sauce.
- Spread 1/2 of the cheese mixture over the sauce.
- Place the 6 slices of Provolone over cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers of noodles, sauce, cheese, noodles and remaining sauce (including remaining jar).
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove foil; top with remaining 2 cups cheese.
- Bake for additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 20 to 30 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 774.5, Fat 49.7, SaturatedFat 24.8, Cholesterol 195.2, Sodium 1479, Carbohydrate 32.9, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 9.3, Protein 47.9
EASY HOMEMADE LASAGNA RECIPE
This Easy Homemade Lasagna is so simple to throw together, but tastes like you have been busy in the kitchen all day.
Provided by Elyse Ellis
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir Italian sausage until brown.
- Add onions and mushrooms; saute until onions are clear.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, and heat through.
- In a medium size bowl, combine cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, and eggs.
- Spread a thin layer of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- Layer with 1/2 of the uncooked lasagna noodles, 1/2 of cheese mixture, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 of meat sauce. Continue layering until all ingredients are used, reserving 1/2 cup mozzarella.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Uncover, and top with remaining half cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let stand 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 707 kcal, Carbohydrate 55 g, Protein 39 g, Fat 37 g, SaturatedFat 17 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 147 mg, Sodium 1499 mg, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 9 g, ServingSize 1 serving
Our Test Kitchen created tasty, cheesy homemade lasagna that couldn't be easier. This recipe even calls for no-cook noodles. Anyone can make this!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and egg; set aside. Spread 1/3 cup sauce in an 8x4-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Top with one noodle. Spread 1/3 cup sauce to edges of noodle. Top with a third of reserved cheese mixture and 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodle and sauce., Cover and bake at 400° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "our perfectly easy lasagna recipes"
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST LASAGNA | ALLRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Start With the Right Ingredients. All-beef is not best. Many people use ground beef in their spaghetti sauce, but here in lasagna, pork (or sausage) is your friend; a beef-and-pork combo is particularly flavorful.
- Assemble With Care. Invest in a proper lasagna pan, one that is at least 3 inches deep, so you won't have that top layer bubble over the side and into the bottom of your oven.
- Cook and Rest. Cover with foil before baking (usually at 375 degrees F for an hour), then remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes so that the cheese on top becomes a delicious golden brown.
- Know Where to Draw the Line. Please, don't bother with fresh pasta. It's a lot of additional work with no obvious payoff, since fresh pasta sheets baked into all these layers can sometimes turn out too mushy.
- Start With a Great Recipe. There's a reason that John Chandler's recipe for World's Best Lasagna has 18,000+ ratings and 13,000+ reviews: It's delicious.
HOMEMADE EASY LASAGNA RECIPE - PICKY PALATE
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory Dinner, Main CourseCalories 309 per serving
- To prepare the lasagna meat, place the ground beef and ground sausage into a large pot over medium heat. Season with salt, pepper and Italian Seasoning, cooking until meat is browned. Drain and transfer meat to a large mixing bowl and stir in 1 jar of pasta sauce. Add 1/2 cup water to pasta jar, shake and add to meat sauce. Set aside meat sauce while you prepare the Ricotta mixture.
- To prepare the Ricotta cheese mixture, place both containers of Ricotta into a large mixing bowl. Add the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and Italian Seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Use two 9 x 13 inch baking pans or one large lasagna pan. Pour one jar of pasta sauce evenly into bottom of lasagna pans. Place lasagna noodles in a single layer over bottom of pan(s). Place a few tablespoons of Ricotta Cheese over each lasagna noodle, spread evenly. Top with a few tablespoons of meat sauce and a large handful of shredded cheese (about 1 cup) over top. Sprinkle with a couple tablespoons of fresh grated Parmesan Cheese. Repeat same steps for 2 more layers. For the final layer top with lasagna noodles then cover tops completely with last jar of pasta sauce and the rest of the shredded cheese. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and bake for 45-60 minutes, until noodles are tender, cheese slightly browned on top.
LASAGNA - GIMME SOME OVEN
THE BEST HOMEMADE LASAGNA RECIPE - BAKER BY NATURE
PIONEER WOMAN EASY LASAGNA / GET RECIPE DIRECTIONS
EASY CLASSIC LASAGNA RECIPE | PREGO® PASTA SAUCES
BEST LASAGNA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE LASAGNA FROM SCRATCH
CHEESY AND EASY LASAGNA WITH MEAT SAUCE | ALL THINGS MAMMA
EASIEST LASAGNA EVER - DAMN DELICIOUS
OUR PERFECTLY EASY LASAGNA | EASY LASAGNA, RECIPES, EASY LASAGNA …
EASY LAZY DAY LASAGNA - MOM ON TIMEOUT
ABSOLUTE BEST EVER LASAGNA RECIPE - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
THE EASIEST LASAGNA RECIPE EVER - COOKING CLASSY
5 SECRET TRICKS TO MAKING THE BEST LASAGNA EVER - TASTE OF …
26 LASAGNA RECIPES YOUR FAMILY WILL LOVE - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE -THE BEST LASAGNA RECIPE SIMPLE TO …
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE - VALENTINA'S CORNER
EASY ONE POT LASAGNA - DAMN DELICIOUS
IMPRESSIVE LASAGNA DINNERS | RECIPES - TASTY
FAMILY-FAVORITE LASAGNA RECIPE (+VIDEO) | LIL' LUNA
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE - BAKING MISCHIEF
OUR 15 BEST LASAGNA RECIPES OF ALL TIME | ALLRECIPES
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE - MAKE HOMEMADE LASAGNA IN 25 MIN!
THE BEST LASAGNA RECIPE - EASY CLASSIC DINNER W/ HOMEMADE …
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE - PERFECT FREEZER MEAL! - THE EXPLORING FAMILY
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE - THE COZY COOK
EASY CLASSIC LASAGNA - THE DIARY OF A REAL HOUSEWIFE
EASY NO FUSS LASAGNA - INSPIRED TASTE
PERFECT LASAGNA RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
HOW TO MAKE LASAGNA (REALLY EASY RECIPE, WITH BEEF & CHEESE)
SUPER EASY ONE POT LASAGNA RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
LITERALLY THE *BEST* LASAGNA RECIPE - LAUREN'S LATEST
EASY CHEESY LAZY LASAGNA RECIPE (4 INGREDIENTS) - CHEERFUL COOK
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE | THE WORLD'S BEST HOMEMADE LASAGNA
LASAGNA RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
OUR PERFECTLY EASY LASAGNA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE | BERLY'S KITCHEN
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE - CREME DE LA CRUMB
CLASSIC LASAGNA - A FAMILY FEAST®
EASY LASAGNA RECIPE (NO NEED TO BOIL THE NOODLES!)
CLASSIC LASAGNA RECIPE - I WASH YOU DRY
EASY PEASY CLASSIC LASAGNA RECIPE » 100 DAYS OF REAL FOOD
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #pasta #lasagna #dietary #one-dish-meal #low-carb #low-in-something #pasta-rice-and-grains #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love