SIMPLE OVEN-BAKED SALMON
With a few simple ingredients, cook some of the best salmon! Pairs great with baked Brussels sprouts.
Provided by The Recipe Collector
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Evenly season salmon fillets with salt, pepper, and dill. Drizzle lemon juice evenly over fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes. Cut each fillet into 2 pieces and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 126.6 calories, Carbohydrate 1.3 g, Cholesterol 48.3 mg, Fat 3.8 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 20.7 g, SaturatedFat 0.9 g, Sodium 1214.3 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
Get dinner on the table in just 20 minutes with a recipe for Oven-Baked Salmon from Food Network, and serve it with a Toasted Almond Parsley Salad.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle. Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes. Serve with the Toasted Almond Parsley Salad and squash, if desired.
- Mince the shallot and add to a small bowl. Pour the vinegar over the shallots and add a pinch of salt. Let sit for 30 minutes.
- Roughly chop the capers, parsley and almonds and add to the shallots. Add the olive oil, tasting as you go. Mix again and adjust the seasonings.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brush a rimmed baking sheet with butter. Brush salmon with butter and season with salt and pepper. Place salmon on prepared baking sheet, skin-side up. Transfer baking sheet to oven and roast until a metal skewer can be easily inserted into fish and, when left in for 5 seconds, feels just warm when touched to your lip, 6 to 8 minutes. Remove fish from skillet and serve immediately.
I often make this very moist and flavorful oven-baked salmon for company because I can have it ready in less than half an hour. This baked salmon with lemon is well complemented by rice or a green vegetable and a tossed salad. -Emily Chaney, Penobscot, Maine
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Pat salmon dry. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Brush with butter. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salmon. , Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209 calories, Fat 13g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 64mg cholesterol, Sodium 78mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
OVEN BAKED SALMON
This lovely baked salmon never lasts too long in our household. My DH absolutely loves salmon and I have cooked it many ways over the years for him. This recipe is one of his favorites cooked in the oven with dried parsley, olive oil and lemon juice.
Provided by SueVM
Categories Very Low Carbs
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Run salmon under cold water and pat dry with paper towels, set aside.
- In a large oven-proof baking dish add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and place the salmon in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the fish with the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add in this order. The lemon juice, black pepper, kosher salt, dried parsley and place the lemon slices on top of the salmon.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45minutes or until cooked through and tender.
- Serve with long grained rice and steamed asparagus.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 401.5, Fat 27.8, SaturatedFat 4.2, Cholesterol 78.2, Sodium 566.1, Carbohydrate 1.9, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.5, Protein 35.1
After work, I want a fast meal. Roasted salmon is super tender and has a delicate sweetness. It's also an easy wowza for weekend company. -Jeanne Ambrose, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place a large cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet in a cold oven. Preheat oven to 450°. Meanwhile, brush salmon with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper., Carefully remove skillet from oven. Place fish, skin side down, in skillet. Return to oven; bake uncovered, until salmon flakes easily and a thermometer reads 125°, 14-18 minutes. Cut salmon into 4 equal portions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295 calories, Fat 19g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 85mg cholesterol, Sodium 380mg sodium, Carbohydrate 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
FAIL PROOF OVEN BAKED SALMON
I found this recipe on Pinterest, and thought it needed to be shared here. I searched, and haven't seen anything like it. Since finding this recipe, this is the ONLY way I will make my salmon indoors from now on.
Provided by Becky in Wisconsin
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 2 , 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- DO NOT PRE-HEAT YOUR OVEN. This is the trick.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray. Or line pan with tin foil.
- Place Salmon fillet skin side down on pan.
- Drizzle with Olive Oil, and season with the salt, pepper, and dill weed. All seasonings are to your liking.
- Place salmon in a cold oven, set oven to 400 degrees F; bake salmon 25 minutes.
- You should have perfectly cooked salmon.
- For Tartar Sauce:.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Chill until ready to use.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 267, Fat 11.9, SaturatedFat 2, Cholesterol 77, Sodium 279.6, Carbohydrate 5.5, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.9, Protein 32.9
Get all the goodness of omega-3 with easy baked salmon for lunch or supper. It's super versatile and makes a great partner for salads, veggies and pasta
Provided by Lulu Grimes
Categories Dinner, Fish Course, Lunch, Supper
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Brush each salmon fillet with the oil or butter and season well.
- Put the salmon fillets in an ovenproof dish. Cover if you prefer your salmon to be tender, or leave uncovered if you want the flesh to roast slightly.
- Roast for 10-15 mins (or about 4 mins per 1cm thickness) until just opaque and easily flaked with a fork. Serve with a sprinkling of chopped herbs, lemon slices and steamed long-stem broccoli, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 354 calories, Fat 23 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 0.2 grams sugar, Fiber 0.4 grams fiber, Protein 35 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
BEST DAMN OVEN BAKED SALMON
- Preheat oven to 450°(F)
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place salmon filets on pan, skin-side down, and brush with melted butter. (Melt the butter in a small dish in the microwave for about 30 seconds).
- Generously add all the seasoning to the salmon.
- Bake at 450°(F) for 12-16 minutes, or until internal temperature in thickest part of salmon registers 145°(F) on an instant read thermometer.
- Serve with lemon slices and fresh dill as garnish.
More about "oven baked salmon recipes"
BEST BAKED SALMON RECIPE - HOW TO BAKE SALMON IN THE …
5/5 (116)Calories 596 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray.
20 BEST BAKED SALMON RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
OVEN BAKED SALMON (3 EASY RECIPES) « CLEAN & DELICIOUS
OVEN BAKED SALMON RECIPE WITH PARMESAN CRUST - A …
OVEN BAKED SALMON RECIPE - SAVORY NOTHINGS
THE BEST OVEN BAKED SALMON (SO EASY) - MOMSDISH
BAKED SALMON IN FOIL | EASY, HEALTHY RECIPE
BAKED SALMON - GIMME SOME OVEN
HOW TO BAKE SALMON IN THE OVEN - KITCHN
BAKED SALMON RECIPE: HOW TO COOK SALMON PERFECTLY
BAKED SALMON WITH GARLIC AND DIJON - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
OVEN BAKED SALMON - IMMACULATE BITES
FLAKY OVEN BAKED SALMON RECIPE - THE DELICIOUS SPOON
EASY BAKED SALMON RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
PERFECTLY BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON AND DILL - INSPIRED TASTE
BAKED GARLIC BUTTER SALMON - THE ROASTED ROOT
OVEN BAKED SALMON RECIPE - EASY, HEALTHY W/ LEMON & GARLIC
OVEN-BAKED SALMON - CHEF LOLA'S KITCHEN
OVEN BAKED BLACKENED SALMON RECIPE - WONKYWONDERFUL
BAKED SALMON RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BEST BAKED SALMON RECIPE - HOW TO BAKE SALMON IN THE OVEN
PERFECT OVEN-BAKED SALMON - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
EASY OVEN BAKED SALMON RECIPE - HEALTHY DINNER RECIPE
OVEN BAKED SALMON (QUICK + EASY!) - A PINCH OF HEALTHY
BAKED SALMON RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
8 MINUTE BAKED SALMON (SUPER EASY RECIPE!) - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
EASY OVEN BAKED SALMON RECIPE - JUST 3 INGREDIENTS!
CRISPY OVEN BAKED SALMON RECIPE - PATABOOK COOKING
BAKED SALMON - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
EASY BAKED SALMON - JO COOKS
HEALTHY BAKED SALMON RECIPE WITH 11 MAGIC HERBS & SPICES
BAKED SALMON WITH MAYO (15 MINUTES!) | WHOLESOME YUM
PERFECT OVEN BAKED SALMON - LAUGHING SPATULA
7 EASY OVEN-BAKED SALMON RECIPES - DAILY DIY LIFE
OVEN BAKED SALMON WITH LEMON CREAM SAUCE
BEST BAKED SALMON - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
OVEN-BAKED SALMON IN A GLASS BAKING PAN - RECIPE | TASTYCRAZE.COM
GARLIC LIME OVEN BAKED SALMON RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
BEST BAKED LEMON GARLIC SALMON | THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #very-low-carbs #main-dish #seafood #salmon #fish #dietary #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #saltwater-fish
You'll also love