- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together the panko, parsley, lemon zest, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Drizzle with the olive oil and stir until the crumbs are evenly coated. Set aside.
- Place the salmon fillets, skin side down, on a board. Generously brush the top of the fillets with mustard and then sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Press the panko mixture thickly on top of the mustard on each salmon fillet. The mustard will help the panko adhere.
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet or large heavy, ovenproof pan. When the oil is very hot, add the salmon fillets, skin side down, and sear for 3 to 4 minutes, without turning, to brown the skin.
- Transfer the pan to the hot oven for 5 to 7 minutes until the salmon is almost cooked and the panko is browned. Remove from the oven, cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve the salmon hot or at room temperature with lemon wedges.
PANKO PARMESAN SALMON
Of all the recipes I make, this one is my husband's favorite for salmon. It's made with panko, or Japanese bread crumbs, which are very light and crunchy, mixed with Parmesan cheese. It's baked in the oven until the panko is nice and toasted.
Provided by Dianne
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Place salmon fillets into the baking pan and sprinkle evenly with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine panko, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a bowl. Sprinkle mixture evenly over the salmon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is lightly browned and salmon flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212 calories, Carbohydrate 10.4 g, Cholesterol 53.1 mg, Fat 9.1 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 24.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 232.7 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: skinless salmon, asparagus, olive oil, salt, pepper, egg, panko breadcrumbs, grated parmesan cheese, fresh parsley, salt
Provided by Robin Broadfoot
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the parmesan crust ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg. Dredge the salmon in the egg, then parmesan.
- Lay the salmon on a baking sheet. Lay asparagus beside the salmon. Drizzle with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 901 calories, Carbohydrate 28 grams, Fat 61 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 57 grams, Sugar 4 grams
LEMON PANKO CRUSTED SALMON
I love serving this salmon with a side of glazed baby carrots and garlic feta mashed potatoes. It's a quick, yet healthy meal that will satisfy your hunger.
Provided by thedailygourmet
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, lemon pepper, thyme, parsley, granulated garlic, and lemon zest in a bowl. Arrange salmon on the prepared baking sheet and brush with melted butter. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture evenly over salmon fillets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.9 calories, Carbohydrate 14.7 g, Cholesterol 73.2 mg, Fat 18.1 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 22.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 348.3 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
Panko is a Japanese type of bread crumb that is light and crunchy, popular because it doesn't get soggy. The panko holds in the salmon's moisture while roasting, so the salmon doesn't get dry, but rather is perfectly moist, flakey, and seasoned. Recipe courtesy of chef Evie Lieb.
Provided by AniSarit
Categories High Protein
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (convection or regular). Set the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet skin side down. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey mustard and 1 teaspoon of the thyme. In another small bowl, mix the panko with the remaining 1 teaspoon of thyme, 4 teaspoons of olive oil, parsley, and paprika. Add salt and pepper (a light sprinkle).
- Using a small spoon, spread the mustard mixture on the salmon; top with the bread crumb mixture.
- Roast the salmon for 12-14 minutes (test at 10) or until it is almost completely firm to the touch and flakes when poked with a fork. Serve at once.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 228.1, Fat 9.1, SaturatedFat 1.5, Cholesterol 51.6, Sodium 218, Carbohydrate 10.3, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 1.7, Protein 24.7
SAVORY PANKO-CRUSTED SALMON
My hubby is always pleased when he comes home to discover these crispy gems are "what's for dinner". These salmon filets turn out moist and tender with a crispy, savory panko coating. Yum!
Provided by MarthaStewartWanabe
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Into a shallow, wide bowl, place panko, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Stir until thoroughly combined.
- In another shallow bowl, whisk egg. Then whisk in milk, salt and pepper.
- Lightly coat a medium-sized baking pan with cooking spray.
- Dredge fish in egg mixture, gently shake off excess liquid and drop into panko mixture. Pat mixture onto all sides of the fish and gently place onto baking pan, handling carefully as not to loose the coating.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly, serve and enjoy!
More about "panko parmesan salmon recipes"
PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON FILET RECIPE - NO. 2 PENCIL
BEST BAKED PARMESAN SALMON RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE BAKED …
BAREFOOT CONTESSA | PANKO-CRUSTED SALMON | RECIPES
25 MINUTE BAKED LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SALMON WITH …
CRUNCHY GARLIC LEMON PEPPER BAKED SALMON RECIPE - LITTLE SPICE JAR
BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON WITH LEMON CREAM SAUCE
10 BEST PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON RECIPES | YUMMLY
PANKO CRUSTED SALMON - SIMPLY HOME COOKED
5/5 (28)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 603 per serving
- Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Then transfer the fish to a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil.
- In a separate bowl, combine panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, dried dill, and melted butter.
EASY PANKO CRUSTED SALMON - THE TOASTY KITCHEN
CRISPY GARLIC PARMESAN SALMON RECIPE (+ VIDEO) - CAFE …
CRISPY BAKED COD WITH PANKO RECIPE - CUCINABYELENA
PANKO PARMESAN SALMON | RECIPESTY
PANKO PARMESAN SALMON - BAKED SALMON RECIPES
PANKO CRUMBED SALMON RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PANKO PARMESAN SALMON : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
PANKO PARMESAN SALMON RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
OVEN BAKED PANKO AND PARMESAN ENCRUSTED COD - A PEACHY PLATE
PANKO PARMESAN SALMON - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SALMON LOAF - (THE EASIEST BUDGET-FRIENDLY RECIPE!)
PARMESAN & PANKO SALMON – HELLO, DELICIOUS
BAKED PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON - COOKING CLASSY
PARMESAN SALMON RECIPE: READY IN 25 MIN, CRUNCHY & JUICY
RECIPE: BAKED PARMESAN & PANKO-CRUSTED SALMON WITH SQUASH
PANKO CRUSTED SALMON RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SIMPLE PARMESAN- AND PANKO-CRUSTED SALMON! - PARADE
PANKO CRUSTED HONEY MUSTARD SALMON - COOKING CLASSY
PECAN PANKO CRUSTED SALMON - CHEFJAR
PANKO CRUSTED SALMON (20 MINUTES!) - JOYOUS APRON
BAKED SALMON WITH A PESTO AND PANKO CRUST (OVEN OR AIR FRY)
PANKO CRUSTED SALMON: A DELICIOUS AND CRUNCHY FISH DELICACY!
A PANKO RECIPE YOU'LL LOVE - DELICIOUS JAPANESE SALMON BOWL
PANKO AND PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON | HEINEN'S GROCERY STORE
20 PANKO RECIPES FOR TASTY BREADCRUMB DINNERS - INSANELY GOOD
SALMON WITH PANKO PARMESAN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PARMESAN HERB CRUSTED SALMON - THE SEASONED SKILLET
PANKO BAKED PANKO SALMON RECIPE - 5 INGREDIENTS! (VIDEO)
BAKED SALMON PANKO PARMESAN RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPE: PANKO-CRUSTED SALMON WITH DILL & LEMON - KITCHN
PANKO CRUSTED MISO SALMON RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PANKO PARMESAN SALMON - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
PARMESAN CRUSTED SALMON RECIPE - THE DINNER BITE
PANKO PARMESAN SALMON - MASTERCOOK
Panko and Parmesan Crusted Salmon22K views-03:09
Baked Parmesan Crusted Salmon23K views-01:15
Panko Crusted Air Fried Salmon12K views-02:57
Parmesan-Crusted Salmon with Potatoes & Green Beans | Classic Recipes981 views-00:48
Panko Crusted Salmon Recipe | Baked Salmon Recipe | Borrowed Delights - Episode 161.1K views-02:04
Parmesan Crusted Salmon | Under 30 Minutes Meals545 views-04:55
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook salmon fillets in oven with panko?Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Place salmon fillets into the baking pan and sprinkle evenly with lemon juice. Combine panko, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a bowl. Bake in the preheated oven until topping is lightly browned and salmon flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
How to cook salmon in the oven with Parmesan cheese?Season with salt and pepper. Combine panko, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder in a bowl. Sprinkle mixture evenly over the salmon. Bake in the preheated oven until topping is lightly browned and salmon flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
How do you make panko-crusted salmon with dill and lemon?Panko-Crusted Salmon with Dill and Lemon. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, minced dill, lemon zest, and salt. Spoon the mayonnaise mixture over the salmon, using the back of the spoon to spread it evenly and coat the surface of the salmon. Sprinkle the panko crumbs generously over top. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes,...
What is salmon Panko bread made of?It's made with panko, or Japanese bread crumbs, which are very light and crunchy, mixed with Parmesan cheese. It's baked in the oven until the panko is nice and toasted. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking pan. Place salmon fillets into the baking pan and sprinkle evenly with lemon juice.