PAPRIKA BEEF STROGANOFF
Everyone looks forward to this wonderful meal! I can let it simmer while I do other things and it fills my home with a delightful aroma. Definitely a family favorite.-Lara Taylor, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook beef in 1 tablespoon oil until no longer pink; drain and set aside. , In the same skillet, saute onion and green pepper in remaining oil for 1 minute. Stir in mushrooms; cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Stir in 1 cup broth, tomato sauce, sherry or additional broth, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, paprika, bay leaf, thyme and pepper. Return beef to the pan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 40-50 minutes or until meat is tender. , Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, combine flour and remaining broth until smooth; gradually stir into beef mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Discard bay leaf. Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream until blended. Drain noodles; serve with stroganoff.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 414 calories, Fat 10g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 74mg cholesterol, Sodium 360mg sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 36g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF WITH PAPRIKA
- Brown stewing beef in water, in skillet.
- Stir in onion soup mix, mushroom soup, garlic Worhestershire and salt and pepper.
- Let cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, stirring often.
- Prepare egg noodles while mixture is cooking.
- Add sour cream to mixture and spoon onto individual servings of egg noodles.
- Sprinkle with Paprika and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 891.3, Fat 70.6, SaturatedFat 32.5, Cholesterol 198.6, Sodium 1486.6, Carbohydrate 16.3, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 3.5, Protein 46.7
BEEF STROGANOFF II
- Brown the beef strips in a large skillet over medium high heat and drain excess fat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir in the flour, salt, paprika and ground black pepper.
- Add the soup, reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for 15 minutes. Then add the sour cream, stirring well.
- Prepare egg noodles according to package directions. Serve beef mixture over the egg noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 606 calories, Carbohydrate 58.6 g, Cholesterol 129.9 mg, Fat 24.5 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 35.2 g, SaturatedFat 8.5 g, Sodium 1062.6 mg, Sugar 8.2 g
ELEGANT BEEF STROGANOFF
This recipe is easy to make and makes an elegant-looking meal that anyone would be proud to offer to guests. This is one of the favorite dinners for my family. It can be easily increased to serve more people with a little increase in prep time.
Provided by judy2304
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Mix steak and red wine together in a bowl; set aside to marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Combine flour, salt, paprika, and black pepper together in a resealable plastic bag. Remove steak from marinade, reserving red wine for later use; add steak to flour mixture and shake to coat.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir steak, onion, and garlic until steak is browned and onion is softened and translucent, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Stir mushrooms, beef broth, water, reserved red wine marinade, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, and mustard into steak mixture until well mixed; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover skillet, and simmer until steak is very tender, about 1 hour.
- Stir cream cheese and sour cream into steak mixture; cook and stir until warmed, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve over cooked noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 469.7 calories, Carbohydrate 24.5 g, Cholesterol 120.9 mg, Fat 25.2 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 32.6 g, SaturatedFat 13.1 g, Sodium 959.5 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
PAPRIKA CHICKEN STROGANOFF
Stroganoff is such a comfort food. While traditionally a beef dish, it can easily be adapted for other proteins, and it is just as delicious. With this creamy chicken stroganoff, I get to enjoy all the lovely sauciness with the benefits of the lighter white meat. -Leo Lo, Norfolk, Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain., Meanwhile, toss chicken with paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat. In batches, saute chicken until browned, 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan., In same pan, saute mushrooms in butter until lightly browned, 4-5 minutes. Add onion; cook and stir until softened, 3-4 minutes. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute., Add wine, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add stock, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, until liquid is reduced by half, 10-12 minutes. Stir in chicken; cook, uncovered, over medium-low until chicken is no longer pink, 3-5 minutes., Stir in creme fraiche, parsley and the remaining salt and pepper; remove from heat. Stir in noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 505 calories, Fat 24g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 133mg cholesterol, Sodium 874mg sodium, Carbohydrate 35g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 33g protein.
SMOKED PAPRIKA CHICKEN STROGANOFF (GORDON RAMSAY)
We saw this on the F Word and I knew immediately I needed to try it. This is a very tasty chicken meal that is served with spatzle instead of noodles. It wasn't the taste I was expecting (I was expecting it to be more like stroganoff) but it was still very good. The taste of the smoked paprika is what makes this dish, which is different from "normal" paprika (also known as sweet paprika).
Provided by Twiggyann
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Make the Spatzle (ingredients for the spatzle start with the 150 g of flour):.
- Mix the salt, nutmeg and flour together.
- Beat the egg and the egg yolk together and mix with the flour mixture to make a paste.
- Mix the milk and water together and slowly add to the flour mixture to make a thick batter.
- Put a colander with large holes over a pan of boiling water. Pour about 1/2 the batter into the colander and press it through the colander into the water with a spatula.
- Allow the spatzle to simmer for about 2 minutes then remove from the water with a slotted spoon and set aside to cool
- Repeat with the other half of the batter.
- When the chicken has finished cooking (see below), melt some butter in a separate frying pan, add the spatzle, salt, pepper, and a little olive oil. Fry the spatzle til crispy (or to taste).
- Make the chicken:.
- Sprinkle the 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika over the thinly sliced chicken breasts.
- Drizzle a pan with olive oil and when hot, fry the chicken for 2 or 3 minutes or until about 3/4 cooked and golden.
- Remove chicken to a platter and set aside.
- Put about 1 tbsp of olive oil in the same pan and saute the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add bell peppers and mushrooms and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Put about 1/4 cup of wine in the pan to deglaze it. Add about 1/2 cup of chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the sour cream and mix well.
- Add the chicken and juices from the chicken back to the pan and bring back to a boil. Add the rest of the chicken broth if it starts to dry out.
- Finally toss in the sugar snap peas and garnish with a handful of chopped flat leaf parsley.
More about "paprika beef stroganoff recipes"
PAPRIKA BEEF STROGANOFF - WITH A BLAST
Reviews 2Category Main CourseServings 6Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Heat half the Oil in a large skillet or wok – brown the Beef over high heat until done to your preference – season to taste with Salt and Pepper – remove from skillet/wok and keep aside
- Add the remaining Oil to the skillet/wok – saute the Onion and Garlic until soft – add the Mushrooms and stir-fry until the Mushrooms are just tender
- Sprinkle over the Paprika and fry another 2 minutes – add the canned Tomatoes, Sugar and Beef Stock – lower heat and simmer 10 minutes or until the liquid has reduced by half
PAPRIKASH BEEF STROGANOFF - JUST LIKE OMA
PAPRIKA BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Servings 8Total Time 1 hr 10 minsCategory DinnerCalories 414 per serving
BEEF STROGANOFF ONIONS MUSHROOMS - RECIPES - PAGE 12 | COOKS.COM
BEEF STROGANOFF - A RUSSIAN CLASSIC - MUMMY IS COOKING
HOW TO COOK THE PERFECT BEEF STROGANOFF
20 BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPES - HOME STRATOSPHERE
CLASSIC BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - SPAR
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - BBC FOOD
10 BEST BEEF STROGANOFF HUNGARIAN RECIPES | YUMMLY
GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
BEEF STROGANOFF PAPRIKA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BEEF STROGANOFF - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
EASY BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER BEEF RECIPES
CREAMY BEEF STROGANOFF WITH PAPRIKA RECIPE | FOOD TO LOVE
THE ULTIMATE BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
RECIPE: BEEF STROGANOFF WITH ONION AND PAPRIKA STEP BY STEP WITH ...
PAPRIKA CHICKEN STROGANOFF RECIPE | MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
10 BEST BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPES | YUMMLY
STROGANOFF RECIPES - BBC FOOD
PAPRIKA BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
PAPRIKA BEEF STROGANOFF | RECIPE | BEEF STROGANOFF, STROGANOFF, …
CREAMY BEEF STROGANOFF WITH PAPRIKA (AND A BIT OF HISTORY)
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - TOM KERRIDGE
THE BEST BEEF STROGANOFF - ANDREW ZIMMERN
BEEF STROGANOFF PAPRIKA - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
TRADITIONAL BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE PAPRIKA – …
BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE | AUSTRALIAN WOMEN'S WEEKLY FOOD
PAPRIKA, BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEEF STROGANOFF | A JULIE GOODWIN BEEF RECIPE - FAVOURITES
CLASSIC BEEF STROGANOFF - OLIVIA'S CUISINE
CLASSIC BEEF STROGANOFF WITH RICE RECIPE - THEDAILYBEEFRECIPES.COM
PAPRIKA BEEF STROGANOFF
BEST BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE (FLAMBé) - LINGER
GROUND BEEF STROGANOFF (ONE PAN DINNER) - STRIPED SPATULA
JULIE GOODWIN'S BEEF STROGANOFF | THE COOK UP | JULIE GOODWIN
BAVETTE BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
CLASSIC BEEF STROGANOFF RECIPE TENDER BEEF IN A CREAMY SAUCE
CREAMY BEEF AND MUSHROOM STROGANOFF - CAFE DELITES
BEEF STROGANOFF – JULIA PACHECO
You'll also love