SHRIMP PASTA WITH CREAMY CHIPOTLE SAUCE RECIPE - (4.1/5)
Provided by Storie
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Boil the pasta in a large sauce pan until al dente, according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside. Heat the oil in a Dutch oven or large frying pan on medium heat and, stirring occasionally, sauté the onions for 2 minutes or until wilted. Stir in the garlic, bell peppers, tomatoes, and cumin. Sauté for an additional 2 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium-low and stir in the chipotles, shrimps, lemon juice, and half-and-half (or cream or evaporated milk). Simmer until the shrimps are just cooked through, approximately 3 to 5 minutes, depending on the size of shrimps used. Stir in the cilantro. Taste and correct the seasoning by adding salt, pepper, and, if needed, additional chipotle to suit your taste. Return the pasta to the sauce pan in which it was cooked, sprinkle with the grated cheese (if used), and pour the shrimp sauce over it. Toss until well blended and transfer to a serving dish. Serves 4 as a main course.
PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND CREAMY CHIPOTLE SAUCE
Plump shrimp are cooked with aromatic fennel, sweet fresh corn, smoky chipotles in adobo, and a splash of cream for good measure in this flavor-packed pasta dinner.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Serves 4 to 6
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until slightly less than al dente, about 2 minutes less than package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water, then drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large straight-sided skillet over medium-high. Add fennel, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until it begins to soften, about 3 minutes. Add corn and chipotles with sauce and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Add shrimp; cook until just beginning to curl but not completely cooked, about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add pasta, reserved pasta water, and cream. Cook, stirring and shaking pan until pasta and shrimp are cooked through and a creamy sauce forms, 1 to 2 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper and serve, garnished with fennel fronds.
- In saute pan over high heat, add olive oil and hot links. Sear links until browned. Add the shrimp and cook until pink. Lower heat to medium. Then add cream, chipotle sauce, salt and pepper. Add cooked pasta and the cheese. Toss to combine.
- Serve in pasta bowl and garnish with diced tomato, scallions, and more grated Parmesan.
- Combine all ingredients in blender, puree, cover and refrigerate.
CHIPOTLE CREAM SHRIMP
- Put the flour in a shallow bowl. Add 3 tablespoons of the cilantro, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper and toss to combine. Add the shrimp and toss to coat.
- Melt the butter in a large heavy saute pan over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and saute until golden brown and just cooked through, 5 minutes. Transfer the shrimp to a plate. Add the wine to the same pan and boil until slightly thickened, 2 minutes. Add the cream, chipotle chiles, Worcestershire sauce and garlic to the pan and boil until slightly reduced, 2 minutes. Return the shrimp to the pan and toss to coat with the chipotle sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the remaining tablespoon cilantro and serve with white or brown rice.
Variety is the spice of life, so spice things up with Shrimp-Chipotle Alfredo. Shrimp-Chipotle Alfredo is a new way to enjoy one of your favorite dishes.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 Tbsp. butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir 3 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining ingredients, including remaining butter, to skillet; cook on low heat 5 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly with whisk. Stir in shrimp.
- Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add shrimp mixture; mix lightly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 500, Fat 22 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 195 mg, Sodium 530 mg, Carbohydrate 44 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 4 g, Protein 30 g
CREAMY SHRIMP PASTA
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- While spaghetti is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic until soft, but not brown, about 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook until opaque, about 3 minutes. Add wine, reduce heat, and pour in cream. Simmer until sauce starts to thicken, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in basil and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain spaghetti and spoon creamy shrimp on top. Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 780 calories, Carbohydrate 86.3 g, Cholesterol 298.6 mg, Fat 28.7 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 39.7 g, SaturatedFat 15 g, Sodium 336.4 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
CREAMY CHIPOTLE PASTA WITH SAUSAGE
After one taste of this rich, spicy sauce, it'll be on your short list for those nights when you need a quick belly warmer. -Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Remove and keep warm., Saute mushrooms and red pepper in oil in the same pan until tender. Stir in the brown sugar, chipotle pepper, chili powder, salt and marjoram; cook 1 minute longer., Add cream, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until slightly thickened. Reduce heat., Add 1 cup cheese; cook and stir until melted. Stir in sausage and peas; heat through. Serve with spaghetti. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 464 calories, Fat 37g fat (20g saturated fat), Cholesterol 121mg cholesterol, Sodium 887mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 19g protein.
CHIPOTLE SHRIMP OR SCALLOP SCAMPI WITH FETTUCCINE
This is a restaurant-quality dish that takes little time to prepare and can be made using either shrimps or scallops or 1 pound of both! You can use spaghetti in place of the fettuccine if desired. You can also increase the amount of shrimp or scallops. Serve this with garlic bread, recipe#105726 or #152138...sooooooo good!
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 3-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Saute the chopped chipotle peppers, shallots (if using) and garlic in oil for about 2 minutes.
- Add in uncooked shrimp; cook stirring constantly for about 3 minutes or until the shrimp is pink; remove the mixture to a bowl, cover to keep warm and set aside.
- To the skillet add in the wine, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce; cook for 4 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Return the shrimp mixture back to the skillet, then add in butter and lemon juice; cook for about 2 minutes or until heated through and combined.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Place the cooked fettuccine in a large serving platter or dish; Place the shrimp mixture on top of the pasta; toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1334.6, Fat 56.4, SaturatedFat 24.1, Cholesterol 669.8, Sodium 813.2, Carbohydrate 116.9, Fiber 5.3, Sugar 4.1, Protein 84.2
More about "pasta with shrimp and creamy chipotle sauce recipes"
CHIPOTLE SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CREAMY CHIPOTLE SHRIMP PASTA — OLE RICO
Cuisine MexicanCategory Mexican RecipesServings 4Total Time 30 mins
20 EASY CHICKEN AND SHRIMP RECIPES - TOP RECIPES
CREAMY ITALIAN SHRIMP SAUCE – ANGUS & OINK
CHIPOTLE CREAM SAUCE PASTA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
ONE-PAN CREAMY PASTA WITH SHRIMP & VEGETABLES RECIPE
SHRIMP AND CHICKEN CAJUN PASTA - BOWL ME OVER
CREAMY CHIPOTLE SHRIMP - MUST LOVE GARLIC
CHIPOTLE SHRIMP IN PARMESAN CREAM SAUCE
CREAMY CHIPOTLE PASTA WITH SHRIMP & SAUSAGE RECIPE - GRAZE MY …
BAKED CREAM CHEESE PASTA WITH SHRIMP - EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
SPICY CHICKEN CHIPOTLE CREAM SAUCE PASTA RECIPE
CREAMY CHIPOTLE SHRIMP - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
GARLIC MOJO CHIPOTLE SHRIMP AND PASTA RECIPE - RACHAEL …
CREAMY CHIPOTLE PASTA RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
FETTUCCINE WITH SHRIMP IN A CREAMY CHIPOTLE SAUCE, EASY AND …
CREAMY PESTO SHRIMP ALFREDO - CAFE DELITES
CREAMY CHIPOTLE PASTA - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
16 QUICK AND EASY SHRIMP AND PASTA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
15 SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES YOU CAN SERVE ANY NIGHT OF THE WEEK
10 BEST CREAMY SAUCE FOR SHRIMP PASTA RECIPES - YUMMLY
PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND CREAMY CHIPOTLE SAUCE RECIPE
CREAMY SHRIMP PASTA WITH CORN AND SUN-DRIED TOMATOES
SHRIMP PASTA WITH CREAMY CHIPOTLE SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHICKEN PASTA WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM SAUCE - GET ON MY PLATE
PASTA WITH CHIPOTLE SHRIMP | CAMARONEROS.INFO
CHIPOTLE PASTA WITH SHRIMP RECIPE - META4BOOK.XYZ
CREAMY SHRIMP PASTA - CAFE DELITES
SPICY CHICKEN CHIPOTLE PASTA (COPYCAT) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
PASTA WITH CHIPOTLE SHRIMP - ALLMEXRECIPES
CREAMY GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
CREAMY SHRIMP PASTA RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
CREAMY PARMESAN GARLIC SHRIMP PASTA | THE RECIPE CRITIC
SHRIMP WITH CREAMY ORANGE-CHIPOTLE SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CREAMY CHIPOTLE SAUCE FOR PASTA - RECIPESCHOICE
SHRIMP WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
WHAT TO MAKE WITH BERTOLLI VODKA SAUCE - SAUCEPROCLUB.COM
10 BEST PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND CREAM SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
7 GROWN-UP RECIPES FOR PASTA SHELLS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Chipotle pasta sauce?Heat a pan on medium heat. Add chipotle pasta sauce and let it sizzle for 15 seconds. Now add cream and 1/4 cup pasta water and let it cook for 30 sec more or until warms through. 5. Mix well and switch off the heat.
How do you cook creamy Chipotle shrimp?Creamy chipotle shrimp is a one-pan easy shrimp recipe that's bursting with zesty flavor! This might just be the tastiest weeknight meal to enjoy. Watch the video above! Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a saute pan on medium heat. Add the shrimp and saute for 3-4 minutes, or until the shrimp are cooked through and opaque.
Can you use chipotle peppers in adobo sauce for shrimp?Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce are what we will use to make this recipe. We will only be using the adobo sauce from the can of chipotle pepper however if you want more of a kick, feel free to use some of the actual pepper. Cook up your pasta first. The shrimp cooks so quickly you want to make sure to have everything else ready to plate.
What is the best way to cook shrimp?In a large skillet , heat olive oil and sauté shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side or until fully cooked (do not overcook your shrimp or they will be rubbery) In a large skillet , on medium high heat melt butter then sauté the garlic for 1-2 minutes Add the red and green bell peppers and sauté for another 2-3 minutes