PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES
An original recipe from my good friend Vicki! She isn't very computer literate so asked me to post this. I made this for Christmas and it was a hit! Can be prepared the day before which makes it very handy for busy holidays!
Provided by GOLDIE6175
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat vegetable oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Place the roast in the pan, and brown on all sides.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and pour in the chili sauce, water, and vinegar. Season with chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder and white sugar. Simmer over medium-low heat for 3 hours, or until meat is fork tender. Remove beef, and refrigerate overnight. Reserve sauce, and refrigerate.
- Slice or shred beef, and place in a large pot on the stove with the sauce. Heat through, and serve alone, or on your favorite sandwich buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 424.2 calories, Carbohydrate 6.9 g, Cholesterol 109.1 mg, Fat 31.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 26.5 g, SaturatedFat 12.5 g, Sodium 412.4 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
HOT ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together the mayo, mustard, poppy seeds, grated onion, horseradish mayo and Worcestershire. Taste the dressing and adjust the ingredients however you wish.
- To assemble, spread the dressing on the top and bottom buns. On the bottom bun, lay on some provolone, roast beef and American cheese, and place the top bun on top. Repeat with the next sandwich.
- Wrap each sandwich in a foil square, and either bake right away or keep in the fridge. To bake right away, put them on a baking sheet in the oven until the buns are slightly crusty and the cheese is melted, 15 to 20 minutes. Great for a crowd!
HOT BEEF SANDWICHES AU JUS
This recipe is from a Betty Crocker slow cooker cookbook. It's absolutely the best hot beef sandwich I have ever tasted. I've been making it since 2002 and my friends and family just love it!
Provided by marcella79
Yield 16 sandwiches
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place beef in 3 1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker. Mix dry soup mix and remaining ingredients except buns; pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Slice or shred beef. Serve on hoagie buns. If desired, skim fat from meat juices. Serve sandwiches with individual portions of meat juices for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 425.1, Fat 17.1, SaturatedFat 6, Cholesterol 71.5, Sodium 744.1, Carbohydrate 33.4, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 2, Protein 30.7
SLOW-COOKER HOT BEEF SANDWICHES AU JUS
- Place beef roast in 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker. In medium bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except buns; mix well. Pour over roast.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove beef from slow cooker; place on cutting board or large plate. Slice beef with knife or shred with 2 forks; place in buns. If desired, skim fat from juices in slow cooker. Serve sandwiches with individual portions of juices for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310, Carbohydrate 21 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 28 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Sandwich, Sodium 640 mg, Sugar 2 g
HOT BEEF SANDWICH
It's an open-faced sandwich served in diners. Very kid friendly and warm comfort food made with leftover pot roast and mashed potatoes. Cooked in microwave.
Provided by Dienia B.
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- On plate put mashed potatoes.
- Put slices of bread beside the potato.
- Put slices of pot roast on bread.
- Pour gravy on top of everything
- Cook in microwave 3 minutes or until hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430.8, Fat 8.3, SaturatedFat 3.7, Cholesterol 11.2, Sodium 2194.5, Carbohydrate 73.4, Fiber 5.3, Sugar 5.8, Protein 16.6
HOT ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES
These sandwiches always make a big hit. The cooking in our area of western Pennsylvania represents a "melting pot" of Italian, Polish and Pennsylvania Dutch (German), so there's a variety of good foods to choose from.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 20 sandwiches.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Brown roast on all sides. Add remaining ingredients except rolls; cover and simmer until the roast is tender, about 3-1/2 to 4 hours. Add additional water, if necessary, to keep roast simmering in broth. , Remove meat from broth and reserve broth. Let the meat stand 20 minutes. Trim any fat and thinly slice meat. When ready to serve, reheat sliced beef in broth. Serve on rolls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 129 calories, Fat 5g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 49mg cholesterol, Sodium 126mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 18g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "pdq hot beef sandwiches recipes"
PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES | RECIPE | HOT BEEF SANDWICHES, BEEF, …
MEAT AND POULTRY -- PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES
HOT BEEF SANDWICHES RECIPES - SLOW COOKER HOT ROAST BEEF …
FRINKFOOD - PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES
BEST HOT BEEF SANDWICH RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
RECIPES/PDQ-HOT-BEEF-SANDWICHES.JSON AT MASTER · …
PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES YOU HAVE TO TRY - RECIPE NUMBER ONE
PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES - PLAIN.RECIPES
PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 BEST CROCK POT HOT BEEF SANDWICHES RECIPES - YUMMLY
HOT ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES - THE PIONEER WOMAN
SLOW COOKER HOT ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES
HOT ROAST BEEF SANDWICH - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES | SANDWICH RECIPES 123
PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES - BEEF - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES | RECIPESTY
HOT ROAST BEEF SANDWICHES - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
HOT BEEF SANDWICH RECIPE OVEN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
TOP 45 BEST HOT BEEF SANDWICH RECIPES
24 DELICIOUS HOT SANDWICH RECIPES - BAKING MISCHIEF
HOT BEEF SANDWICH RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 BEST DELI ROAST BEEF SANDWICH RECIPES | YUMMLY
PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES | RECIPE | RECIPES, BEEF SANDWICH, BEEF ...
EASY RECIPES | PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES
PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES | RECIPE | HOT BEEF SANDWICHES, BEEF …
HOT BEEF SANDWICHES - THE COOKING MOM
PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES - USSCIENCEEDUCATION.COM
WORLD BEST GARLIC COOKING RECIPES : PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES
LOOSEMEAT SANDWICHES II - BEEF
HOT BEEF RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS.COM
PDQ | MENU | CHICKEN TENDERS, SANDWICHES & SALADS
PDQ HOT BEEF SANDWICHES - MASTERCOOK
ROTISSERIE BEEF ROAST RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | ROAST BEEF …
HOT BEEF SANDWICHES RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
You'll also love