PEACH-ALMOND UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield one 9-inch cake
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter a 9-inch-round cake pan. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon water and cook, stirring occasionally, until smooth and deep golden brown, 8 to 11 minutes. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and tilt to coat the bottom. Arrange the peach wedges snugly in the bottom of the pan in a single layer, cutting to fit if needed.
- Combine the flour, almonds, baking powder and salt in a food processor and pulse until the almonds are finely ground.
- Beat the remaining 7 tablespoons butter and 3/4 cup sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla and almond extracts. Beat in the flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with the milk and beginning and ending with the flour mixture; beat in each addition until just incorporated.
- Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan and bake until golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Transfer to a rack and let cool 30 minutes. Invert onto a plate and let cool completely. Serve with ice cream.
PEACH-ALMOND COFFEE CAKE
Here's a peach-almond coffee cake that can be made ready in 40 minutes. This crunchy delight can be served at breakfast or as a snack!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 375°. Spray round pan, 8x1 1/2 inches, with cooking spray. Mix milk, egg, oil and almond extract in large bowl until smooth. Stir in Bisquick and sugar until Bisquick is moistened (batter will be lumpy). Spread batter in pan.
- Mix peaches and yogurt; spoon onto batter. Swirl lightly with knife. Sprinkle with brown sugar and almonds.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in cake near center comes out clean. Serve warm or cool. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 33 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 290 mg
PEACH POUND CAKE
Our state grows excellent peaches, and this is one recipe I'm quick to pull out when they are in season. It's a tender, moist cake that receives rave reviews wherever I take it. -Betty Jean Gosnell, Inman, South Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in extracts. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to the batter alternately with sour cream, beating well after each addition. Fold in the peaches., Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 60-70 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337 calories, Fat 15g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 115mg cholesterol, Sodium 200mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (27g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Trace two 8-inch circles on each of two 12-by-16-inch pieces of parchment paper with a pencil. Place each piece, pencil marks down, on a baking sheet.
- In the bowl of a food processor, finely grind almonds and all but 1 tablespoon of sugar, about 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat egg whites and salt until soft peaks form, about 1 minute. Add remaining tablespoon of sugar, and beat for 30 seconds.
- Fold 2 egg whites into almonds and sugar until well combined. Fold in remaining 4 egg whites until just incorporated.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the 4 traced circles. With an icing or rubber spatula, spread mixture to edge of circles. Bake until lightly browned and a cake tester comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes, switching baking sheets from top to bottom oven shelves twice while baking for even browning. Remove from oven, and transfer cakes, still on the parchment, to wire racks for 3 minutes. Peel off parchment, and return cakes to wire racks to cool completely.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine mascarpone, heavy cream, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat, beginning at low speed and increasing to medium high, until mixture is thick and fluffy, about 1 1/2 minutes. This cream can be prepared up to 4 hours in advance and refrigerated until you're ready to assemble the cake.
- Place one cake layer right side up on a serving plate. Brush lightly with peach schnapps, and spoon a quarter of the mascarpone cream on top. Spread to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Spread a third of the peach puree (reserved when making caramel peach sauce) to cover the cream. Repeat twice, assembling 2 more layers. Place the last cake layer on top, and press down gently so mascarpone cream and peach puree flow to the edges. Brush the top with the remaining peach schnapps, and spread remaining mascarpone cream over the top. Insert 4 or 5 cake testers into the cake, and lay plastic wrap on top to cover cake without touching it. Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the plastic wrap and cake testers. Lift peach pieces out of the sauce, and arrange on top of the cake. Serve remaining sauce on the side, or spoon over cake slices.
PEACH ALMOND CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In mixing bowl, blend flour, 3/4 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, yogurt, melted butter, and almond extract until smooth.
- Stir into dry ingredients to make smooth, thick batter.
- Spoon batter into greased 9-inch springform pan or other round cake pan.
- Arrange peach slices on top in circular fashion.
- In small bowl, combine almond slices, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over peaches.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 45 to 50 minutes or until done.
- NOTE:. This recipe also works well using 1/2 sugar and 1/2 Splenda.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284.2, Fat 9.2, SaturatedFat 4.4, Cholesterol 69, Sodium 289.9, Carbohydrate 45.5, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 26.4, Protein 5.9
More about "peach almond cake recipes"
PEACH-AND-PLUM ALMOND CAKE - CAKE RECIPES
3/5 Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCuisine American, FrenchCalories 243 per serving See details »
ALMOND PEACH CAKE RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
Reviews 40Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 6-8 See details »
PEACH UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE | CHATELAINE
3.5/5 (167)Category RecipesServings 10Total Time 1 hr See details »
PEACH ALMOND CAKE - NORDIC WARE
4/5 (2)Total Time 1 hrServings 9-16 See details »
BUTTERMILK PEACH-ALMOND CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4.5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsServings 8Calories 417 per serving
- Place rack in middle of oven and preheat to 375°F. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with foil, allowing a 3-inch overhang on 2 sides. Butter foil and pan.
- In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon. In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter with 1 cup sugar until light, about 3 minutes. Scrape down bowl with a spatula and mix in ground almonds and almond extract. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Reduce mixer speed to low. Add flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour. Mix until just combined.
VEGAN MANGO PEACH ALMOND LOAF CAKE MADE WITH DAIRY - FREE ...
5/5 (10)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 5 mins See details »
PEACH AND GROUND ALMOND GLUTEN FREE CAKE - RAMONA'S CUISINE
Ratings 10Category Coffee Cake, Coffee Time, DessertCuisine World CuisineTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
- And the 170 ml oil little by little drizzling you all in while the mixer is working. The batter will get nice and fluffy.
PEACH ALMOND OLIVE OIL CAKE - A BAKING JOURNEY
4/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine FrenchTotal Time 50 mins
- In the bowl with the Egg Yolks, add the Soy Milk, Olive Oil and Vanilla Extract. Whisk well until all combined.
PEACH ALMOND CAKE - MON PETIT FOUR®
4.4/5 (106)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 256 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch cake pan (and, optionally, line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper, otherwise just grease very well).
- In another bowl, use a rubber spatula to cream the butter and sugar together until mixed well. Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well until incorporated. Add the vanilla and grated lemon zest; stir to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir with your spatula until they’re all blended together. Add the sour cream and stir until it’s fully incorporated.
PEACH RASPBERRY ALMOND CAKE - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 385 per serving
- Line a 7x11-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside. (Alternately, you could use a 9x9-inch baking pan. As cake will be a bit thinner, expect baking time to be a bit less, so adjust accordingly.)
- On the stovetop, melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Add the sugar, vanilla and eggs and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in the flour, ground almonds and salt.
PEACH CAKE RECIPE WITH BUTTERMILK - SHE LOVES BISCOTTI
Ratings 2Calories 233 per servingCategory Dessert
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift or whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Set aside.
DAIRY FREE PEACH ALMOND CAKE - SIMPLY WHISKED
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer *affiliate link at medium speed, cream butter or shortening with sugar until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
VEGAN PEACH-ALMOND UPSIDE-DOWN CAKE RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
Category Desserts, Cake RecipesTotal Time 1 hr 45 mins
- Preheat oven to 425°F with racks in middle and lower third positions. Line bottom of an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper. Grease parchment paper and sides of pan with butter. Sprinkle bottom of prepared pan with 3 tablespoons sugar. Line bottom of pan with overlapping peach slices in alternating rows. Sprinkle peaches with 1 tablespoon sugar. Set aside.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl; set aside. Beat butter and remaining 2/3 cup sugar with a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. With mixer running on low speed, add almond meal and vanilla, beating until just combined, about 1 minute. Add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture, beating on low speed until fully combined after each addition. Spoon batter over peaches, and smooth top using a spatula.
- Bake on lower rack in preheated oven 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F, and immediately transfer cake to middle rack. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Transfer cake to a wire rack, and let cool in pan 20 minutes. Invert cake onto a platter, and let cool completely, about 30 minutes. Slice cake, and serve with vegan whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.
PEACH-ALMOND SPONGE CAKE RECIPE - CHATELAINE.COM
3/5 (116)Category RecipesServings 12Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
PEACH ALMOND CAKE - BAKE FROM SCRATCH
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
RECIPE FOR PEACH ALMOND CAKE - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
Reviews 61Estimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
LIGHT PEACH CAKE WITH ALMOND FLOUR - SWEET SAVORY AND STEPH
5/5 (12)Category Dessert, SnackServings 8Calories 246 per serving See details »
PEACH AND ALMOND CAKE - RECIPES - SUR LE PLATSUR LE PLAT
Total Time 1 hr See details »
PEACH AND ALMOND POUND CAKE – CAN'T STAY OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Cuisine SouthernCategory Cakes And CheesecakesServings 16 See details »
PEACH ALMOND CAKE - LIDIA
See details »
PEACH ALMOND CAKE - GLUTEN FREE - MARISA'S ITALIAN KITCHEN
See details »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #healthy #desserts #cakes #dietary
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How long do you bake a peach almond cake?Arrange peach slices on top in circular fashion. In small bowl, combine almond slices, 2 tablespoons sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over peaches. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 45 to 50 minutes or until done. NOTE:.
How to make peach almond cake with yogurt?In a small bowl ,coat chopped almonds , mango, peach cubes with flour and keep aside. Using a balloon whisk attachment on a handheld mixer or stand mixer cream sugar and Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative together for 30 seconds in a large bowl.
How to make peach almond upside down cake?Spoon batter over peaches, and smooth top using a spatula. Bake on lower rack in preheated oven 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F, and immediately transfer cake to middle rack. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
How do you make a peach pound cake?Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to the batter alternately with sour cream, beating well after each addition. Fold in the peaches. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.