PEACH COBBLER UPSIDE-DOWN POUND CAKE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®).
- Combine peaches, water, white sugar, brown sugar, butter, vodka, cinnamon, vanilla extract, almond extract, and nutmeg in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook down until filling has a cobbler-like texture, about 25 minutes.
- Mix brown sugar and butter for topping together in a bowl and spread evenly in the prepared cake pan. Combine sliced peaches and cinnamon and arrange neatly on top of brown sugar and butter mixture.
- Combine eggs, butter, buttermilk, sour cream, shortening, almond extract, and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix very well.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, and baking powder in another bowl. Mix into wet ingredients until combined. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared cake pan. Pour filling on top; pour remaining cake batter on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Continue baking until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Invert onto a cake plate and let cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 746.1 calories, Carbohydrate 95.3 g, Cholesterol 153.6 mg, Fat 38.3 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 6.5 g, SaturatedFat 20.5 g, Sodium 278.5 mg, Sugar 73.6 g
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE
This summertime-centric pound cake was inspired by peach cobbler with a little coffee cake streusel thrown in. Serve it in slices topped with more fresh peaches and a dollop of brown sugar-whipped cream for a quintessential taste of the season.
Provided by Eddie Jackson
Yield 10 to 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 25
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- For the streusel topping: Whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl until smooth and combined. Stir in the flour until completed moistened and clumping into pea-size pieces. Cover with plastic wrap or a kitchen towel and set aside.
- For the pound cake: Line a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with parchment, leaving a 2-inch overhang on the longer sides. Spray generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat the butter and granulated sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, until combined, then beat in the vanilla.
- Whisk together the cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and 1 1/2 cups of the flour in a separate large bowl until combined. With the mixer on medium low, add the flour mixture to the butter mixture in three batches, alternating with the buttermilk; beat until just combined.
- Toss the diced peaches with the remaining 2 tablespoons flour in a small bowl, then gently fold into the batter until evenly distributed throughout.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle evenly with the streusel topping. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly, about 15 minutes. Run a small offset spatula around the edge of the loaf pan, then use the parchment paper overhang to lift the cake out of the pan and onto the wire rack. Let cool completely.
- For the macerated peaches: Toss the sliced peaches with the brown sugar, lemon zest and vanilla in a large bowl until combined. Set aside until the peaches are softened and starting to release their juices, about 30 minutes.
- For the whipped cream: Beat the heavy cream, sour cream and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form, about 2 minutes. Cover and keep cold in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Cut the pound cake into 1-inch-thick slices using a serrated knife. Top with some of the macerated peaches and a dollop of whipped cream.
More about "peach cobbler pound cake recipes"
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
4.5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 50 minsCategory CakesCalories 702 per serving
- In a large bowl, add butter and beat until creamy. Add the sugar to the butter and continue to beat until light and fluffy. One at a time, beat in the eggs until well combined. Add in yogurt and vanilla and beat until all the ingredients are incorporated and the mixture is smooth.
- Fold in half of the flour and mix until combined, then fold in the other half of the flour. Mix until batter has no lumps. Gently fold in the cubes of cream cheese into the batter.
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 57 minsCategory DessertCalories 438 per serving
- If using frozen peaches, chop the peaches into a 1/2" dice and set them aside in a colander over a bowl to drain. If using fresh peaches, peel, dice, and set aside.
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 300°F. Generously grease a 12-cup bundt pan with butter and dust with flour. Knock out any of the excess flour and set aside until ready to use.
THE BEST PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE RECIPE (WITH CREAM ...
Category Cake RecipesCalories 686 per serving
EASY PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE RECIPE : HOW TO MAKE IT...
Servings 8Total Time 2 hrsCategory Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert, Dessert
EASY PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE - HILDA'S KITCHEN BLOG
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 626 per serving
HOW TO MAKE PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE - DIY JOY
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE - COOKING ON THE WEEKENDS
5/5 (3)Category DessertCuisine AmericanCalories 386 per serving
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE - IMMACULATE BITES BAKING
4/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 213 per serving
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE | FAVESOUTHERNRECIPES.COM
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE - RECIPES 4 ALL DAYS
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE - RECIPES-HOMEMADE
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
Total Time 3 hrs 35 mins
- Prepare the Topping: Stir together flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a small bowl. Add butter. Pinch and smear mixture between your fingers until butter is evenly incorporated and mixture starts to clump together. Cover and chill until ready to use (up to 24 hours).
- Prepare the Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat together sugar and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on medium until light and creamy, 4 to 6 minutes. With mixer on medium, add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until incorporated after each addition.
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. Add flour mixture to butter mixture in 3 additions, alternating with sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat at low speed just until combined after each addition. Stir in vanilla until just combined. Fold peaches into batter until evenly combined. Spoon batter into a greased (with butter) and floured 9 1/2 x 5 1/2 -inch loaf pan. Smooth top with small offset spatula. Sprinkle evenly with chilled Topping.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, tenting with foil after 50 minutes if needed to prevent excess browning. Cool in pan on a wire rack 15 minutes. Remove loaf from pan, and cool completely on a wire rack, about 2 hours.
BEST PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE (SOFT CAKE + STREUSEL ...
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 45 minsCategory Breakfast, Dessert, SnackCalories 303 per serving
HEAVENLY FRESH PEACH POUND CAKE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
EASY PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE - WHERE IS MY SPOON
PEACH POUND CAKE RECIPE WITH SOUR CREAM - VIEW RECIPE ...
20 DESSERT RECIPES THAT ALWAYS WORK | ALLRECIPES
PEACH POUND CAKE RECIPE USING CAKE MIX - PIONEER WOMAN XMAS
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE – RECIPES IDEAS
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE – ALL RECIPES GUIDE
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE RECIPE | FAMILY RECIPES - POSH IN ...
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE! – TASTY RECIPES
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE RECIPE
PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE RECIPE - THE BUTTER PECANS
ORIGINAL RECIPES: PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to make a peach pound cake?A delicious Peach Cobbler Pound Cake that's dense, buttery, and so flavorful. Whisk orange juice, rum, and cornstarch together in a measuring cup and transfer to a saucepan. Add brown sugar, peaches, and vanilla. Bring to a boil, then simmer over medium heat until sauce is thickened and the peaches are tender]
How do you fill a peach cobbler with Peaches?Cook down until filling has a cobbler-like texture, about 25 minutes. Mix brown sugar and butter for topping together in a bowl and spread evenly in the prepared cake pan. Combine sliced peaches and cinnamon and arrange neatly on top of brown sugar and butter mixture.
How do you bake a peach cake with cream cheese?Using a slotted spoon, add all of the peaches to the bottom of a prepared bundt pan, leaving the extra juices behind. Then dollop in half the cake batter over the peaches. Pour in the cream cheese mixture in the center.
What is the best way to bake a pound cake?For the pound cake: Line a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with parchment, leaving a 2-inch overhang on the longer sides. Spray generously with nonstick cooking spray. Beat the butter and granulated sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.