CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PIE
Ree Drummond's Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe from Food Network is a crowd-pleaser for any occasion.
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- For the crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Crush the cookies until they're fine crumbs. Pour the melted butter over the top and stir with a fork to combine. Press into a pie pan and bake until set, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- For the filling: Beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese until smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add in the thawed whipped topping and beat until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- Pour the filling into the crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
CLASSIC PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together in a bowl; beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; stir into butter mixture. Put dough in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern. Bake in a preheated 375 degrees F oven for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 251.7 calories, Carbohydrate 29.7 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 13.6 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 209.4 mg, Sugar 18.2 g
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE STARS
- Dip measuring cup omto mix and level off;allow to come to room temperature.
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large blow,combine mix,peanut butter,vanilla and egg at low speed until well mixed and dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 F for 10-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Immediately place 1 chocolate star in center of each cookie,pressing down lightly.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 23.4, Fat 1.9, SaturatedFat 0.4, Cholesterol 5.9, Sodium 18.4, Carbohydrate 0.7, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.4, Protein 1.1
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BARS IV
- In a medium bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and melted butter. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Melt chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring occasionally. Spread melted chocolate over the crumb crust. Chill for about 5 minutes, then cut into bars before the chocolate is completely set, then chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.6 calories, Carbohydrate 31.4 g, Cholesterol 20.3 mg, Fat 18.2 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 8.6 g, Sodium 158.4 mg, Sugar 24.8 g
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE STARS
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased. Combine peant butter, sugar and egg in medium bowl until blended and smooth.
- 2. Shape dough into 24 balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Press one chocolate star on top of each cookie. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Makes 24
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BARS
These chewy peanut butter chocolate bars are the perfect no-fuss contribution to a potluck or bake sale. I've discovered the trick is to get them into the refrigerator to set up before they disappear! -Lorri Speer, Centralia, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in cereal. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. pan; press lightly. Spread melted chocolate over top; refrigerate until set. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 302 calories, Fat 14g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 96mg sodium, Carbohydrate 46g carbohydrate (37g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
More about "peanut butter chocolate stars recipes"
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE STAR COOKIES - MOM'S DINNER
5/5 (7)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 32 mins
- In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment or white a hand mixer, cream the butter, peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar, until they are fluffy and completely combined.
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE STAR COOKIES - FORK IN THE KITCHEN
5/5 (2)Category DessertCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Using an electric stand or hand mixer, cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Add peanut butter and egg, beating until combined. Gently mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt just until combined.
- Form 1-inch balls of dough, spacing out evenly on a cookie baking sheet. Press 1 chocolate star gently into the center of each dough ball (pushing about halfway down).
- Bake cookies for 9-11 minutes, until just turning golden brown along edges. Let cool on baking sheet for 1-2 minutes until able to transfer to a cooling rack. Store in an airtight container once completely cooled (but be sure to eat some warm!).
PEANUT BUTTER-CHOCOLATE COOKIES - GOLD MEDAL FLOUR
Servings 36Total Time 50 mins
- Heat oven to 375°F. Stir together 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, shortening and egg. Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Have just crunchy peanut butter on hand? Go ahead and use it for a peanuttier, slightly bumpier cookie.
PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOMS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
4.2/5 (148)Calories 100 per servingServings 48
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar, brown sugar, butter and peanut butter in bowl. Beat at medium speed until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla and salt; continue beating until well mixed. Add flour and baking soda; beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Cover with plastic food wrap; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Roll balls in 1/4 cup sugar. Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until very lightly golden brown. Immediately press 1 chocolate candy piece in center of each cookie. Remove to cooling racks.
EASY (5 INGREDIENT) PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE BARS - CHEF …
4.9/5 (9)Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory DessertCalories 443 per serving
- Add the 1/2 cup of peanut butter and chocolate chips to a small bowl. Microwave in 15 second intervals until fully melted.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER TART - ONCE UPON A CHEF
Cuisine AmericanCategory DessertsServings 10Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- Make the chocolate crust: Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Add the chocolate and stir until melted. (If necessary, place the bowl back in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.) Add the cookie crumbs and stir until evenly combined. Press the cookie crumbs evenly over the bottom and up the rim of a 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom (see note below). Bake the crust for 10 minutes, then cool on a rack.
- Meanwhile, make the peanut butter filling: In a large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with the peanut butter, sugar and vanilla extract on medium speed until well-blended, a few minutes. In another large bowl, using an electric mixer, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Add one-third of the whipped cream to the peanut butter mixture and beat on low speed to combine. Add the remaining cream and, using a large rubber spatula, fold until evenly combined. Spoon the filling into the crust, smoothing the surface. Refrigerate, uncovered, for about 1 hour.
- Make the chocolate topping: In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate with the heavy cream and microwave at high power in 20-second intervals until the chocolate is just melted and the cream is hot. Stir until well blended, then let cool to barely warm, stirring occasionally. Spread the chocolate topping over the chilled peanut butter filling and sprinkle the chopped peanuts around the edges of the pie. Chill, uncovered, in the refrigerator for 3 more hours.
- To serve: Carefully remove the rim from the pan by gently pressing upwards on the bottom while holding the rim in place. (If using a springform pan, run a thin knife around the crust to loosen it, then remove the springform ring.) Use a sharp knife to cut the pie into wedges. Wipe the knife clean between each cut. Serve chilled.
21 PEANUT BUTTER DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
4/5 (5)Estimated Reading Time 7 minsCategory Desserts, Recipe RoundupPublished 2020-10-11
- Peanut Butter Cookies. When it comes to peanut butter cookies, one is never enough! These were a Christmas staple for my family, but these chewy, gooey treats are simply so delicious, I make them on random weekends any time of the year!
- Peanut Butter Pie. Want a decadent peanut butter treat that’s sure to get a five-star rating? A peanut butter pie made with the perfect crust, just the right amount of whipped cream, and topped with some crumbled peanut butter cups and chocolate syrup is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- Peanut Butter Fudge. The kids will especially love this one. Classic fudge is great, but peanut butter fudge takes it to a whole new level… and you’ll only need three ingredients!
- Lunch Lady Peanut Butter Bars. What’s better than a peanut butter bar? A peanut butter bar topped with chocolate! Lunch lady peanut butter bars are just too good to resist.
- Peanut Butter Lasagna. You might wonder… What’s peanut butter lasagna, and is it even any good?! Don’t worry, there’s tomato sauce in this dessert! This is a different lasagna made with a peanut butter filling and chocolate pudding, plus some toppings like whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and peanut butter chips!
- Peanut Butter Brownies. One of my all-time favorite chocolate snacks is brownies! I love them perfectly moist and chewy and topped with some bittersweet ganache.
- Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies. Have some leftover peanut butter cookies? Give them a little spin and turn them into peanut butter cookie sandwiches!
- Butterfinger Cookies. Butterfingers were one of my favorite candy bars growing up. I still won’t pass up a chance to enjoy my cookies with some crumbled Butterfingers.
- Buckeyes. Here’s a classic peanut butter dessert you can try making at home. Buckeyes are tiny balls of creamy peanut butter coated in dark chocolate.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies. If you like peanut butter sandwich cookies, you’ll love this one. Think of chocolate peanut butter Ritz cookies as your very own Oreo… but peanut butter flavored!
SOFT NATURAL CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES • ALL STAR BAKING
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 7 minsCategory CookiesTotal Time 19 mins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets (or just one, bake in batches) with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Place the 1/3 cup of granulated sugar for rolling in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle or whisk attachment, combine the butter and peanut butter and beat on high speed until completely combined.
- Add brown sugar and granulated sugar and beat on high speed until smooth and combined. Beat in egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract.
PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
1.5/5 (6)Calories 96 per serving
- To prepare the cookies, weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt, stirring well with a whisk. Combine granulated sugar, 1/4 cup peanut butter, and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended (about 2 minutes). Beat in milk. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Add flour mixture to sugar mixture; beat at low speed until well blended.
- Spoon dough mixture into a pastry bag fitted with 1/2-inch round tip. Pipe 36 (1 1/2-inch-round) mounds onto 2 baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 11 minutes. Cool 1 minute on pans. Remove from pans; cool completely on wire racks.
- To prepare the icing, combine 3/4 cup powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons milk, 1 tablespoon cream, and 3 tablespoons peanut butter in a medium bowl; stir well. Spoon peanut butter mixture into a small zip-top plastic bag; set aside. Place chips in a medium glass bowl, and microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until almost melted, stirring until smooth. Add the remaining 3/4 cup powdered sugar, remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons milk, remaining 1 tablespoon cream, and cocoa to the melted chocolate, stirring well with a whisk. Spoon chocolate mixture into a small zip-top plastic bag. Starting with peanut butter mixture, snip a tiny hole in corner of bag; drizzle icing on half of each cookie. Repeat procedure with chocolate frosting on other half of each cookie. Let stand 10 minutes or until icing is set.
PEANUT BUTTER-CHOCOLATE-OATMEAL CEREAL BARS RECIPE
5/5 (13)Total Time 1 hr 25 mins
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Press firmly onto bottom of a lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan. (Mixture will be thin.) Bake 12 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack 10 minutes.
- Microwave corn syrup, sugar, and peanut butter in a large microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Stir in cereal. Press mixture firmly over oat mixture in pan.
- Microwave chocolate and peanut butter morsels in a microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals. Spread over cereal mixture. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Cool 45 minutes. Cut into bars.
10 BEST CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE STARS – IN DIANES KITCHEN
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PEANUT BUTTER CUP BROWNIES | FIVE STAR RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE CHIP ENERGY BALLS | HY-VEE
4.8/5 (19)Calories 120 per serving
BEST CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DESSERTS - FOOD.COM
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE STAR COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE STARS COOKIE RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
45 CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER DESSERT RECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE PIE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE ...
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE STAR COOKIES | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE ...
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #fruit #easy #kid-friendly #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #nuts #dietary
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make chocolate star peanut butter cookies?Form into one-inch balls, and then roll them in sugar. Preheat over to 350° to 375°. Bake on an un-greased cookie sheet at 350° to 375° for 10 minutes. Open the bag of BRACH’S® STARS Solid Milk Chocolate Candies. Take the cookies out of the oven and place a BRACH’S® Chocolate STARS in the center of each cookie.
What can you make with peanut butter and chocolate?Find delicious peanut butter and chocolate recipes including chocolate peanut butter treats, chocolate peanut butter cake and more peanut butter and chocolate recipes. These cookies are hard to resist if you love candy because every bite is like finding a hidden treasure.
How long do you bake chocolate peanut butter cookies?Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light brown. Immediately press 1 chocolate star firmly in each cookie; cool on wire rack. Have just crunchy peanut butter on hand?
What are the ingredients in a peanut butter chocolate bar?It’s an easy recipe to memorize because everything is ‘one’. In the 1 bowl used, melt 1 stick of butter, stir in 1 egg, 1 cup of brown sugar, 1 tablespoon vanilla, and 1 cup flour. For these peanut butter chocolate chip bars, I added 1 cup chocolate chips and peanut butter.