Provided by Shiran
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°. Grease a donut pan with oil or butter. Set aside.
- Make the donuts: Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk egg with sugar until well combined. Add milk, yogurt, melted butter and vanilla extract, and whisk until combined. Pour into the flour mixture and mix until just combined. The batter will be thick.
- Fill donut cavities with batter ¾ way full using a spoon or a piping bag (much easier). Cut a corner off the bottom of the bag and pipe the batter into each donut cup.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the donuts comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes in pan, then remove donuts from pan and transfer to a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before glazing.
- Make the chocolate glaze: Melt the chocolate, heavy cream, and butter gently in the microwave (in 30-second intervals, stirring in between) or a double boiler until smooth. Dip the tops of the donuts into the chocolate glaze, and place on a cooling rack to set.
- Donuts are best eaten the same day or keep them for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
GALACTIC CHOCOLATE DONUTS
- For the donuts, heat oven to 375°F Grease and flour pan. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in buttermilk, eggs, butter and vanilla; beat until just combined.
- Fill each well of a donut pan 2/3 full and bake 10-12 minutes, until the top of the donuts spring back when lightly touched.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until the top of the donuts spring back when lightly touched.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan; invert onto cooling rack and cool completely.
- While the donuts cools, prepare the glaze. Mix powdered sugar, milk and coconut oil in a bowl until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Pour approximately ½ cup of the mixture into a small bowl. Add purple and blue food coloring drops into the bowl.
- Gently mix, making marble-looking pattern using a small stick or skewer.
- Dip top of the donut into the glaze, gently lift and remove.
- Sprinkled glazed donuts with edible glitter.
- Repeat steps 7 through 10 until all the donuts are glazed.
- Whisk all liquid ingredients. Grease a donut pan or a mini muffin pan, and preheat the oven to 350 F. Add dry ingredients to a bowl. Once oven is preheated, stir wet into dry (don't overmix). Smooth batter into the pan. Bake 9 minutes or until donuts are cooked through. Let sit about 5 minutes before popping out of the pan. To frost the donuts, see "How to make the galaxy glaze" written out above in the post.View Nutrition Facts
Nutrition Facts : Calories 154 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
GLAZED CHOCOLATE DONUTS
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray 11 donut cups with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Beat in 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk, eggs, 2 tablespoons melted butter, and vanilla extract using an electric mixer. Beat until well blended.
- Pour batter into a zip-top bag and cut off 1 corner. Fill each donut cup about 3/4 full using the zip-top bag.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into a donut comes out clean, about 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, 5 to 10 minutes.
- While donuts cool, combine 1/4 cup butter, cream, milk, corn syrup, and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until butter is completely melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low and stir in bittersweet and semisweet chocolate until melted, 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove from heat and whisk in powdered sugar to combine. Dip each cooled donut into the glaze and let cool and set, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316.6 calories, Carbohydrate 52.5 g, Cholesterol 54.1 mg, Fat 10.6 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 5.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 438.9 mg, Sugar 31.6 g
BAKED CHOCOLATE DONUTS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease donut pans well.
- Sift flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt together into a large bowl.
- Whisk milk, egg, butter, oil, and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract together in a small bowl. Stir into flour mixture until just combined.
- Spoon batter into the prepared donut pans, filling each well 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into a donut comes out clean, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes; tap donuts out onto a sheet pan.
- Combine confectioners' sugar, hot water, and remaining vanilla extract in a bowl to make the glaze.
- Place parchment paper under a wire cooling rack. Transfer cooled donuts to the rack and coat in glaze, letting excess drip onto parchment paper; coat the donuts a second time if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 189.2 calories, Carbohydrate 42.4 g, Cholesterol 9 mg, Fat 1.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 1.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 122.7 mg, Sugar 35.2 g
More about "galactic chocolate donuts recipes"
HOW TO MAKE GALACTIC DONUTS | HYPEBAE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
BAKED CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUTS - TASTE LOVE AND NOURISH
GALACTIC CHOCOLATE DONUTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
GALACTIC CRUNCH (STAR CRUNCH COPYCAT) | THE DOMESTIC REBEL
CLASSIC VEGAN CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUTS - IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE …
VEGAN GALAXY DONUTS BY SOBEAUTIFULLYREAL | QUICK & EASY RECIPE
HOMEMADE BAKED CHOCOLATE DONUTS (+ FROSTING!) - LIVE WELL BAKE …
EASY BAKED GLAZED CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS - ERREN'S KITCHEN
37 SIMPLE DOUGHNUT RECIPES - FOOD.COM
GALACTIC CHOCOLATE DONUTS — THE SMART EATERY
DIY GALACTIC DONUTS WITH LUCKY CHARMS * LUCKY CHARMS
EASY BAKED CHOCOLATE DONUTS (VEGAN & GF!) | MINIMALIST BAKER …
CHOCOLATE OLD FASHIONED DOUGHNUTS - HANDLE THE HEAT
LUCKY CHARMS DOUGHNUTS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
FOOD.COM - GALACTIC CHOCOLATE DONUTS | FACEBOOK
WEIGHT WATCHERS CHOCOLATE CHIP DONUTS
GALACTIC CHOCOLATE DONUTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | DONUT …
CHOCOLATE BAKED DONUTS - GREEN SMOOTHIE GOURMET
GALAXY DONUTS – CHOCOLATE COVERED KATIE – HAPPY TREATS ONLINE
BAKED CHOCOLATE DONUTS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE GLAZE
STAR WARS GALAXY DONUTS COPYCAT RECIPE - DIZNIFY
CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE DOUGHNUTS - KING ARTHUR BAKING
MAKE AND SHARE THIS GALACTIC CHOCOLATE DONUTS RECIPE FROM GENIUS ...
GALAXY DONUTS - MHILANZ.COM
GALACTIC CHOCOLATE DONUTS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
VEGAN CHOCOLATE DONUTS - LOVING IT VEGAN
GALACTIC CHOCOLATE DONUTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
GALACTIC CHOCOLATE DONUTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE …
SALTED DARK CHOCOLATE FUDGE DONUTS - HOW SWEET EATS
BAKED CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUTS - LITTLE SPICE JAR
GALACTIC CHOCOLATE DONUTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BAKED CHOCOLATE DONUTS | SCRUMPTIOUS AND EASY | DISHES DELISH
MAKE YOUR OWN GALAXY DONUTS — IT'S WAY EASIER THAN YOU'D …
CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUTS STEP-BY-STEP RECIPE - THE FOREIGN FORK
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUTS - JUST SO TASTY
BEST EVER GLAZED CHOCOLATE DONUTS - MRS HAPPY HOMEMAKER
CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUTS - DRIZZLE ME SKINNY!
CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUTS - TORNADOUGH ALLI
GALACTIC CHOCOLATE DONUTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE | HALLOWEEN …
CAKE MIX DONUTS WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
MAKE AND SHARE THIS GALACTIC CHOCOLATE DONUTS RECIPE FROM …
GLAZED CHOCOLATE DONUTS RECIPE - ORGASMIC CHEF
BAKED CHOCOLATE DONUTS *MOIST AND FLUFFY* - DIVAS CAN COOK
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #healthy #desserts #oven #chocolate #dietary #equipment #baking
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to eat Galactic Donuts?These Galactic Chocolate Donuts are out of this world. "These doughnuts are best eaten warm. Ice them, or brush with melted butter and sprinkle them with cinnamon sugar." "We serve these with jam and powdered sugar. Try putting chopped apple in the middle before flipping them."
How to glaze Chocolate Donuts?Heat up the heavy cream to a light boil and then add the chocolate chips. Submerge them and whisk to mix them together. Once the glaze is smooth, whisk in the melted unsalted butter. Dip the chocolate donuts into the glaze. Dip the slightly cooled donuts into the glaze and then lay them on a cooling rack to set. Serve and enjoy.
How long does it take to make a chocolate donut?TEXTURE: These Chocolate Donuts are the best because they are moist and dense. They have a crisp fried outside, but are soft and chewy inside. TIME: These homemade donuts will take 1 hour 40 minutes. EASE: Making donuts can seem intimidating. But with these simple instructions and lots of step-by-step photos, this recipe will make it so easy.
What is the best way to make a donut cake?Fry the donuts. Fill a heavy-bottomed pot with about 2 inches of corn oil and bring it to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully fry the donuts in batches, about 2 minutes on each side. Make the chocolate glaze. Heat up the heavy cream to a light boil and then add the chocolate chips. Submerge them and whisk to mix them together.