RESA'S CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN PIE
My husband and I came up with this recipe the other night since we were having a pumpkin carving party (making the pie for guests) and we also had our Halloween candy out. The pie was a big success. Our daughter's name is Teresa and we nickname her Resa (hence the name of the recipe).
Provided by TARAW411
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Whisk sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves together in a small bowl. Beat eggs together in a large bowl; stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture until just combined. Slowly pour evaporated milk into pumpkin mixture and stir until combined.
- Arrange peanut butter cups, up-side down, into the graham cracker crust. Pour pumpkin mixture over peanut butter cups in pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and continue baking until a knife inserted in the center of the pie comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack, about 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360.9 calories, Carbohydrate 52 g, Cholesterol 60.7 mg, Fat 14.8 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 7.5 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 536.6 mg, Sugar 40.5 g
PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER PIE
This big, bright orange and utterly old fashioned-tasting pie is part of a "Creole Thankgiving" menu I found in a November 1987 Bon Appetit. You may prefer to use your own pastry crust; the pastry leaf decorations atop the pie adds a nice, festive touch. Prep time does not include chilling time for dough.
Provided by Leslie in Texas
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- For Crust.
- Mix flour and salt in processor; cut in butter and shortening using on/off turns until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- With machine running, blend in water 1 tablespoon at a time until dough just starts to come together (do not form ball).
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface and gather together; cut off 1/4 of dough.
- Form each piece into a ball; flatten into discs.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Can be prepared 2 days ahead.
- Roll large dough piece out on lightly floured surface into 1/8-inch thickness.
- Transfer dough to 10-inch glass pie pan, leaving 1/2 inch overhang.
- Crimp edges, forming 1/2-inch-high decorative border.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Can be prepared 1 day ahead.
- For Pastry Leaves.
- Roll out small dough piece between 1/16 and 1/8-inch thick on lightly floured surface.
- Cut out leaves using leaf-shaped cookie cutter or small sharp knife.
- Transfer leaves to baking sheet using metal spatula; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Can be prepared 1 day ahead.
- For filling.
- Mix first three ingredients in large bowl.
- Blend in eggs, 1 at a time.
- Stir in half and half, Southern Comfort, vanilla,nutmeg and salt.
- Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
- Position rack in lower third of oven and preheat to 425 degrees.
- Pour filling into prepared shell and bake 20 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 350 degrees and continue baking until filling is set and uniformly puffed, about 50 minutes; transfer to rack.
- Brush glaze over leaves and bake until puffed and tops are golden brown, about 6 minutes.
- Transfer leaves to rack.
- Cool pie and leaves completely (pie will fall in center as it cools ).
- Can be prepared 8 hours ahead.
- Arrange pastry leaves atop pie before serving.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired or a scoop of rich vanilla ice cream with a little Southern Comfort drizzled over.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 671.9, Fat 33.9, SaturatedFat 14.3, Cholesterol 142.8, Sodium 259, Carbohydrate 57.2, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 22.6, Protein 11.5
PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN PIE
This was sent to me through a newsletter that I subscribe to. I love PB & I love pumpkin. Interesting how the two shall meet.
Provided by VKuuipo Bridges
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl, with wire whisk, beat eggs. Beat in pumpkin, sugars, peanut butter, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Gradually add light cream, beating until blended; pour into pie crust.
- Bake 65 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- On wire rack, let cool.
- Garnish, if desired, with whipped cream.
SPICY PEANUT AND PUMPKIN SOUP
This recipe is a promise of warmth on those cool autumn nights. Habanero chiles and peanuts both feature heavily in Nigerian cuisine, and this soup is an adaptation of a long-simmered stew common to much of West Africa. Don't be afraid of a chile with seeds: The fragrant oils from these peppers are worth every bite. The peanut butter and coconut milk mellow the warmth of the chile to a gentle, lingering heat, but you can also take the chile out before the soup is puréed. An optional spoon of honey to the soup will round out the flavors, and a dollop of crème fraîche or yogurt will further temper the heat. Serve with a baguette or sourdough bread for dipping.
Provided by Yewande Komolafe
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large stock pot, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic and ginger, and cook, stirring frequently until softened and just beginning to brown around the edges, about 4 minutes. Stir in the chile and pumpkin purée, and whisk in the water or stock. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and allow to simmer on low, giving an occasional stir, for 20 minutes or until slightly reduced and thickened. Remove the chile after the soup simmers if you don't care for much spice.
- Add coconut milk, agave or honey (if using), and peanut butter to the pot. Using an immersion blender or working in batches in a standing blender, purée the soup until smooth. Season with salt and keep warm over low heat. Do not bring soup up to a simmer or boil at this point. (This reduces the risk of the oils in the peanut butter separating and breaking the soup's smooth texture.)
- Divide soup between bowls, sprinkle with the chives and a dollop of crème fraîche or yogurt, or a drizzle of olive oil to make it vegan. Serve with a warm crusty baguette or chunks of warm sourdough for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 477, UnsaturatedFat 14 grams, Carbohydrate 30 grams, Fat 37 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 12 grams, SaturatedFat 21 grams, Sodium 1115 milligrams, Sugar 11 grams, TransFat 0 grams
PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN BREAD
My husband brought this recipe home from the office more than 20 years ago. Each fall, I bake several of these lovely loaves to share with family and friends. Pumpkin and peanut butter are a unique, delicious combination.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. In another bowl, combine the pumpkin, eggs, oil, water and peanut butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. , Pour into 2 greased 9x5-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 60-70 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 228 calories, Fat 10g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 223mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (19g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE
This is what we make in the fall when pumpkin is plentiful. It makes a good morning or afternoon snack at our house. If you don't have plain yogurt, you can substitute vanilla yogurt and omit the brown sugar.
Provided by ALESIAC
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Blend banana, strawberries, milk, yogurt, pumpkin puree, peanut butter, brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg in a blender until smooth; add ice cubes and again blend until smooth. Pour smoothie into 4 glasses and top with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 149 calories, Carbohydrate 18.8 g, Cholesterol 8.3 mg, Fat 6.6 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 5.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 122 mg, Sugar 13.2 g
More about "peanut butter pumpkin pie recipes"
PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER PIE - RECIPE GIRL
Reviews 1Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 8
PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN PIE - COOKIE DOUGH AND OVEN MITT
Reviews 2Total Time 1 hrCategory DessertCalories 574 per serving
- In a large bowl, pour in the heavy cream. Whip on medium until it begins to thicken. Turn the mixer on high and beat until the cream reaches soft peaks.
EASY HOMEMADE PUMPKIN & PEANUT BUTTER FROZEN DOG TREATS
PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
PUMPKIN PIE OVERNIGHT OATS WITH PEANUT BUTTER SWIRL - ROBUST …
PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE: GLUTEN FREE, NO BAKE
VEGAN PUMPKIN PIE WITH GRAHAM CRACKER PIE CRUST - PEANUT BUTTER …
AVERY'S PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN PIE - THRIFTYFUN
PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN PIE | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL …
PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN PIE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN PIE (GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN)
PUMPKIN & PEANUT BUTTER SOUP RECIPE - HOUSE & HOME
PUMPKIN FUDGE WITH PEANUT BUTTER AND CHOCOLATE CHIPS
PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN PIE BITES | HEALTHY RECIPES
HEALTHY PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER CUPS - FIT FOODIE FINDS
PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN PIE - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES - SIMPLY QUINOA
PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN PIE RECIPES - THRIFTYFUN
REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER PIE - NO BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PIE
10 BEST SOUTHERN BAKED PEANUT BUTTER PIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST PEANUT PUMPKIN RECIPES | YUMMLY
APPLE PROTEIN BAR - THERESCIPES.INFO
THAT'S NUTS: DO PEANUT BUTTER AND PUMPKIN WORK TOGETHER?
REESES PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER CUPS - CHOCOLATE COVERED KATIE
PUMPKIN PIE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS - THE LEAN GREEN BEAN
BROWN BUTTER PIE CRUST RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER - SUPER HEALTHY & PERFECT FOR FALL!
PEANUT BUTTER PIE RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
IMPOSSIBLE PUMPKIN PIE - INSANELY GOOD
DECADENT PEANUT BUTTER PUDDING PIE - EVERYDAYDIABETICRECIPES.COM
HOMEMADE PUMPKIN SPICE PEANUT BUTTER RECIPE - MIND OVER MUNCH
TASTY PEANUT BUTTER AND PUMPKIN DOG TREATS - MY BROWN NEWFIES
BEST PUMPKIN PIE PECAN BUTTER - EASY, CREAMY & DECADENT
CARAMEL PEANUT PUMPKIN PIE | MRFOOD.COM
PUMPKIN SPICE PEANUT BUTTER ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
HEALTHY PUMPKIN PIE BREAKFAST COOKIES - MOMABLES
VEGAN PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER PIE WITH COOKIE CRUST
FRISCH'S PEANUT BUTTER PIE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PUMPKIN PIE FUDGE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS - PURELYTWINS.COM
PUMPKIN PEANUT BUTTER DOG TREATS | FOR THE LOVE OF COOKING
BROWNIE BOTTOM PEANUT BUTTER PIE RECIPE - TODAY.COM
KEY LIME PIE – MY ROI LIST
#time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #pies-and-tarts #desserts #holiday-event #pies #dietary #thanksgiving #low-sodium #low-in-something #taste-mood #sweet #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love