PEANUT BUTTER-CHOCOLATE CAKE ROLLS
Who knew something this impressive could start with a cake mix! The mini chocolate chips add a tasty crunch to each slice. -Tammy Rex, New Tripoli, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 cake rolls (12 slices each).
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans with parchment., In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, water and oil; beat on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium 2 minutes. Transfer to prepared pans., Bake 12-14 minutes or until cakes spring back when lightly touched. Cool 5 minutes. Invert each cake onto a kitchen towel dusted with confectioners' sugar. Gently peel off parchment. Roll up each cake in the towel jelly-roll style, starting with a short side. Cool completely on wire racks., In a small bowl, whisk cream and pudding mix until thickened; whisk in peanut butter. Fold in whipped topping and chocolate chips. Unroll cakes; spread half the filling over each to within 1/2 in. of edges. Roll up again, without towels. Place on serving platters, seam sides down. Refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours before serving. If desired, sprinkle with cocoa.
Nutrition Facts :
OLD FASHION PEANUT BUTTER ROLL
- First beat 3 egg whites until stiff.
- Prepare the surface to roll out the candy. Cover the surface with wax paper and spread a thick layer of powdered sugar.
- Next mix all ingredients except vanilla in a large pot and boil. Stirring continously, until ball forms. (Like when making fudge or candies) the ball should be hard and have a soft crack. Add vanilla.
- Slowly pour the mixture over the egg whites while mixing with a blender the whole time. Continue to mix until the candy has cooled and resembles the texture of marshmallow cream.
- Pour onto powdered sugar and roll thin.
- Spread a thin layer of peanut butter.
- Roll up and cut. ( cut the pieces using a piece of thread to keep it's form and layers).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 2434.1, Fat 0.2, Sodium 176.4, Carbohydrate 619, Sugar 541.1, Protein 10.8
PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY ROLL-UPS
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- COMBINE cream cheese and preserves in small bowl until well blended.
- SPREAD tortillas with peanut butter to within 1/2-inch of edges. Top peanut butter with cream cheese mixture, to within 1/2-inch of edges. Carefully roll up tortillas.
- WRAP each rolled tortilla securely in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. To serve, remove from refrigerator and unwrap. Slice each tortilla into 4 to 8 angled slices.
PEANUT BUTTER ROLLS
Reach for this recipe when you're looking for a change from typical cinnamon rolls. The unique combination of confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and coffee in the frosting is finger-licking good.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add the milk, sugar, shortening, salt, eggs and 3-1/2 cups flour; beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. , Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. , Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide in half. Roll each into a 14x9-in. rectangle. Spread 1/3 cup peanut butter to within 1/2 in. of edges. , Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut each into 12 slices. Place, cut side down, in two greased 13x9-in. baking pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour. , Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly brown. Combine frosting ingredients until smooth; frost warm rolls. Cool in pans on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts :
PEANUT BUTTER DIVINITY ROLL
- Mix sugar, corn syrup, and water together in a deep pan; bring to a boil. Heat to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C), or until a small amount of syrup dropped into cold water forms a rigid ball (hard ball stage), about 15 minutes.
- Beat egg whites in a glass or metal bowl until stiff peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the egg whites will form sharp peaks.
- Slowly pour sugar mixture over egg whites while beating with an electric mixer. Beat until candy clings to a spoon and loses some of its shine. Spread candy mixture onto a sheet of waxed paper; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Generously spread peanut butter over candy mixture. Roll candy into one large roll; cut into 2 rolls. Slice each roll into desired pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 84.3 calories, Carbohydrate 17.5 g, Fat 1.6 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 21 mg, Sugar 14.4 g
PEANUT BUTTER CARAMEL ROLLS
My husband's grandma came up with this recipe one day while she was making rolls and discovered she was out of cinnamon. Since her family loved peanut butter, she decided to make caramel rolls with a peanut butter filling. The results: a delicious recipe handed down from one generation to the next. We now use a bread machine to save time.
Provided by JAGRANT
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Place flour, water, white sugar, egg, 1/4 cup butter, milk powder, yeast, and salt in a bread machine in the order listed by the manufacturer. Run Dough cycle, 1 to 2 hours.
- Turn dough onto a floured surface. Roll out into a rectangle. Spread 1 tablespoon butter over the dough; spread peanut butter over the butter. Sprinkle a pinch of brown sugar on top.
- Roll up the dough carefully starting at the long end; pinch seams together. Slide a piece of thread or dental floss under the dough; crisscross end to cut the dough neatly into twelve 1-inch rolls.
- Place rolls on a buttered baking sheet. Cover with a slightly dampened towel and let rice in a warm place until almost doubled in volume, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt 1 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup butter together in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a slow boil, stirring constantly, about 5 minutes. Pour sauce into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan. Place rolls over the sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Invert pan onto a baking sheet.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337.9 calories, Carbohydrate 44 g, Cholesterol 48.8 mg, Fat 15.9 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 5.9 g, SaturatedFat 8.6 g, Sodium 324.2 mg, Sugar 19.3 g
PEANUT BUTTER AND JAM CREPE ROLL
- Spread a cooled crepe with grape jam and peanut butter. Roll, then slice into rounds with a serrated knife, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297 g, Fat 16 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 9 g
PEANUT BUTTER ROLL
This is an old favorite. It is a nice addition to a cookie tray. Although the instructions say to form it into a roll, I have made it as a square in an 8x8-inch pan as well.
Provided by GaylaV
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Put the first three ingredients into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for about 1 minute. Be careful not to burn.
- Stir the cereals into the above mixture.
- Form into a long roll (grease your hands).
- Cut pieces about 1/2 inch to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151.5, Fat 5.5, SaturatedFat 1.1, Sodium 92.2, Carbohydrate 24.9, Fiber 0.7, Sugar 13.7, Protein 3
More about "peanut butter roll recipes"
PEANUT BUTTER CUP CAKE ROLL - CRAZY FOR CRUST
PEANUT BUTTER ROLL UPS RECIPE - LIVING SWEET MOMENTS
PEANUT BUTTER CINNAMON ROLLS - CRAZY FOR CRUST
TASTY PEANUT BUTTER ROLL RECIPE WITH JAM - DIY CANDY
FRESH SPRING ROLLS WITH PEANUT SAUCE - COOKIE AND KATE
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER SWISS ROLLS THAT ARE BETTER …
PEANUT BUTTER ROLL | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
10 BEST PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE WITH SPRING ROLLS …
EASY HOMEMADE DINNER ROLLS - WITH PEANUT BUTTER ON …
PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY ROLLS - RECIPES - SKIPPY® BRAND …
PEANUT BUTTER ROLL – EASY RECIPES TO COOK
Cuisine IndianCategory BreakfastServings 1Total Time 20 mins
PEANUT BUTTER ROLL RECIPE | RECIPE | BUTTER ROLL RECIPE, PEANUT …
PEANUT BUTTER SWEET ROLLS WITH CHOCOLATE GLAZE - BAKING A …
PEANUT BUTTER CINNAMON ROLLS
KETO EASY PEANUT BUTTER ROLL — LOW CARB QUICK
PEANUT BUTTER CUP CAKE ROLL IS SURPRISINGLY EASY - SIMPLEMOST
PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY ROLLS RECIPE » LEELALICIOUS
PEANUT BUTTER DIVINITY ROLL - YUM TASTE
CRISPY RICE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER ROLL - BEYER BEWARE
PEANUT BUTTER RICE KRISPIE ROLL - MOMMY MOMENT
VIETNAMESE RICE PAPER ROLLS - RECIPETIN EATS
20 OF OUR BEST CAKE ROLL RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
CRUNCHY EGGROLLS WITH PORK & PEANUT BUTTER - HOMEMADE ITALIAN …
PEANUT BUTTER ROLL - LORDHONEY
GINGERBREAD PEANUT BUTTER ROLLS
PEANUT BUTTER ROLL - THERESCIPES.INFO
PEANUT BUTTER CHICKEN | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
PEANUT BUTTER ROLL RECIPE
PEANUT BUTTER ROLLS RECIPE – BAKEDOCCASIONS.COM
PEANUT BUTTER ROLL CAKE - BIG BEAR'S WIFE
PEANUT BUTTER PINWHEELS OLD FASHION RECIPE JUST LIKE GRANDMA …
RECIPE PEANUT BUTTER ROLL | ETSY
OLD FASHIONED PEANUT BUTTER PINWHEELS - CLEAN AND SCENTSIBLE
HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER ROLLS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CAKE ROLL RECIPE - SOMETHING SWANKY
WE TRIED EPIC ELVIS-STYLE BURGERS | PEANUT BUTTER & BANANA BURGERS ...
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-large-groups #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #easy #dietary #number-of-servings
You'll also love